[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Grace will help much more than Arctic armor, which does basically nothing. Also grace allows allows you to convert a massive amount of evasion into armor.

As far as the life goes, kaoms is of course going to give you more life, but it’s really debatable which gives more EHP, kaoms or belly with the added evasion, resists and more freedom to use a variety of gems.

Thanks i'll give Belly a shot. The only issue i currently have is bosses so maybe a 6linked warchief totem and grace will help me with that.
IGN : Futons
Editado por útlima vez por Futon en 1 abr. 2018 9:17:54
how about getting vuln tombfists and having aspect of the spooder somewhere on your rares?
Dunno mate arctic armor is probably better than grace. Like for real. Flat phys reduction is way more powerful than useless armor.

Also the ground effect is very nice, aka perma slow. Honestly id would throw vulnerability, which does almost nothing, and just run arctic armor instead.

Also ~800 hp , which i also get from kaoms, is just stupidly mighty for a slayer. You can basically only die if things oneshot you, 800 hp counteracts that pretty well.

And btw, carnage heart is absolutely useless unless you have really shit gear. All those "seem-to-be-nice" leech stats are just plain useless since they don't change your life leech rate at all.
Editado por útlima vez por aGnosticc en 1 abr. 2018 16:22:43
Any video of this build in action? I'm thinking or respecing into this build from another popular cyclone build. So just curious id there is any video floating around.
Hiya loving the build just wondering how you are getting 7k+ life i am barley over 6k and have most items t1 life will the nodes make up the missing 1k i not sure also what is the best enchant attack speed or cyclone damage for helm thanks for great build

Also why do we use The Writhing Jar flask i never used it before what does it do for us? :)
Editado por útlima vez por AngusKhanTheGreat en 1 abr. 2018 18:43:46
What about Pantheon?
Yellow/Red elder and Minotaur down with this build. Not super fast but decent!
"
Colin0183 escribió:
Hey,

I started playing your build a few days ago after i 6 linked my starforge. (im lucky yes)
I want to thank you for the build its one of the most fun builds i have ever played. It is so fast compaired to my old builds and the damage is insane! I have one problem sustaining my mana in boss fights, i already took the mana leech and spirit void nodes in the tree to get more mana leech. Any tips?

Greetings,

Colin

As long as you have enlighten level 3, it shouldnt be a problem, but if you are really struggling with it, try to add another mana leach node on a jewel
"
Keppo322 escribió:
how about getting vuln tombfists and having aspect of the spooder somewhere on your rares?

Yeah that could work as well. Also, getting a +1 impressence would be good.
"
aGnosticc escribió:
Dunno mate arctic armor is probably better than grace. Like for real. Flat phys reduction is way more powerful than useless armor.

Also the ground effect is very nice, aka perma slow. Honestly id would throw vulnerability, which does almost nothing, and just run arctic armor instead.

Also ~800 hp , which i also get from kaoms, is just stupidly mighty for a slayer. You can basically only die if things oneshot you, 800 hp counteracts that pretty well.

And btw, carnage heart is absolutely useless unless you have really shit gear. All those "seem-to-be-nice" leech stats are just plain useless since they don't change your life leech rate at all.

On Carnage heart, I agree, its mostly there as a stop gap since it is very cheap. Daressos is much better, but usually much more expensive.

As for the armor, we are at 90% phys deduction with flasks up due to all of the added armor, which is extremely nice. If you want to build around Kaoms you can, I just do not prefer it and prefer the additional freedom with my gems.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional