[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"
"
Boltonsquads escribió:

Trying it now but taking the 3 nodes "Celestial Judgement" on the left side of the tree which is 32% elemental damage and 2% penetration, so an 8% loss in elemental damage but 100% chance to hit.

not a bad idea at all, still could be better even at 32% (technicly 34% because of the 2% penetration) considering that not all monsters have the same evasion, and that you could get more damage off gear without the accuracy rating

Got 77k hideout with just Anger on so it's a significantly better change, my gear is pretty strong at this point though.

Elemental Overload cannot be shown in hideout, so it's hard to compare the stats.

Getting some accuracy on our helmets increases our hit% by a lot, in end-game, you can reach 89-91% hit chance, so 100% hit won't offer too much a damage increase imo.
Comparing the stats in PoB shows ALOT more dmg with elemental overload? Am I missing something or is PoB bugged? cause technically resolute technique would be better but it doesnt say so in PoB.

Edit: Elemental overload says "40% *MORE* elemental damage". The nodes says % *increased" elemental damage.

Increased stacks upp with all other gear buffs by just adding the %. More adds on after all the buffs so is a 40% increase to every stat on your gear.

You're better off rolling with elemental overload for sure.
Editado por útlima vez por Faztie en 20 mar. 2018 13:27:31
"
Faztie escribió:
Comparing the stats in PoB shows ALOT more dmg with elemental overload? Am I missing something or is PoB bugged? cause technically resolute technique would be better but it doesnt say so in PoB.

Edit: Elemental overload says "40% *MORE* elemental damage". The nodes says % *increased" elemental damage.

Increased stacks upp with all other gear buffs by just adding the %. More adds on after all the buffs so is a 40% increase to every stat on your gear.

You're better off rolling with elemental overload for sure.

Yeah it may be better I will take another look at numbers later on today
Ill add link to my PoB btw, should be the most efficient damage and armor if you have xoph's.

https://pastebin.com/e8ukqiNr

Note that I've lvld Iron Reflexes. This is cause I kept getting hit hard during bossfights when trying to dodge stuff and failing. This also avoids getting 1 shot by ranger packs running up to them.

If you play with causion it's not needed though.
Editado por útlima vez por Faztie en 20 mar. 2018 13:44:51
"
peterfang93 escribió:
"

Got 77k hideout with just Anger on so it's a significantly better change, my gear is pretty strong at this point though.

Elemental Overload cannot be shown in hideout, so it's hard to compare the stats.

Getting some accuracy on our helmets increases our hit% by a lot, in end-game, you can reach 89-91% hit chance, so 100% hit won't offer too much a damage increase imo.

The chance to hit displayed on the character sheet is only an estimation.
Your true chance to hit depends on the evasion rating of whatever you're attacking.

So in exemple you could have 95% chance to hit against white mobs, 75% vs rares, 65% vs bosses
I'm pretty sure having all balls hit at the same time is gonna deal much more damage, on path of building it may say it doesn't but it's because it thinks it's gonna hit 90% of the time which is false.
Editado por útlima vez por jayunit9 en 20 mar. 2018 17:35:26
Explain please, what kind of skill to swing, when you can use molten strike?
"
"
peterfang93 escribió:
"

The chance to hit displayed on the character sheet is only an estimation.
Your true chance to hit depends on the evasion rating of whatever you're attacking.

So in exemple you could have 95% chance to hit against white mobs, 75% vs rares, 65% vs bosses
I'm pretty sure having all balls hit at the same time is gonna deal much more damage, on path of building it may say it doesn't but it's because it thinks it's gonna hit 90% of the time which is false.

I know shaper have resistance against curses, didnt know it has high evasion value. Can you provide a thread that states this?
If your hit chance is 70% against shaper, 100/70=1.43, making what u say true, higher dmg than overload without needing it to proc.
Editado por útlima vez por peterfang93 en 21 mar. 2018 0:30:15
"
peterfang93 escribió:

I know shaper have resistance against curses, didnt know it has high evasion value. Can you provide a thread that states this?
If your hit chance is 70% against shaper, 100/70=1.43, making what u say true, higher dmg than overload without needing it to proc.

Its under "Mechanics" https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Accuracy#Unique_accuracy_stats

look at the graph it says how much chance to hit you have depending on the EVA/AC, depending on how much the monster's evasion is at (graph has up to 5k eva, 4k accuracy) I don't have the information on how much evasion Shaper or any other monster's have, but seeing those numbers means there are bosses with up to 5k evasion.

But even without those numbers, you can notice in-game how more consistant the damage is against any monsters.

Killed Shaper yesterday. Changed my belt to Stygian Vise finally... Here is the current gear used to kill Shaper.

-------------
Im thinking of getting Kaoms Roots, stun and freeze immunity + loads of life is good deal, the downside only being movt speed and no sockets. Anyone else here managed to equip those boots in this build?
Editado por útlima vez por whiteyfang en 21 mar. 2018 3:54:34
Hey, i'm looking for a safe and fast boss killer build to do red elder and guardians, i have around 40ex to spend on a build, would you recommand this one over all the others MS builds ?

I love the fact that ur using whirling blade, fast movement is op op :D ( currently playing MF Windripper so i don't want a leap slam jugg or something too slow, less clear speed = less currency income :( )

Thank you in advance for your answer !

And sorry for my bad english, doing my best

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional