[3.2] Dual Wield Molten Strike Ascendant | Fast Clear Speed | High Single Target | All Content

Thought I'd post my progress:

Done elder tier 14 and all guardians etc. Hydra and phoenix only maps ive got. Clearing stuff up to guardians is just way too easy. I've made some changes since I bought the xoph's amulet. Best purchase ever. Really recommend getting it for those that has the currency.

Also The Taming is a huge DPS boost to all the abyss jewels I got (currently sitting on 10).

"
Faztie escribió:
Thought I'd post my progress:

Done elder tier 14 and all guardians etc. Hydra and phoenix only maps ive got. Clearing stuff up to guardians is just way too easy. I've made some changes since I bought the xoph's amulet. Best purchase ever. Really recommend getting it for those that has the currency.

Also The Taming is a huge DPS boost to all the abyss jewels I got (currently sitting on 10).

Do you know if the 20% increased damage with hits would stack on the Ailments, if so it would be better to use Conc effect to take advantage of the Ailments as well.
Not sure but i lose sooo much dps dropping the elemental focus. I use my ancestral protector to ignite bosses. Rare packs die too quickly to get ignited anyway
Editado por útlima vez por Faztie en 19 mar. 2018 1:32:06
Hey Man! Great build!

I am trying to follow this and I was looking at the passive tree.
How do I allocate points to nodes on the outer edge of the tree?
I couldn't find a path starting from the center.

Am I missing something?
I am rookie.
"
silentkratos escribió:
Hey Man! Great build!

I am trying to follow this and I was looking at the passive tree.
How do I allocate points to nodes on the outer edge of the tree?
I couldn't find a path starting from the center.

Am I missing something?
I am rookie.

Once you take path of the Duelist from Uber Lab you can have a break in the tree, until then you will need to join it up.
GEAR UPDATE:

I've decided to drop the crab gear, while it was incredibly tanky I thought the damage I wanted just wasn't there while it was still good, and still done elder/guardians with it.

Here is my current gear at the moment, check my profile for jewels however my gloves will show the jewels you need to look for:

Editado por útlima vez por Boltonsquads en 19 mar. 2018 23:12:47
You're 1 point away from Resolute Technique and you're not a crit build, why didn't you go for it? you could lose the accuracy stats on stuff and go for better mods, also 100% chance to hit is a huge dps boost.
"
You're 1 point away from Resolute Technique and you're not a crit build, why didn't you go for it? you could lose the accuracy stats on stuff and go for better mods, also 100% chance to hit is a huge dps boost.

Because you won't be able to proc Elemental Overload which is significantly more damage than 100% chance to hit and it's always up.
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"

Because you won't be able to proc Elemental Overload which is significantly more damage than 100% chance to hit and it's always up.

but if you remove Elemental Overload, you get the jewel slot at the top with 2x 4% elemental damage nodes

then you put a simple jewel that gives +% fire damage/area damage/+damage for 15-20c

you get arround +38-42% damage with the points you save and 100% chance to hit instead of Elemental overload, seems like a better option OR an abyssal jewel if it gives more, has to be tested
Editado por útlima vez por jayunit9 en 19 mar. 2018 22:52:07
"
"
Boltonsquads escribió:
"

but if you remove Elemental Overload, you get the jewel slot at the top with 2x 4% elemental damage nodes

then you put a simple jewel that gives +% fire damage/area damage/+damage for 15-20c

you get arround +38-42% damage with the points you save and 100% chance to hit instead of Elemental overload, seems like a better option OR an abyssal jewel if it gives more, has to be tested

Trying it now but taking the 3 nodes "Celestial Judgement" on the left side of the tree which is 32% elemental damage and 2% penetration, so an 8% loss in elemental damage but 100% chance to hit.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional