[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
insangel0001 escribió:
Hello i am very instersting in 2 builds your "gladiator Bladestorm" and this. Which do you think will be better for a newbie (i just got 1 ex from my luck)?

Thank you

Just got into mid tier yellow maps using this build. I highly recommend it. Wasp Nests are 2c each at the moment. Very easy playstyle. Whirl around clear pack, repeat.
"
M2theAGGOT escribió:
Couple of questions, I started as Hatred/HoP and its been great. I am thinking of switching to Impale/pride soon. Was wondering what your chance to impale on hit is/does it matter what the impale chance is? And how mandatory is the "25% chance to impale while using pride" watchers eye for the impale setup?

Impale chance is important because you want to reach maximum impales (5 default) as fast as possible. It works even without the watcher's eye but the advantage over Hatred is smaller. It will lower your clear speed a bit though but increase boss damage. I'd say level the necessary gems and try both.
As for Impale chance it's 40 (gem) + 22 (banner) but if you plant the banner with 50 stages you get another 10.

"
insangel0001 escribió:
Hello i am very instersting in 2 builds your "gladiator Bladestorm" and this. Which do you think will be better for a newbie (i just got 1 ex from my luck)?

Thank you

This build is cheaper to make. Should be easier for a new player too. Not that the other is very complicated or anything but I'd start with this one.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 16 mar. 2020 7:23:21
Thanks for the quick reply. For some reason I thought impale gem was only 25% chance, and read somewhere that 50% is the bare minimum. My mistake. Easily the best league starter I've tried.
"
Aias_o_Telamonios escribió:
"
M2theAGGOT escribió:
Couple of questions, I started as Hatred/HoP and its been great. I am thinking of switching to Impale/pride soon. Was wondering what your chance to impale on hit is/does it matter what the impale chance is? And how mandatory is the "25% chance to impale while using pride" watchers eye for the impale setup?

Impale chance is important because you want to reach maximum impales (5 default) as fast as possible. It works even without the watcher's eye but the advantage over Hatred is smaller. It will lower your clear speed a bit though but increase boss damage. I'd say level the necessary gems and try both.
As for Impale chance it's 40 (gem) + 22 (banner) but if you plant the banner with 50 stages you get another 10.

"
insangel0001 escribió:

Thank you

This build is cheaper to make. Should be easier for a new player too. Not that the other is very complicated or anything but I'd start with this one.

Thank for reply. Have some question:

1.What is prioritize gem in main link for impale style?

2. When is best time to take vaal pact?
Editado por útlima vez por insangel0001 en 16 mar. 2020 8:06:30
Does The Retch belt work with the impale version? Or does brutality cancel out the chaos? I'm assuming the latter. Its wording is strange with "applies to enemies".

Edit: Nevermind. It does.
Editado por útlima vez por M2theAGGOT en 16 mar. 2020 13:26:45
"
insangel0001 escribió:

Thank for reply. Have some question:

1.What is prioritize gem in main link for impale style?

2. When is best time to take vaal pact?

You mean what to take out if you have a 5L? Damage on full life. I'd say take VP after you finish with the uber lab.

"
M2theAGGOT escribió:
Does The Retch belt work with the impale version? Or does brutality cancel out the chaos? I'm assuming the latter. Its wording is strange with "applies to enemies".

Edit: Nevermind. It does.

Yeah of course it does. Brutality means only physical damage. The source doesn't matter.

"
M2theAGGOT escribió:
Thanks for the quick reply. For some reason I thought impale gem was only 25% chance, and read somewhere that 50% is the bare minimum. My mistake. Easily the best league starter I've tried.

Well if you have less than 50 it will still work on bosses but it will be useless on mobs. Glad you're enjoying it.

From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 17 mar. 2020 9:37:58
Hi really nice guide i am enjoying it :)

2 quick questins:

1. Should i be using Vaal ST or noraml ST ?

2. Should i use Greater Multiple Projectils or Slower projectils?

"
Grotar escribió:
Hi really nice guide i am enjoying it :)

2 quick questins:

1. Should i be using Vaal ST or noraml ST ?

2. Should i use Greater Multiple Projectils or Slower projectils?

The vaal ST gem gives you the regular skill too. GMP is for clear, SP is for bosses.

still enjoying the build!

two questions got me...

I dont have the enlighten gems so far, thats why I m still using HOP and Hatred.

So my questions are: For my current setup is brutality a yes or no (since ist deleting all elemental Damage also from hatred?)

and if no, is the old crit support gem in then for brutality?

Ty very much, I Need to work on enlighten, wanna try out the "new" playstyle!
double post due to lag. sorry
Editado por útlima vez por Bragadogdrul en 18 mar. 2020 7:25:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional