[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:
Hi OP, is there a reason why we use Whirling Blade instead of Leap Slam? - Or is this just a personal preference?

Personally I prefer Whirling Blades, Leap Slam can be used if you feel more comfortable with it.

Thanks for the reply OP :)
"
kazafz escribió:
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:
Hi OP, is there a reason why we use Whirling Blade instead of Leap Slam? - Or is this just a personal preference?

Personally I prefer Whirling Blades, Leap Slam can be used if you feel more comfortable with it.

Thanks for the reply OP :)

No probs :)
Was lucky enough to get a 6L chest for this set and the rest of the pieces so trying this out at the moment:

"
Boltonsquads escribió:
Was lucky enough to get a 6L chest for this set and the rest of the pieces so trying this out at the moment:

let us know how you go :)
"
Boltonsquads escribió:

Oh WOW, looking forward to see how it goes.

PS: How to link items in forum posts? I want to share my progress as well, did some changes.
"
whiteyfang escribió:
"
Boltonsquads escribió:

Oh WOW, looking forward to see how it goes.

PS: How to link items in forum posts? I want to share my progress as well, did some changes.

Tanky is an understatement it runs through uber lab traps so easily, also to link item click on your portrait at the top when commenting and click on the items it will link them.
Can you send me:
Level 30 Tree
Level 50 Tree
Level 70 Tree
Level 85 Tree
For softcore build ?
I will really appreciate that :)
Oh and if you have some time you could send me a nice weapon for lvl 40,60 ? :)
Waiting for fast respond, Thanks :)
"
Verkeen escribió:
Can you send me:
Level 30 Tree
Level 50 Tree
Level 70 Tree
Level 85 Tree
For softcore build ?
I will really appreciate that :)
Oh and if you have some time you could send me a nice weapon for lvl 40,60 ? :)
Waiting for fast respond, Thanks :)

Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse till 66

Leveling builds are in the original post, I do need to update them however they should be pretty much relevant.
3.2 LEAGUE PROGRESS UPDATE:

Current gear this league, just done Atziri normal, will continue to play see how far I can push it this league.
But you gave a tree for sc with more dmg, so i want this. How to start with this tree :v

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional