[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver escribió:
"
aphaoooo escribió:
Hello. I just respec my skill tree into your build (was hybrid MS FB before) bcause i am getting lucky (dropped Lyco). Never tried a pure FB build before. I would like to know how to improve my damage ? And which gear to changes. My chars are public, named FG_FBMS.

Well there are quite a lot of things you can do.

First lets look at the passive tree.

I would drop everything to the left of Master of the Arena
Get rid of Dervish, Twin Terrors and the other dual-wield passives.
Get rid of Point Blank

Get Forces of Nature, Claws of the Pride, Heartseeker and Revenge of the Hunted.
After these points, focus on getting Phase Acrobatics.

You also have quartz infusion in the ascendancy.
I would rather go for avatar of the chase.

Skills:

As long as you have a 5L chest, use:
FB - EDAS - Multi - Ice bite - Ancestral call/ruthless
Add hypothermia on the 6th link.

Gear:
Get flasks. Check the guide for tips. You already have atziri and crit flask. That's good.

Get jewellry with Elemental damage with attack skills.
Get darkray vectors
I would recommend getting Tombfist and putting a murderous eye jewel in them.
Get 2x Fight for Survival jewels

I could add a lot of more stuff, but most of the stuff I would mention is already covered in the build. I would suggest you have a close look under "Gear in Detail" for gear choices.

Thanks for your response. I am sure that i have already respec-ed before posting here, but somehow what you see is my char before respec.

Btw what do you think about my current claw ?
Should i change it into bloodseeker or TOA ?

I managed to to get nice claw, beastcrafted it to 30% quality
, overall invested around 10ex In this build. Was wondering what else could I upgrade. I have trash to treasure Prophecy that I guess could sell for another 7ex. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bronthophobia/characters
how is this build in HC?
"
Lanceabbott escribió:
how is this build in HC?

I would not recommend it. Dying is easy.

Don't panic.
"
Denishah escribió:
https://pastebin.com/uS4rPYay What should i improve ?

Your gear seems to be in decent shape.
I would start improving rings and other jewellery.
I would also start thinking about another claw.
Another thing is the low evasion on the body armour.

As for your passives.
I would take the lower route to Primeval Force, instead of the 12% nodes.
I would also skip Fencing.

On another note. Do you feel that your leech is strong enough without vaal pact? You don't have a bloodseeker for instant leech, so personally I would get vaal pact.

Edit:
I just noticed something.
Don't use Elemental Focus. You can't apply elemental effects when you use that gem (so no chill or freeze). On raw dps it initially seem like the best option dps wise, but it really isn't. Get rid of it.

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 19 mar. 2018 8:30:56
"
Skivmag escribió:
Hi! Thanks for this nice build, please tell me what should I change or add to my gear? What is more important to buy next, good claws, taste of hate, or maybe just try to get better rings or jewels in the gloves and belt.
https://pastebin.com/kzSLJhXe

Thanks for your help!

I think your first priority should be to get higher Max life.
3.5k hp is very low.

After that I would consider looking for a rare claw.
Passives and skills look fine.
1 thing. You can remove one of the 10 to dexterity nodes you have placed near Winter Spirit.

Don't panic.
"
dunabird escribió:
I'm lvl 92 right now, and doing really great with this build. Now, what should I upgrade on my gear? I need more life I guess (4.5k), but i dont know exactly what to change. Thanks.

My itens so far:
Spoiler

I'm thinking about getting a better claw too, with high dps, it's a good idea?

Yes, I agree with all the things you said. You seem to already know what you need. :)

You'll just have to look for jewellry with more life. Your belt could have almost twice as much life.

Don't panic.
"
KruZaO escribió:
could you help me I have 1 exalted to buy a claw which would be the best option u.u Rare or unique

It's hard to get a good rare claw for only one exalted. I would suggest using Bloodseeker (or ToA that a lot of people seem to prefer) until you can afford a good claw.

Don't panic.
"
aphaoooo escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:
"
aphaoooo escribió:
Hello. I just respec my skill tree into your build (was hybrid MS FB before) bcause i am getting lucky (dropped Lyco). Never tried a pure FB build before. I would like to know how to improve my damage ? And which gear to changes. My chars are public, named FG_FBMS.

Well there are quite a lot of things you can do.

First lets look at the passive tree.

I would drop everything to the left of Master of the Arena
Get rid of Dervish, Twin Terrors and the other dual-wield passives.
Get rid of Point Blank

Get Forces of Nature, Claws of the Pride, Heartseeker and Revenge of the Hunted.
After these points, focus on getting Phase Acrobatics.

You also have quartz infusion in the ascendancy.
I would rather go for avatar of the chase.

Skills:

As long as you have a 5L chest, use:
FB - EDAS - Multi - Ice bite - Ancestral call/ruthless
Add hypothermia on the 6th link.

Gear:
Get flasks. Check the guide for tips. You already have atziri and crit flask. That's good.

Get jewellry with Elemental damage with attack skills.
Get darkray vectors
I would recommend getting Tombfist and putting a murderous eye jewel in them.
Get 2x Fight for Survival jewels

I could add a lot of more stuff, but most of the stuff I would mention is already covered in the build. I would suggest you have a close look under "Gear in Detail" for gear choices.

Thanks for your response. I am sure that i have already respec-ed before posting here, but somehow what you see is my char before respec.

Btw what do you think about my current claw ?
Should i change it into bloodseeker or TOA ?

It's a decent claw. Should be about 120k~ more dps than a Bloodseeker. I would keep the one you have for now, but definitely look for a better when you can.

Don't panic.
"
Bronthophobia escribió:
I managed to to get nice claw, beastcrafted it to 30% quality
, overall invested around 10ex In this build. Was wondering what else could I upgrade. I have trash to treasure Prophecy that I guess could sell for another 7ex. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bronthophobia/characters

The only thing that stands out to me is the low amount of life on your gear. I would work on that.
The claw seems nice at a first glance but it lacks crit chance. That is actually a bigger deal than one might think.
Your claw has about 320Pdps which is alright.
But a claw with 270Pdps and crafted crit on it would do just as much damage as yours. It is really important.

Use it as long as you feel that it is enough, but I would look around for a different one. You can get better for 2ex.

Edit:
Forgot to account for 30% quality. Fixed it.

Don't panic.
Editado por útlima vez por Fiver en 19 mar. 2018 8:51:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional