[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Thoughts on Frost Blades as a Magic finder ? Or with MF gear would the damage just be to bad ?
In The Path of Building there is no points in the passive Vaal Pact but in the link passive-skill-tree there is.
So do i need it or not ? :) love the build so far btw
"
Klaskheim escribió:
In The Path of Building there is no points in the passive Vaal Pact but in the link passive-skill-tree there is.
So do i need it or not ? :) love the build so far btw

It depends. You should try with and without and check what fits you better.
With Imperial Claw or other with "life gained on hit" I am not using it, but like you noticed already this build sometimes is smashed by one shot and vaal pact here will not do any difference.
"
shahmat1972 escribió:
Thoughts on Frost Blades as a Magic finder ? Or with MF gear would the damage just be to bad ?

I think its doable. Crucial in this build is high dps claw + lycosidae. Other gear you can change to MF and it should works on any map. Shaper/elder/chayula I suppose will be very hard.
First of, thanks alot for this guide and all the forums replies. Playing on xbox one and enjoy it!!

Is there any changes that affect this to 3.3 that i should be aware of using tis build?

Should i do something diffrent than the 3.2 setup?

"
davvern escribió:
First of, thanks alot for this guide and all the forums replies. Playing on xbox one and enjoy it!!

Is there any changes that affect this to 3.3 that i should be aware of using tis build?

Should i do something diffrent than the 3.2 setup?

Nah... Everything works still good. You can do some tweaks with 3.3 changes, but build is strong and fun as 3.2.

I will consider using Vaal Impurity of Ice with or instead of Vaal Haste.
Still trying to figure out how to hit that mythical 2M DPS number, I can get up to around 700-950k but not higher. And not against shaper, shaper DPS is still around 600k

https://pastebin.com/Mv2U3nTE

Flasks

"
ZB_one escribió:
Still trying to figure out how to hit that mythical 2M DPS number, I can get up to around 700-950k but not higher. And not against shaper, shaper DPS is still around 600k

https://pastebin.com/Mv2U3nTE

Flasks

1. I am not sure why you don't switch to Lycosidae (100% hit chance is better than yours shield)
2. Switch amu to dps one (incr. ele dmg)
3. Rings to opal they are pretty expensive.
4. Abyssus is ok but try to get with enh. 40% inc. Frost Blades dmg.
5. Drop Druidic Rite and Vitality void nodes in passives then take jewel slot above Blood Drinker. Move Fight for survival (on the left of Golem's Blood) to it. Get Watcher's eye jewel with hatred modifier (adds #-# cold damage preferable).
6. Take Forces of Nature is passives.
7. Drop Flash Freeze in passives.
8. Level up and take Claws of the falcon (on this stage u will have +40 int with above changes).
9. Drop Life node bellow Golem's Blood.
10. Drop Life node on the left of Bravery.
11. At lvl 92 you should complete Written int the blood (+10 str).
12. Comlete Ascendancy (huge dps improvement).
13. Claw with better aps and crit chance.
14. Tombfist with ele weakness curse on hit.

EDIT: ok i see in pob is lycosidae and watcher's eye jewel

Thats my suggestions.
Editado por útlima vez por Galll1 en 20 jun. 2018 12:50:50
Thanks for The suggestions, those definitely help a bit, I added most of that. Already have Lycosidae just must have clicked the wrong thing. That being said with those changes Ive gone up to maybe 750K dps and when I get claws of the falcon and lab ill be at 881k. The question is how do I hit that magical 2M dps mark.

With this claw for 6EX i can get 969k but I still need to double my DPS somehow, even if I somehow managed to add Hyrri's Ire and The Pandemonious Ammy id still only be at 1020K

Abyssys with the Frost blade enchant is +10% so 1133K but at this point thats about 20ex worth of gear to get 70-80%more DPS but still quite short of 2M.

Just for fun a threw in another 12ex worth of Opal rings , fixed all the gems to 21/20 and I got a final value of 1374k shaper. (With uncapped resists) and just under 2M normal DPS. Even to hit that its probably 30ex + of gear.

Editado por útlima vez por ZB_one en 21 jun. 2018 13:18:17
"
Galll1 escribió:

I will consider using Vaal Impurity of Ice with or instead of Vaal Haste.

Be careful with Vaal Impurity of Ice. It completely overrides your cold penetration, so you're likely dropping your DPS significantly in this build by activating it because you're already stacking cold penetration. In my case it dropped my Shaper DPS significantly in PoB.
Editado por útlima vez por jimbobulator_prime en 27 jun. 2018 9:10:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional