[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
leafyr0kr escribió:
and the Fork support gem seems kinda... useless?

It also depends on what tier you are doing and preferences. Try Chain (DPS loss when less targets) instead of Fork or Fork with a HP/DPS amulet instead of Gloomfang. WED, crit chance/multi, some HP, etc. If you want to keep with just Gloomfang for AoE, try Faster Projectiles or Cold Penetration instead of Added Cold for multipliers instead of flat damage.

Side note - take advance of back-up weapon slot for alt gem leveling and 21/20's.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:

"
Voyaflex escribió:
Hi, I looked at the advice and I switched my ewars for a princess, starting to do a bit more damage. Also unlocked my character tab so you could see if maybe I'm doing something wrong

Thanks

Current unbuffed dps now at 28k

To each their own, but I prefer 6L rare armor with high HP/resists over 5L Lion's. Posted a search link in an earlier post if you want to compare.
I can't scroll your passives as well, but I see another empty jewel slot and the abyss in helmet could use some damage mods. You want 2 dmg and max life on every non-Meek jewel and they run like 15-30c each. If you don't have Meeks, get those as they will be really good for this build. If you're short on resists/INT, you can sub 1 dmg on rare jewels as needed. But make sure you have Primal Spirit and the 30 INT before doing that.
WED on both rings and belt.
More resists on boots to make up for it.
Carnage Heart is good for leveling, but not so great later on. HP, resists as needed, and dmg mods. Can use Gloomfang for mapping, but only if maxed on resists with Gloomfang. Then the rare amulet will be for bosses and a dmg/HP booster paired with a Starkonja's with SST enchant.
Hrimburn gloves will be more damage than Gripped. You'll probably have to get a rare amulet with resists until you can balance resists on other gear slots. If you stay with Gripped, you'll want to run PtL otherwise you are only at 40% elemental conversion and missing quite a bit of damage.

Shaped dagger will net more than Princess. High extra cold, global crit chance, and whatever other mods you can find. If you know the suffix/affix, you can find some steals.

http://poe.trade/search/eyoyukinaaomak

Hi, so I followed some of the advice and got a 6l with PtL, and upgraded some jewels, as well as got gloomfang. Also don't have a rare switch for gloomfang yet, and not enough currency yet to get the WeL on belts and rings, nor the shaped daggers as in BHC they are quite expensive. Apart from these and the meeks, anything else thats somewhat cheap/easy to configure to improve defenses/dps?

Thanks

Edit: Also hard to replace gloves due to thin resist overcap

Edit 2: Will damage on full life still apply with gloomfang dealing damage? and one problem ive noticed on bosses is that without lioneyes chest, i tend to run out of mana.
Editado por útlima vez por Voyaflex en 28 mar. 2018 21:41:39
"
Voyaflex escribió:
Hi, so I followed some of the advice and got a 6l with PtL, and upgraded some jewels, as well as got gloomfang. Also don't have a rare switch for gloomfang yet, and not enough currency yet to get the WeL on belts and rings, nor the shaped daggers as in BHC they are quite expensive. Apart from these and the meeks, anything else thats somewhat cheap/easy to configure to improve defenses/dps?

Thanks

Edit: Also hard to replace gloves due to thin resist overcap

Edit 2: Will damage on full life still apply with gloomfang dealing damage? and one problem ive noticed on bosses is that without lioneyes chest, i tend to run out of mana.

Ah, didn't realize you were playing on HC. I had no idea how their market is in comparison to SC. Just looked up Meek and it is 3x the cost.. ouch.

Here is a search you can use for weapon upgrades over Princess (find one to craft more damage on ideally):
http://poe.trade/search/inorurorusiwot

The only recommendations I can give is to get HP + resist jewels and get the extra resists from just below Scion to be able to use Hrimburn. Then you can use Crit Strikes and EF instead of PtL.

Slayer overleech counters Blood Rage and Gloomfang damage as long as you are leeching. So if you hit stuff and then pop Blood Rage, you'll be overcapped on leech and it will use the overleech pool before taking you below max HP. Ignore the random number differences, graphical bug with leech.

For mana, the biggest thing is to increase your max mana pool. More mana = more mana to leech = sustain. Primal Spirit is great for increasing max mana if you don't have that yet. Otherwise, it is just more levels and grabbing some extra mana leech near Vitality Void until your damage and mana pool outweighs the need for the extra leech. Enlighten level 2 will help increase your available mana, but the leech is what does your sustain.

And same for you, use your alt weapon slot to level gems like Slower Project, EF, Crit, etc. Then when you can swap them in, they are ready to go.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 29 mar. 2018 0:31:59
Question for the amulet slot: the elder +#% non-chaos damage as chaos is better than the shaped +#% phys damage as element? (dunno if the conversion from phys to cold from gloves/nodes happens first, or if it would even count for the +#% phys dmg as element one). Could grab one of those right now, but I don't know which one would be better.
"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Question for the amulet slot: the elder +#% non-chaos damage as chaos is better than the shaped +#% phys damage as element? (dunno if the conversion from phys to cold from gloves/nodes happens first, or if it would even count for the +#% phys dmg as element one). Could grab one of those right now, but I don't know which one would be better.

Conversion only happens in one order:

Phys -> cold -> fire -> light -> chaos

The extra chaos damage mod is so good because it sort of "double dips". It grabs the phys before it's converted and the Ele after its converted. Elder ammys are so good because you can get extra chaos, extra fire, and ias.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey there, thanks for the build and a special thanks at blackdeath for all the helpful searchlinks (snagged my dagger using one).

I am playing the build using only cold penetration (no gem swap currently, maybe ill swap when they are 20/20) and always using stark as a helmet.

This is due to feeling very squishy still- and not really sure how to fix it- any help would be greatly appreciated (the 20% bloodrage i am usually using in dagger is on another char right now). Charname is Stupidcapturedpony. Thanks in advance :)
So it seems GGG did an update to their website that broke all of the Beastiary passive trees when inspecting other people's characters. I can scroll in the Standard passive trees, but Beastiary is locked on all 3 browser's I tried. If you want us to review your passives or jewels, you'll need to post a screenshot until they fix it.

"
daiur escribió:
Hey there, thanks for the build and a special thanks at blackdeath for all the helpful searchlinks (snagged my dagger using one).

Jewel slots look empty, not sure if that is a website bug. Might of the Meek adds a ton of stats.
Extra attack speed to right of Scion not needed.
Make sure all jewels have + HP or % HP.
More levels = more passives/jewels.
Wise Oak or defensive flask instead of Writhing.
You've got a lot of really good gear for your level, so you may benefit from sacrificing some damage nodes for more HP or jewels if you have any nearby 2-point jewels.
Do you the 2.4% leech from passives and VP?

And make sure you keep Fort up. Lightpoacher's, Gloomfang and crit strikes just improves your clear speed while Slower Projectiles improves your boss damage. So you can get away without changing slots, but your survival should be about the same. Based off your gear, I'd estimate around 4.5k and max resists?
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
So it seems GGG did an update to their website that broke all of the Beastiary passive trees when inspecting other people's characters. I can scroll in the Standard passive trees, but Beastiary is locked on all 3 browser's I tried. If you want us to review your passives or jewels, you'll need to post a screenshot until they fix it.

"
daiur escribió:

Jewel slots look empty, not sure if that is a website bug. Might of the Meek adds a ton of stats.
Extra attack speed to right of Scion not needed.
Make sure all jewels have + HP or % HP.
More levels = more passives/jewels.
Wise Oak or defensive flask instead of Writhing.
You've got a lot of really good gear for your level, so you may benefit from sacrificing some damage nodes for more HP or jewels if you have any nearby 2-point jewels.
Do you the 2.4% leech from passives and VP?

And make sure you keep Fort up. Lightpoacher's, Gloomfang and crit strikes just improves your clear speed while Slower Projectiles improves your boss damage. So you can get away without changing slots, but your survival should be about the same. Based off your gear, I'd estimate around 4.5k and max resists?

Thanks for the fast reply :)

I have one meek slotted beneath scion currently, all other jewels have %hp, resulting in a total of 5k right now (level 82). Is a 2nd might of the meek ( to slot right to scion) worth the investment, or should i priorize something else?
I have changed whirling blades for shield charge so i can keep the fotify up easier. I already replaced gloomfang with an elder amulet :) Not using lightpoacher currently, as the clearspeed is even fine with just swapping cold pene (or slower projectiles) for chain for bossing. Res are overcapped for ele weakness (beside lightning res which needs 2 more for ele weakness maps).
Accuracy is only 89%, maybe I should get some accu on the tree?

*edit* and thanks for pointing out the misplaced attack speed node :) The tree is the recommended one regarding VP and the leech nodes
Editado por útlima vez por daiur en 29 mar. 2018 9:15:31
Hey all, ty for this awesome build.

I'm currently at ~40k unbuffed dps, but I'm still not sure on Chain/SlowProj vs. cold pen.

Also, any further advice on gear or build is much appreciated. (Char is AurynnBSST)

Cheers!

Editado por útlima vez por Selle222 en 29 mar. 2018 9:32:19
"
daiur escribió:
I have one meek slotted beneath scion currently, all other jewels have %hp, resulting in a total of 5k right now (level 82). Is a 2nd might of the meek ( to slot right to scion) worth the investment, or should i priorize something else?
I have changed whirling blades for shield charge so i can keep the fotify up easier. I already replaced gloomfang with an elder amulet :) Not using lightpoacher currently, as the clearspeed is even fine with just swapping cold pene (or slower projectiles) for chain for bossing. Res are overcapped for ele weakness (beside lightning res which needs 2 more for ele weakness maps).
Accuracy is only 89%, maybe I should get some accu on the tree?

*edit* and thanks for pointing out the misplaced attack speed node :) The tree is the recommended one regarding VP and the leech nodes

Meeks:
Spoiler

The second one is not as great, but still pretty good. 13% projectile, 7% atk speed, 22.5% crit multi. More offensive and expensive jewel than whatever jewel you have, but no survival.

Sorry, meant that not using Lightpoacher's, Gloomfang, etc just hinders your clear speed slightly. But you have enough damage to see minimal decrease vs someone like me where Lightpoacher is a decent chunk of my clear speed until I get better geared (I like the build, but I don't like Beastiary).

Yea, some of the pics haven't been updated in 2 weeks, but there has been updates throughout the post. Accuracy is okay. A bit more would be nice, but if you have Depth Perception, that should be enough until expensive upgrade with high + accuracy.

The only other expensive upgrade I can recommend is Belly (survival) or Elder (damage) 6L chest. Both expensive of course, but either will increase survival or damage a great deal.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional