[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

I'm not even at full auras, and this is already my favourite auramancer after like 6 leagues of playing them.
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
How hard is it to hit mana reserve on jewels?

I cant find anyone selling them.

EDIT: Nvm I searched wrong on poe.trade
Editado por útlima vez por H_Espenhein en 1 jul. 2018 14:18:25
I got an Energy from Within for 25c. Hestitated briefly, but decided to go for it. Then I saw people posting them for multiple exalts when they were still ~130c.

I supported a Shaper run last night. I intentionally let him hit me with the hammer slam after putting all the buffs / debuffs up, and cackled as he took less than half of my ~7200 ES. I can't stop saying "I love this build."
your guide says vaal auras share the same souls but im able to use multiple?
did they change this recently or am i missing something here?
i don't understand what you are trying to say on the ascendancy. can u give a screenshot of your ascendancy?
What you should be doing is
Normal - 1st node to Templar, 1st node to Witch.
Cruel - Either Guardian or Necromancer. Guardian is more tanky, Necro more damage. Merc - If you got Guardian, get Necro, and vice versa.
Uber - Get the part of the Templar that allows you to start your tree from there, so you can pick up the tanky nodes at the start.

Also, just as a heads up, if you can get a +2 to Duration Prism Guardian, along with Vaal Disc and Vaal Grace, you'll get +4 to both of them for fairly cheap. Granted, I have a buddy with a Vorici 8, but I bought one for 12 Alchs, fixed links and colours for 3 fusings, 4 chroms and 7 vaal.
Hey! What do u think are good builds to pair with this build? I was thinking mf, but it is kinda hard to league start as a mf.(we are playing duo)

In the end of this season i can say this build is rly early strong. The items are cheap to begin and u get a decent push on defensiv/dmg.
I´m playing with 10auras/2curse, my gear is trimmed on wander and i could easily do elder t16. For lvl100 i prefer to go more defensive ;D

Important exp that i got so far for other:
fix your resi, yes even chaos(ill play with amethyst flask for the chaos resist)
if u have mana left put clarity lvl1 in, you get AS from the witch talent
phase run+faster casting helps alot for ms and defensiv
if u need more ms play with shield charge + Brightbeak
care about no mana reg, you cant use phase run, therefore your slower and visible
Chayula amu is not needed if u follow the normal build
Playing with 2 curse is rly strong, on my opinion its worth it(get it from talent/amu or ring)
For Leaguestart you can play with a bow member,bow and wander are similar, easy/cheap respecc on wander later on(for the mf part).

How will the incoming Guardian changes affect this build? Will we go back to lefthanded days?
"
Morkrum escribió:
How will the incoming Guardian changes affect this build? Will we go back to lefthanded days?

I most certanly will, but more for reasons of higher sustain that the Guardian offers (longer dives in the Dark).

I will brainstorm this once we know the new Passiv Tree and exact changes to the Guardian.
Meanwhile we can think about how we cap Chaos Resist without Chayulas, as the new Amulet looks like quite a tease =).
Pretty Sure ill use Lori's Lantern again.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional