[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
Voyaflex escribió:
Hello, love the build but a problem im having after just starting maps is that my damage seems fairly low. Map clearing is fine but it is really noticeable on bosses. my unbuffed is 16k and buffed to around 32k.

I have a lioneyes remorse and armor, and ewars, as well as lightpoacher, and some average gear with a bit of added ele damage on top.

I was wondering if there is some mechanic im not taking advantage of? Or if not if there are items/skill points/abilities/rolls that I should prioritize in order to improve my damage? Also, I'm sure you would have added this yourself at some point as I always see you do in your other builds, but a leveling tree that even goes into the higher levels would be great to maximize survivability and damage in order to see what specific points to prioritize.

Currently level 70 with most of the bottom filled out and currently filling out the top of the skill tree with uber lab still not done which leaves the ranger starting nodes empty still. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Unlock your character tab

If you're having single target troubles please read the guide about what to do for single target
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Question: is the IAS from the Ancestral Protector enchant much better than the 40% damage SST one? I really can't see the totem surviving for much long in some situations (and I also wanted starkonja's to be my all-around helmet, so the 40% SST would be way more useful).

Not a bad dagger at all. If you are feeling froggy, you can always try to remove the junk mods and go for master crafting to get crit multi ;)

Stark's enchant depends on your playstyle. SST damage is better for clearing because higher chance of 1-shotting everything and not needing to double cast. Anc Protector atk speed will be better for bosses since you will get more attacks in overall. Blood Rage atk speed is the best of both worlds. If you aren't going to use Lightpoacher's leave your helm as is. If you want to min/max or focus boss runs, then get one with Anc Protector.

For armor, I'd recommend getting a 6L chest with high HP and resists until you can 6L Elder or Lion's. They are only 10-15C and will help balance your resists until you can afford or get lucky with the better gear. If you are willing to play a bit squishier, you can get some ES 6-link chests that also add INT, but essentially add no armor/evasion to the build since ES is burned with Blood Rage.

http://poe.trade/search/ikaharoyamiwom

If you still need further INT, you can get some INT jewels once you start getting the jewel slots.

For resists when not using 6L corrupted, I recommend a rare amulet for you. If you use Lightpoacher's, it adds a bit of resists, but probably not enough without the passives.

Other notes:
You picked up 1 extra attack speed near Scion. Only need the 2 for jewel slot.
Hrimburn can max at 30 cold resist.
Boot enchant.
More levels. You've got quite a few 2-point jewel slots coming up which will add quite a bit of damage and HP. Can sprinkle in some resists/INT as needed.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 28 mar. 2018 9:02:12
Hey! I am giving this build a try because I have played with the same build all the time and got bored. However, I am pretty noob about the game mechanics, so I have a question:

Why does this build spec passive points etc. on life leech, and on the other hand specs on physical to elemental damage conversion, since life leech only applies on physical damage? Or is there something I am missing here?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello!

Need advice! I have 3,5 EX ( lame I now :( ) And wondering what shoud be my next step. Buy best Shield i can afford 2,3k -2,4k armor. Or try to optimize rest gear ? Or maybe buy Might of the Meek first ?

Thanks in advice!
"
TEPPOTULPPU escribió:
Why does this build spec passive points etc. on life leech, and on the other hand specs on physical to elemental damage conversion, since life leech only applies on physical damage? Or is there something I am missing here?

Physical leech is what you see a lot of on gear. But the 2 life leech wheels that we invest into have no mention of physical, meaning they apply to both elemental and physical. 2% with Vitality Void wheel and another 0.4% from Blood Drinker (moreso for the HP). Stuff you may see like Carnage Heart is more for filler gear and bonus dmg while leeching, but the phys leech on it only applies to 10% of our pre-buffed damage (90% conversion).

"
xamarion1985 escribió:

Hello!

Need advice! I have 3,5 EX ( lame I now :( ) And wondering what shoud be my next step. Buy best Shield i can afford 2,3k -2,4k armor. Or try to optimize rest gear ? Or maybe buy Might of the Meek first ?

Thanks in advice!

Unlock your characters tab. 1.9k shield with HP and maybe resists runs up to 10 chaos and going up a lot more depending on mods and armor. I can list a ton of recommendations, but no idea what you have.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 28 mar. 2018 13:00:33
"
xamarion1985 escribió:

Hello!

Thanks in advice!

"
Unlock your characters tab. 1.9k shield with HP and maybe resists runs up to 10 chaos and going up a lot more depending on mods and armor. I can list a ton of recommendations, but no idea what you have.

Done :)
Editado por útlima vez por xamarion1985 en 28 mar. 2018 13:17:40
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Voyaflex escribió:
Hello, love the build but a problem im having after just starting maps is that my damage seems fairly low. Map clearing is fine but it is really noticeable on bosses. my unbuffed is 16k and buffed to around 32k.

I have a lioneyes remorse and armor, and ewars, as well as lightpoacher, and some average gear with a bit of added ele damage on top.

I was wondering if there is some mechanic im not taking advantage of? Or if not if there are items/skill points/abilities/rolls that I should prioritize in order to improve my damage? Also, I'm sure you would have added this yourself at some point as I always see you do in your other builds, but a leveling tree that even goes into the higher levels would be great to maximize survivability and damage in order to see what specific points to prioritize.

Currently level 70 with most of the bottom filled out and currently filling out the top of the skill tree with uber lab still not done which leaves the ranger starting nodes empty still. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Unlock your character tab

If you're having single target troubles please read the guide about what to do for single target

Hi, I looked at the advice and I switched my ewars for a princess, starting to do a bit more damage. Also unlocked my character tab so you could see if maybe I'm doing something wrong

Thanks

Current unbuffed dps now at 28k
Editado por útlima vez por Voyaflex en 28 mar. 2018 13:52:19
"
xamarion1985 escribió:
Done :)

Shaped weapon. High cold, crit chance and other stuff like other element conversion, crit multi, WED, or dmg penetration are bonuses.
A ton of wrong gem links. Please review when the gem guide once you've upgraded your gear to see what should be linked together. Leap slam and Fort in helm is missing damage from Spirit Burst. Elemental Prolif doesn't work with Hatred. You'll need to level Immortal Call to 20 to downgrade it back to 1 to use it with level 1 CWDT.
Rare belt with HP, resists, and dmg mod or modded projectile dmg on flask.
Rare rings with HP, resists, and some dmg mods crit chance/WED/phys dmg, etc.
Rare amulet for bosses with HP and more defensive/dmg mods.
Rare armor provides nice resist, but really low HP. 10-15c for armors with 90+ HP, 6 link, and less resists. You'll get those resists back with the rings and belt upgrade.
Atziri, Wise Oak, and/or Sulphur flasks. 2 of the non-Uni flasks should have bleed and freeze immune.
Hrimburn for a cheap bit of burn damage if you want.
Pick-up at least 1 Might of the Meek and save for the other as next upgrade unless you pull always with enough deals to get both.
Not sure if website is broken, but the passive tree isn't working on my work or home computer today. I do see an empty jewel slot, but that is all I can comment on for passives.

"
Voyaflex escribió:
Hi, I looked at the advice and I switched my ewars for a princess, starting to do a bit more damage. Also unlocked my character tab so you could see if maybe I'm doing something wrong

Thanks

Current unbuffed dps now at 28k

To each their own, but I prefer 6L rare armor with high HP/resists over 5L Lion's. Posted a search link in an earlier post if you want to compare.
I can't scroll your passives as well, but I see another empty jewel slot and the abyss in helmet could use some damage mods. You want 2 dmg and max life on every non-Meek jewel and they run like 15-30c each. If you don't have Meeks, get those as they will be really good for this build. If you're short on resists/INT, you can sub 1 dmg on rare jewels as needed. But make sure you have Primal Spirit and the 30 INT before doing that.
WED on both rings and belt.
More resists on boots to make up for it.
Carnage Heart is good for leveling, but not so great later on. HP, resists as needed, and dmg mods. Can use Gloomfang for mapping, but only if maxed on resists with Gloomfang. Then the rare amulet will be for bosses and a dmg/HP booster paired with a Starkonja's with SST enchant.
Hrimburn gloves will be more damage than Gripped. You'll probably have to get a rare amulet with resists until you can balance resists on other gear slots. If you stay with Gripped, you'll want to run PtL otherwise you are only at 40% elemental conversion and missing quite a bit of damage.

Shaped dagger will net more than Princess. High extra cold, global crit chance, and whatever other mods you can find. If you know the suffix/affix, you can find some steals.

http://poe.trade/search/eyoyukinaaomak
Great advice as always, blackdeath! Appreciate you stepping in.

Yes, a 6L rare chest (even corrupted) will ALWAYS be better than a lioneyes 5L. Pierce support is a significantly lower MORE modifier than any other support gem that we can use. The only reason you would use a 5L lioneyes, is if you were replacing a 5L rare chest. 6L rare chest or 6L belly is ideal if you do not have a Elder crit chest.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Question: is the IAS from the Ancestral Protector enchant much better than the 40% damage SST one? I really can't see the totem surviving for much long in some situations (and I also wanted starkonja's to be my all-around helmet, so the 40% SST would be way more useful).

Not a bad dagger at all. If you are feeling froggy, you can always try to remove the junk mods and go for master crafting to get crit multi ;)

Stark's enchant depends on your playstyle. SST damage is better for clearing because higher chance of 1-shotting everything and not needing to double cast. Anc Protector atk speed will be better for bosses since you will get more attacks in overall. Blood Rage atk speed is the best of both worlds. If you aren't going to use Lightpoacher's leave your helm as is. If you want to min/max or focus boss runs, then get one with Anc Protector.

For armor, I'd recommend getting a 6L chest with high HP and resists until you can 6L Elder or Lion's. They are only 10-15C and will help balance your resists until you can afford or get lucky with the better gear. If you are willing to play a bit squishier, you can get some ES 6-link chests that also add INT, but essentially add no armor/evasion to the build since ES is burned with Blood Rage.

http://poe.trade/search/ikaharoyamiwom

If you still need further INT, you can get some INT jewels once you start getting the jewel slots.

For resists when not using 6L corrupted, I recommend a rare amulet for you. If you use Lightpoacher's, it adds a bit of resists, but probably not enough without the passives.

Other notes:
You picked up 1 extra attack speed near Scion. Only need the 2 for jewel slot.
Hrimburn can max at 30 cold resist.
Boot enchant.
More levels. You've got quite a few 2-point jewel slots coming up which will add quite a bit of damage and HP. Can sprinkle in some resists/INT as needed.

Solid tips, thanks a lot! Went ahead and bought this 6L:

Opens up the ring slot (because of the int) and the additional cold resistance also enables Wise Oak. First time playing this with a 6L, and the Fork support gem seems kinda... useless? Shit naturally melts, so it looks like only chain is needed for some comfortable mapping. Right now I'm looking into the amulet with +13% non-chaos damage as chaos and maybe switching my rings to steel/opal (also trying to 6L a cheap 1.3% crit chance elder body armour I got). All the other stuff will come with time, but things are really smooth so far.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional