[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Can i make T16 boss and red map elder without invest a lot (buying good starforge ,belly , devoto ,tombfist 2j , carnage hearth , but without investing a lot in other stuff ? )?

Yes, very easily. 6 link Belly will be the most expensive part of the build. However, when I use this build as a league starter, its very possible to kill shaper and his guardians on a corrupted 6 link chest and a Hezmana's Bloodlust.

In the higher end of the build, rings boots and gloves like mine will cost a pretty penny, but they are minmaxing to the extreme and are unneeded.

Updated a few gearing choices for midleague pricing
I"m still running a kaoms chest with just a 6link starforge. I feel like my gear is pretty solid yet if i switch to a belly of the beast I drop 800 life. Why do you prefer belly over kaoms?
IGN : Futons
"
Futon escribió:
I"m still running a kaoms chest with just a 6link starforge. I feel like my gear is pretty solid yet if i switch to a belly of the beast I drop 800 life. Why do you prefer belly over kaoms?

More links, also it allows us to get more use out of STR rolls and use both Tombfist and Bubonic Trails which are huge dps gains for the build.

When you use Kaoms, you are giving up either your WC setup, or utility setup, both of which are a huge loss for the build. In addition, it shouldnt be anywhere near 800 life that you lose, it should be closer is 300, or even less in most cases.
Hey,

I started playing your build a few days ago after i 6 linked my starforge. (im lucky yes)
I want to thank you for the build its one of the most fun builds i have ever played. It is so fast compaired to my old builds and the damage is insane! I have one problem sustaining my mana in boss fights, i already took the mana leech and spirit void nodes in the tree to get more mana leech. Any tips?

Greetings,

Colin
"
BeerLeague escribió:
"
Futon escribió:

More links, also it allows us to get more use out of STR rolls and use both Tombfist and Bubonic Trails which are huge dps gains for the build.

When you use Kaoms, you are giving up either your WC setup, or utility setup, both of which are a huge loss for the build. In addition, it shouldnt be anywhere near 800 life that you lose, it should be closer is 300, or even less in most cases.

I can't figure out how you're maxing resists and hitting that life. I load your POB link and add kaoms and gain 750 life. I do see you use resists on jewels and that's something i probably need to do. Your character is also 96 and has more flat life on boots/jewels and 1 ring.

Will the grace setup stop me from getting 1 shot on boss fights? Currently i'm using arctic armour and some phases of boss fights I still get 1 shot.
IGN : Futons
Editado por útlima vez por Futon en 31 mar. 2018 7:34:53
"
Futon escribió:
"
BeerLeague escribió:
"
Futon escribió:

I can't figure out how you're maxing resists and hitting that life. I load your POB link and add kaoms and gain 750 life. I do see you use resists on jewels and that's something i probably need to do. Your character is also 96 and has more flat life on boots/jewels and 1 ring.

Will the grace setup stop me from getting 1 shot on boss fights? Currently i'm using arctic armour and some phases of boss fights I still get 1 shot.

I am curious about this as well.
Hi Beer,

Was leveling this build and luckily got a +1 curse carnage, what other curse would you suggest besides vul? And how can I adjust links on the setup?

Thanks
"
Futon escribió:
"
BeerLeague escribió:
"
Futon escribió:

Grace will help much more than Arctic armor, which does basically nothing. Also grace allows allows you to convert a massive amount of evasion into armor.

As far as the life goes, kaoms is of course going to give you more life, but it’s really debatable which gives more EHP, kaoms or belly with the added evasion, resists and more freedom to use a variety of gems.
"
NBKing escribió:
Hi Beer,

Was leveling this build and luckily got a +1 curse carnage, what other curse would you suggest besides vul? And how can I adjust links on the setup?

Thanks

To be honest, I prefer using grace/determination over a second curse with this version of the build, but if I had the option to go double curse, I would probably go with vuln and enfeeble and run something like aspect of the spider with the rest of my mana.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional