[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
gsGore escribió:

thanks for the build, it´s really fun to play.
I am farming t9/10 at the moment and wonder what you consider upgrading first to cary me further?
Stygian vise, a rare amulett or rings..... or something completely diffrent?

New belt. You want WED and more HP. Leather Belt's can get up to 100-140+ HP and yours has 65. You can also look into shaped/elder for + projectile dmg or abyss belt for extra jewel for HP/dmg/resists.
Hrimburn gloves. Balance the resists lost on other slots, but 90% conversion will net a lot more damage. Otherwise you need to use PtL in your 6-link.
HP on both rings.
Rare amulet and stark's for bosses if you don't have one. Anc protector atk speed for Stark's and SST dmg for Lightpoacher's.
Level 20 gem + GCP to vendor = 20% quality level 1 gem. If you want to min/max currency, some level 20 gems are worth more than 20% gems. Then when you have 20/20 gems, you can try to Vaal them for 21/20 or 20/23 gems (see wiki for all possible results).
Look into armor shields with more armor decent HP, and some resists (may have to learn prefix/suffix to craft a decent one). If you get a 2200 armor shield, that is 500 more armor and that comes out to 83 average physical damage plus all of the modifiers.
Upgrade jewels to have HP and at least 2 dmg mods. If you can't balance resists, aim for HP, damage, and high resists.
Updated gear detail section for endgame.

A video guide walkthrough is also in the works for this build :D

HYPUUUUU
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Was recording a shaper run for the new vid and had a pretty good one :D

Should be nice for the video build guide
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
gsGore escribió:

thanks for the build, it´s really fun to play.
I am farming t9/10 at the moment and wonder what you consider upgrading first to cary me further?
Stygian vise, a rare amulett or rings..... or something completely diffrent?

New belt. You want WED and more HP. Leather Belt's can get up to 100-140+ HP and yours has 65. You can also look into shaped/elder for + projectile dmg or abyss belt for extra jewel for HP/dmg/resists.
Hrimburn gloves. Balance the resists lost on other slots, but 90% conversion will net a lot more damage. Otherwise you need to use PtL in your 6-link.
HP on both rings.
Rare amulet and stark's for bosses if you don't have one. Anc protector atk speed for Stark's and SST dmg for Lightpoacher's.
Level 20 gem + GCP to vendor = 20% quality level 1 gem. If you want to min/max currency, some level 20 gems are worth more than 20% gems. Then when you have 20/20 gems, you can try to Vaal them for 21/20 or 20/23 gems (see wiki for all possible results).
Look into armor shields with more armor decent HP, and some resists (may have to learn prefix/suffix to craft a decent one). If you get a 2200 armor shield, that is 500 more armor and that comes out to 83 average physical damage plus all of the modifiers.
Upgrade jewels to have HP and at least 2 dmg mods. If you can't balance resists, aim for HP, damage, and high resists.

Thank you very much for your help, really appreciate your time answering all these questions!!
I am going for Belt and gloves first and farm some currency... and just for my understanding, when would you recommend switching from hrimburn to gripped gloves?
"
gsGore escribió:
Thank you very much for your help, really appreciate your time answering all these questions!!
I am going for Belt and gloves first and farm some currency... and just for my understanding, when would you recommend switching from hrimburn to gripped gloves?

No problem. Considering your level and gear, as soon as you can balance the resists without it. If you have to keep belt or use a cheap HP/WED/resist amulet to use Hrimburn, it should come out to more damage. And the Inc Crit in 6-link will benefit greatly from all of the crit multipliers for more steady crits. Plus EF for bosses.

I would also look at doing the level 20 vendor gem recipe for at least your 6-link, and some of the core gems where quality actually benefits like 15% fire damage on Herald or 10% attack speed on Whirling Blades. You will have a giant downgrade in damage as you level the gems back-up, but it will increase your damage with all of the added multipliers quite a bit, even before reaching level 20 again. 2 birds with 1 stone to level them back-up and farm currency on lower tiers to afford the other upgrades.

SST - +9% dmg (from 11% on current, might be easier to use 9 GCP).
Dmg on full - +10% dmg
WED - +10% WED
PPAD - +10% physical (double-dip conversion)
Fork - +10% dmg
Plus the other gems like EF, Slower Projectiles, Inc Crit, etc.
Been enjoying it, though realized how expensive it was to upgrade shields after trying to make one...

haha..

6l would help me a lot, was debating on swapping out phys to lightning for hrimsorrow and hypothermia/slower proj

but my res would take a hit from the gloves I use >: |

Any comments on what I should do next gear wise.
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm out. This is pathetic. Have fun licking up the sloppy seconds, Bambi.
Cloak of de fiance. What a load." -- Ruler of Wraeclast.
"
TLrKittens escribió:

Loreweave looks really nice, but a 6L rare armor with high HP and some resists will be cheaper than the base Loreweave. Your Loreweave is only 20% ele dmg and caps at 50%. I would use the 6L rare and then use the resist balance to get Hrimburn. Can use some points to get resists near Scion start. Use that until you craft crit strike 6L.
Get rid of Fangs of Frost and use those towards resists or more HP. There is a 6% HP past Blood Drinker or a 2-point socket near Ranger.
I prefer Primal Spirit over Coldhearted Calculation. Extra charges, a bit of HP, and more mana to assist with 6L SST cost.
Can you craft resists on shield?
Re-do your skill gems based on guide.
Wise Oak instead of Granite or Quicksilver.
3 more slots on offhand for alt gem leveling.

Future upgrades:
Rings with more HP and resists.
Jewels with 2 dmg + HP.
Enchanted Lightpoacher and Stark's helm.
6L Elder chest.
Flasks.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
TLrKittens escribió:

Loreweave looks really nice, but a 6L rare armor with high HP and some resists will be cheaper than the base Loreweave. Your Loreweave is only 20% ele dmg and caps at 50%. I would use the 6L rare and then use the resist balance to get Hrimburn. Can use some points to get resists near Scion start. Use that until you craft crit strike 6L.
Get rid of Fangs of Frost and use those towards resists or more HP. There is a 6% HP past Blood Drinker or a 2-point socket near Ranger.
I prefer Primal Spirit over Coldhearted Calculation. Extra charges, a bit of HP, and more mana to assist with 6L SST cost.
Can you craft resists on shield?
Re-do your skill gems based on guide.
Wise Oak instead of Granite or Quicksilver.
3 more slots on offhand for alt gem leveling.

Future upgrades:
Rings with more HP and resists.
Jewels with 2 dmg + HP.
Enchanted Lightpoacher and Stark's helm.
6L Elder chest.
Flasks.

damn now i feel salty after buying a higher rolled loreweave for 30c today >:| things 39 ele/ 60% crit / 10-34 phy -

I have enchanted starks in inventory

Appreciate the tips!

Yes I can craft res on shield.

edit changed what I could for now!
"Champ?

Piss off with your attempts at condescension. I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
Editado por útlima vez por TLrKittens en 10 abr. 2018 16:52:22
"
TLrKittens escribió:

The 6L is what hurts so much. By not having the 6L, you're missing out on Slower Projectiles or Fork/Chain, which will far more damage/AoE than phys dmg, crit chance, and ele will give you. There may be some validity behind using 5L with the new armor you bought and just opting out of crit strike/EF, but you're also missing out the 100-200 HP and resist balance.

For a similar price to Loreweave, here are some to compare with:
http://poe.trade/search/asinomaatanamo

90+ HP and 1-2 30+ resists (some craftable 2nd resist). All those resists means extra HP/dmg on jewels or other slots or passive refunds for extra jewels. The net gain should outweigh the Loreweave bonuses.

But if you're balanced using Hrimburn and Loreweave, don't feel like you have to upgrade that next. Just more optimization to look forward to :).. you could skip the 6L and use Loreweave until Elder crafting a crit armor. If you do that, I would probably use Fork/Chain and SP instead of Crit/EF with the 5L.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 10 abr. 2018 19:02:35
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
TLrKittens escribió:

The 6L is what hurts so much.

I don't even an exalt to my name after buying the last loreweave for 30c and dumping 200 fuse in it(never had a drop yet lol)
Only made currency by selling my ele weak on hit hrimsorrows.

I feel like the bonus damage from loreweave out way the 6l, unless its an elder crit 5link
from my pob testing.

clearspeed seems fast even without fork/chain.

all I am missing is the fire/lightning resistances, its my biggest issue is to get those resistances balanced.
"Champ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional