[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
JoOnky escribió:
now this is how u use sst!

nice build and guide.

Thanks! :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Nunuman escribió:
Hi there, i just recently did a 100% respec to try out your build (also my improvised build was shit)
Only lvl 55 at the moment, so still very much in leveling phase, and while this is feeling better i still feel like im lacking some clear speed.
With Hatred + Herald of Ice im only at 3,7k dps, and my clear speed mostly comes from Spirit Burst.
Also i feel like im not attacking fast at all (2 shield throws/sec), but maybe that normal with this skillbuild, and im just used to fast 1h meele spells.
So all in all, my question is, am i skilled right for taking this char through the rest of the acts, and to get to mapping?
If you guys got any tips, ill gladly take em :)

Unlock your character tab

Thanks for the headsup, did not know the privacy setting was set to "off" by default. But i changed it now.
Editado por útlima vez por Nunuman en 27 abr. 2018 2:06:55
Would someone be able to look over my gear and see what I could upgrade, my damage at the moment is way to low than I would like it to be
"
Nunuman escribió:

Thanks for the headsup, did not know the privacy setting was set to "off" by default. But i changed it now.

Leveling pains with SST.
New shield. 800 armor shields run a few alch at most for your level and will add a decent chunk of damage. You may have to update your shield once or twice more before mapping. Shields armor is a huge chunk of our damage.
Excess dex point above Blood Drinker. Trade it and a few points to get Cold Spirit to go from 50 to 90% conversion.
Get some damage/defensive flasks.
Change Herald of Ice to Herald of Ash.
You may need a Stark's or rare helm for Act bossing. And maybe some gem swapping too. I co-op the acts with a friend, but aside from when I just upgraded my shield, I felt like I got carried a bit on bosses.

"
Vespusa escribió:
Would someone be able to look over my gear and see what I could upgrade, my damage at the moment is way to low than I would like it to be

Hrimburn over Gripped. You only have 40% elemental conversion, so all your WED does not work for the unconverted damage (ignoring flask buffs). You can use PtL until resist balanced.
Without Slayer ascendancy, Dmg on Full like rarely works with Blood Rage constantly ticking damage. Best bet is to change to Dmg on Full to Maim until Slayer is ready.
Raider > Pathfinder, imo.
Primal Spirit > Druidic Rites, imo.
You have Bloodlust in boots instead of Blood Magic?
A bunch of missing gems, but I assume you are using them on another char. Wrong set-up in gloves. You want Hatred + Herald of Ash with Enfeeble in CWDT to proc with Blood Rage.
Can start going for 21/20 gems.

Not much else really stands out to me.
I've been looking for Spectral Shield throw build for a while and surprised i've only just managed to stumble by this one now!

Are any other classes viable for this build?

I was looking Inquisitor or Gladiator? Would their ascendancies bonuses of either of those classes scale well with this build?

Thanks for the reply Blackdeath. I just have one question, can you expand on Herald of ash>ice?
Since the build amps up cold damage in general i would have figured that Herald of ice would go nicely with it, but the "explosion" of ash is higher value?
"
Nunuman escribió:
Thanks for the reply Blackdeath. I just have one question, can you expand on Herald of ash>ice?
Since the build amps up cold damage in general i would have figured that Herald of ice would go nicely with it, but the "explosion" of ash is higher value?

Once you've gotten a cold shaper dagger and/or wearing hrimburn/conversion watcher eye you are doing plenty enough cold damage to shatter. At that point, hoa's extra fire dmg and overkill dmg is more damage and more useful. Hoi is great to use before you're geared up though.
"
BlackliteUK escribió:
I've been looking for Spectral Shield throw build for a while and surprised i've only just managed to stumble by this one now!

Are any other classes viable for this build?

I was looking Inquisitor or Gladiator? Would their ascendancies bonuses of either of those classes scale well with this build?

I'm sure you can use many different iterations of this build. Just depends what you want
Hi,

Thanks for this really nice guide (and your guide in general).

I've justfinish the campaign and began running maps.

But I struggle with mana regen on bosses : I have a Tabula (lioneye don't want to 5L and get the good colors ...), one of my rings with mana leech and "life and mana leech" node.

Do I did something wrong on the Char?

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por oymar en 11 may. 2018 13:26:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional