[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
ShadoowsZD escribió:
Hey can anyone explain to me why the usage of Ball Lightning to curse packs?
What about Bladefall, can anyone give insights about using it?

Lightning ball, Firestorm, or some cold spell - you should choose one of them to reduce other ele resistances. For example i'm running with mf windripper, he use cold+ligtning damage, so i choose firestorm to reduce cold+lightning resistances with elemental equilibrium. You can choose what you want, just with correct ele damage.
Editado por útlima vez por faraddox en 26 jun. 2018 0:48:50
How do you make money with an aura bot?
"
itaizilca escribió:
How do you make money with an aura bot?

For example, i'm running with mf, permanent loot allocation. If something costs more than 2ex then we divide currency from selling it, half for each. And sometimes he gives me some t14-15 maps for my other char, cause he is looting all maps during farm. He is pleased cause he died only few times during all our runs on especially hard map mods, and in most times i'm just facetanking bosses while he is shooting them staying behind me. I'm pleased cause i died only once (my fault, tried to run through aoe's after mobs) and easy farming all possible currency and much of cards.
So i think the best way to farm is to play only with one, may be too players, and if you're good party they will be interested in your gearing too.
this build is the hardest to folo while you show gear they have this kind of socet and in gems you cnahged it dafuc
ever sense doing ascendancy I feel very squishy which doesn't make much sense.
Editado por útlima vez por pumkinwiz en 26 jun. 2018 19:33:53
"
pumkinwiz escribió:

Did you fix chaos res?
Editado por útlima vez por pumkinwiz en 27 jun. 2018 11:05:10
"
Rewhite escribió:
"
pumkinwiz escribió:

Did you fix chaos res?

I have it positive but not at 60 yet. Will that solve most of the survivability problems? I feel like I shouldn’t be dying in 3s at level 78.
"
pumkinwiz escribió:
"
Rewhite escribió:
"
pumkinwiz escribió:

Did you fix chaos res?

I have it positive but not at 60 yet. Will that solve most of the survivability problems? I feel like I shouldn’t be dying in 3s at level 78.

Just for first time buy any amethyst rings with 30+ explicit chaos res and any amulet with 30+ chaos res (if you haven't chayula already). Then start to search rings with chaos res and more valuable characteristics. And, of course, upgrade arakaali pantheon first of all, ask some your friends to help with it. On 68 i bought uber lab service, then fully upgraded pantheon and bought accesoirs, and after all i hadn't any problems, i'm more tankiness than all people that i sup.

I have it positive but not at 60 yet. Will that solve most of the survivability problems? I feel like I shouldn’t be dying in 3s at level 78.[/quote]
Just for first time buy any amethyst rings with 30+ explicit chaos res and any amulet with 30+ chaos res (if you haven't chayula already). Then start to search rings with chaos res and more valuable characteristics. And, of course, upgrade arakaali pantheon first of all, ask some your friends to help with it. On 68 i bought uber lab service, then fully upgraded pantheon and bought accesoirs, and after all i hadn't any problems, i'm more tankiness than all people that i sup.[/quote]

I wish I could somehow link my profile so you could see my gear to see what I have. But I’ll do this tonight! Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional