[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

If your Gear isnt finished and you like to run 8-mod Tier 15 Maps with at least 3 Damage mods then you will feel the Elemental Damage without your own Purities.

Other then that:
I feel safe in New York City

Great, thanks for the replies. I have played necro support a few times before, but found it a bit squishy on T13+. Was in doubt between guardian and scion for league starter, and decided to start with this scion build.
Editado por útlima vez por Karunga en 4 dic. 2018 8:00:07
It seems you haven't fully updated since Delve, as it says you don't know how good certain skills are and such. Do you plan on updating before Betrayal? I didn't get a chance to play Delve, so I'm interested if those new skills or items are viable.
"
JoeBroski escribió:
It seems you haven't fully updated since Delve, as it says you don't know how good certain skills are and such. Do you plan on updating before Betrayal? I didn't get a chance to play Delve, so I'm interested if those new skills or items are viable.

I will look into it come tomorrow with the Skilltree and Uniques changes.
It surely will be viable.
"
Karunga escribió:
I will look into it come tomorrow with the Skilltree and Uniques changes.
It surely will be viable.

Fantastic news!
I've never played an aurabot before but will be playing this build in Betrayal.
No nerfs on the patch notes, right?
"
Krazy_X escribió:
No nerfs on the patch notes, right?

We lost 10 flat ES on Sintrek.
Sorry boys, thats it. Literally not playable anymore.

In other news:
Seems one could play as a Champion Supporter again.
Not saying its amazing, but you could: Link to the Passivtree.

Basically you skip Iron Reflex, could throw the Purities into Victarious (less damage taken from Taunted Enemies).

Not sure about the purities.
But could be very strong due to enemy taking 20% more DMG and stacking flat phys to Allies.

So u say that this build will not work any more?
"
Veritas86 escribió:
So u say that this build will not work any more?

Sarcastically

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional