3.1 Frost Wind Ascendant (White Wind Frost Blades) HC red map viable #CURRENTLY UPDATING FOR 3.5

The gear is fairly expensive maybe only belly

But 3.2 for this build is a buff if not wrong will test when pob is out or someone can test for us since op isn't responding ding

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
pastebin link only fills 17 passives in the new pob version :/

Would be really nice if this could be updated!
Wrong thread, sorry
Editado por útlima vez por ranzbert en 1 mar. 2018 1:49:53
"
dooie1987 escribió:
i cant seem to open the skill tree.... how do i do this cuz i would love to play this

You need to use the most recent version of a third party software called Path of Building in order to use pastebin link to open the build in this program and look at the tree.

You can get Path of Building here:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Alternatively, you can just look at my Character "ScionPerfectionOP" (lvl95 Ascendant Standard league) on my account (click my name, go to characters).
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
"
dooie1987 escribió:

i cant seem to open the skill tree.... how do i do this cuz i would love to play this

"
Anshiva escribió:

ok other builds pastebin imports also same SSL connection error.
i can't import any poe pastebin, maybe poe planner link or sth ?

You need to use the most recent version of a third party software called Path of Building in order to use pastebin link to open the build in this program and look at the tree.
(I just tested it and it works fine for me.)
You can also import my character directly in PoB by entering my account name "Catmaster" and selecting my Character "ScionPerfectionOP" (lvl95 Ascendant Standard league).

You can get Path of Building here:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Alternatively, you can just look at my Character "ScionPerfectionOP" (lvl95 Ascendant Standard league) on my account (click my name, go to characters).

Thank you guys all for your interest in playing the build, I added a small section regarding using this for 3.2 league start.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Editado por útlima vez por Catmaster en 1 mar. 2018 2:35:00
"
pro2017 escribió:

But 3.2 for this build is a buff if not wrong will test when pob is out or someone can test for us since op isn't responding ding

Yes, 6L Belly is the one piece that is not really budget. Works fine with a Tabula instead until you get a 5L or 6L Belly but for bosses higher than white maps you really want a 6L.

I updated the build by adding a small section about levelling it as a league starter in 3.2 (Yes, it is a buff where it matters most - the single target)

I hope that answers most of your questions.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

"
Catmaster escribió:
"
pro2017 escribió:

Yes, 6L Belly is the one piece that is not really budget. Works fine with a Tabula instead until you get a 5L or 6L Belly but for bosses higher than white maps you really want a 6L.

I updated the build by adding a small section about levelling it as a league starter in 3.2 (Yes, it is a buff where it matters most - the single target)

I hope that answers most of your questions.

Thanks op good to see u again
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
All your pastebin say wrong version..
Anyone tried it on SC ? im curious is it shaper viable.
"
Catmaster escribió:
(Yes, it is a buff where it matters most - the single target)

That is exactly what I wanted to read. I guess this will be my league starter. Thank for your efforts :)
Editado por útlima vez por grettyr en 1 mar. 2018 15:45:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional