[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Can someone tell me the order of Ascendancy nodes should I take?
"
jyun96 escribió:
Can someone tell me the order of Ascendancy nodes should I take?

I may be wrong, but it probably depends on your damage vs your survivability. I was having little issues with staying alive while doing 100k sheet damage at level 71. I also had not done any lab yet. I did normal and cruel and took the top 2 major nodes on the right (sorry, I don't know the names of them) and I basically take no damage any more. I believe it has to do with the fact that you can overleech with Vaal Pact and other leech nodes and build your HP way higher than what it shows in game (it would be nice if it showed you somewhere what it goes up to). lol It feels pretty broken to be honest, but I love it. Then I did merc and uber lab and took the two major nodes on the top left, which are huge damage buffs.

Of course, if you feel tanky and have no issues with dying, start on the top left first, then pick up the top right after.
Editado por útlima vez por WR47H en 30 abr. 2018 23:38:13

I have slightly change the gems and i have found a combination who suits me well. I use boots for movement (leap slam / blood magic / fortify / faster attacks) , and on starforge i use ancestral chieftain with 4 link. Last socket on starforge is for Bloodrage.
i use the 2 socket on tombfist for the IC CWDT , the only gem i didn't have is the endurance charge on melee stun , but this is not a big issue imo as mapping is already easy with my gear , even with 8 mods t15/16 maps.

This allow me to not change gems inbetween bosses and mapping.
Editado por útlima vez por Kalt13008 en 1 may. 2018 12:51:37
Just killed Shaper (Deathless) at level 85 with this build at only 5,950 life. This is a really good build! My items are below.

Tooltip damage with Lightning Golem and Ancestral Warchief as well as Conc Effect 21/20 is 194,365.06

Damage with Lightning Golem, AWarchief, Lion's Roar and whilst leeching is 369,795.20

Editado por útlima vez por Ryzykun en 2 may. 2018 4:04:16
I have done some adjustement to my gear , and daresso is so goooood !
Wich part of my gear i have to improve next ?
I think about a better belt (elder belt) or maybe my rings ?

Thanks in advance
"
Ryzykun escribió:
Just killed Shaper (Deathless) at level 85 with this build at only 5,950 life. This is a really good build! My items are below.

Tooltip damage with Lightning Golem and Ancestral Warchief as well as Conc Effect 21/20 is 194,365.06

Damage with Lightning Golem, AWarchief, Lion's Roar and whilst leeching is 369,795.20

In looking at your gear/tree it doesn't look like you are even close to being maxed on resistances, even with your jewels. How are you finding the survivability in content outside of Shaper?
Got bored of my main, so I made something similar to this build, seems weakish so far, dunno if Vaal pact is worth it, not a huge fan of no regen.
is it worth to add one jewel with shock chance?
Been working on my gear and not sure if I should just call it good at this point or if there are any major things I'm missing for more damage.

Also here are my jewels

pastebin to POB

https://pastebin.com/S63NGL8U
Editado por útlima vez por IInferno en 3 may. 2018 16:33:59
"
WR47H escribió:
"
Ryzykun escribió:

In looking at your gear/tree it doesn't look like you are even close to being maxed on resistances, even with your jewels. How are you finding the survivability in content outside of Shaper?

Hello, kindly see below for my resistances and stats:

Armour: 9986
Fire Res: 76% (122%)
Cold Res: 75% (80%)
Lightning Res: 75% (101%)
Chaos Res: -36%

Regarding the survivability in maps, it's pretty easy to clear all maps as well as the Guardians. I guess the hardest among them is Chimera because of the Chaos damage. But pretty much Hydra, Phoenix, and Minotaur are a walk in the park.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional