[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Kelzun escribió:
Could you add a tree with the use of gloph's blood and a better gear? It would look more like this to me and should give more leech/aspeed/dmg but less elemental resistances : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAABAAJfA5YFLQthFCAUTRhdGJEc3B8YIWAh0CKvI9MshTJ-MtE1kjXvOFM6UjrhOu07KDwtPO89_ECgQzFEJUVHRZ1Gt0d-SshN41BHUftTUlZIV1RYY1oaWlJeE185Xz9gQWDeYVJjcGVNZ5to8m49bqpvJ3TtdPF1y3bneu97bnvDgUGDX4PMhmCKs4rwjM-Nfo8aj0aPYJOolyGaaprgmy2bXaQMplenCKiaqLut8a4-r2ywq7Xytz68n702voC-p8BmwXzBi8MzxILGrs0WzZjTb9gk2L3kUepi6-7vDu9O8kXyl_ZI9338S_4K_o8=

Or maybe you can crush this argument. I currently use this on standard and I'm able to facetank anything with this leech.

Significantly less damage there are a ton of elemental nodes missing

This could be an option: http://poeurl.com/bOR2

Taking advantage of Ambidexterity and Hemotophagy losing about 700 life, however 7.2k life was always overkill for softcore.

You would have significantly more damage and leech.
Editado por útlima vez por Boltonsquads en 8 mar. 2018 13:18:02
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
Kelzun escribió:
Could you add a tree with the use of gloph's blood and a better gear? It would look more like this to me and should give more leech/aspeed/dmg but less elemental resistances : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAABAAJfA5YFLQthFCAUTRhdGJEc3B8YIWAh0CKvI9MshTJ-MtE1kjXvOFM6UjrhOu07KDwtPO89_ECgQzFEJUVHRZ1Gt0d-SshN41BHUftTUlZIV1RYY1oaWlJeE185Xz9gQWDeYVJjcGVNZ5to8m49bqpvJ3TtdPF1y3bneu97bnvDgUGDX4PMhmCKs4rwjM-Nfo8aj0aPYJOolyGaaprgmy2bXaQMplenCKiaqLut8a4-r2ywq7Xytz68n702voC-p8BmwXzBi8MzxILGrs0WzZjTb9gk2L3kUepi6-7vDu9O8kXyl_ZI9338S_4K_o8=

Or maybe you can crush this argument. I currently use this on standard and I'm able to facetank anything with this leech.

Seem's pretty solid other than missing the sword nodes to the far left and having less life, will try the re-route once I get a moment.

Oh I did forget thoses nodes. I actualy use them. You can check my profile for charachter Kelzun for gear and jewel exemple.

Ty for the fast response. I'll look at the build you send.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelzun en 8 mar. 2018 18:25:30
Hi, very interesting build!. What if i chose Necromancer instead of Raider for a more defensive aproach? I mean, with a right CWDT setup + Spirit Offering you can gain a 700+(with 7000HP+) temporary energy shield up to 4 times per second. It add another defense layer.
Editado por útlima vez por ceberus11 en 8 mar. 2018 19:32:17
UPDATE: As this is a Softcore build I thought 7.2k life was a little overkill so I have now modified the tree to suit better for more damage.

POB: https://pastebin.com/EevQb7vc
TREE: http://poeurl.com/bOYQ

I will continue to play this build this league and modify and update where needed, thank you everyone so far for you suggestions :)
Editado por útlima vez por Boltonsquads en 9 mar. 2018 8:29:02
"
ceberus11 escribió:
Hi, very interesting build!. What if i chose Necromancer instead of Raider for a more defensive aproach? I mean, with a right CWDT setup + Spirit Offering you can gain a 700+(with 7000HP+) temporary energy shield up to 4 times per second. It add another defense layer.

I've never played any type of summoning build so couldn't be much help there I'm afraid, you can always try it though it's easy enough to spec out of it if you wish.
I convert my Frost Blade Acendant to this build. And... let's start. Realy amazing clear speed!!!! But...

First : why i get so much damage ?? I missed something or maybe pob link is wrong ??Even on very low - tier maps i .. die - one hot hit from normal mob - LIKE USING ABBYSUS... very often...

Second : I had to use Vaal Pact - without i die more often then - look higher or to low leech....

My current gear - still in progres but resistance - all 100+:

Sadima'a --- ehh :)

Belt - to change if i find some good with ele - dmg.

Rings/ amulet - also to change i know that - its first week of league.

My total HP is 5.8K

And ... Uber Lab... total disaster ... die on traps, die on traps... die on Boss...

Maybe someone can tell me what is wrong ??

I dont have watchers eye yet. Still expensive with "anger options".
Editado por útlima vez por Orbit84 en 9 mar. 2018 14:09:08
"
Orbit84 escribió:
I convert my Frost Blade Acendant to this build. And... let's start. Realy amazing clear speed!!!! But...

First : why i get so much damage ?? I missed something or maybe pob link is wrong ??Even on very low - tier maps i .. die - one hot hit from normal mob - LIKE USING ABBYSUS... very often...

Second : I had to use Vaal Pact - without i die more often then - look higher or to low leech....

My current gear - still in progres but resistance - all 100+:

Sadima'a --- ehh :)

Belt - to change if i find some good with ele - dmg.

Rings/ amulet - also to change i know that - its first week of league.

My total HP is 5.8K

And ... Uber Lab... total disaster ... die on traps, die on traps... die on Boss...

Maybe someone can tell me what is wrong ??

I dont have watchers eye yet. Still expensive with "anger options".

Replace your gloves with Tombfist the 1 abyss slot ones (Very cheap 1c) and socket with a murderous jewel for the intimidation.

Also Vaal Pact in lab is an absolute no go, I have updated the tree which is in the main post at the top, have a look at the updated tree, we take more leech which may help.
"
Boltonsquads escribió:

Replace your gloves with Tombfist the 1 abyss slot ones (Very cheap 1c) and socket with a murderous jewel for the intimidation.

Also Vaal Pact in lab is an absolute no go, I have updated the tree which is in the main post at the top, have a look at the updated tree, we take more leech which may help.

Ooo now i see new poe link. Fu.k :D

Gloves - only for moment. I have a vision at the late time to convert / change gloves, boots rings and amulet to sadimas + goldwyrms + ventors and bisco - for full quantity Magic Finder on low maps. But its only concept ;p Maybe I'll just do a new character for it.

After this update, I hope that I will stop dying so quickly - I fell less often on a frost blade even though dmg was macabre ...

Thanks a lot!!!
Editado por útlima vez por Orbit84 en 9 mar. 2018 14:47:54
Hi OP, is there a reason why we use Whirling Blade instead of Leap Slam? - Or is this just a personal preference?
"
kazafz escribió:
Hi OP, is there a reason why we use Whirling Blade instead of Leap Slam? - Or is this just a personal preference?

Personally I prefer Whirling Blades, Leap Slam can be used if you feel more comfortable with it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional