[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
qwerty22121998 escribió:
I got a ring with curse frostbite on hit so currently i use HOA, HOI, Hatred with lv 3 enlighten. My mana isnt a issue, highest mana use is 2 mana =))
My current gear, could you take a look at my character. Is there anything i can upgrade for survival, dmg...

Missing passive from quest.
I have no idea what the Timeless Jewel gives, but if it isn't much on Harvester of Foes, I'd take the 25% HP instead.
Eventual 21/20 gems in main link (plus the extra 2 from Disfavour)
You have Fortify in Cyclone, use Endurance charge on melee stun or something else with Leap Slam.
I would probably used Infused Channeling over increased AoE and Pulverise over Dmg on Full Life. Should net slightly less AoE, but more damage, a bit of defense, and don't lose damage when not on full life.
What's the Enduring Cry for? I thought VP cancels the regen.
I would consider dropping HoA for mods on HoI. Elemental Prolif, Ice Bite for frenzy charges, or even use Cat. If you manage a +1 curse Daresso, could go back to Blasphemy too, but that's 2 ex.
Hatred corrupted Daresso unless you need the INT should be more damage and like 4c still. If you need the INT, could replace one of the -mana or get a better ring with INT. Like the right ring is really good, but mainly because of Cat and the base. For the build, you can a resist ring with higher resists, HP, WED, and INT, and ideally craft the -mana back on.

Personal preference, but I'd honestly look into getting a rare crafted sword. Haven't touched my Cyclone lately, but my Terminus Cyclone is getting near the same PoB damage at a fraction of the build cost. If you got a rare multi-crafted sword and switched to crit (also more HoI explosions and extra benefits from the accuracy on gloves), I did a quick tree change and reached over 2m damage, I think peaking over 4m with the more expensive upgrades, not including Timeless. You'd also drop down to like 4500 HP, but range would go up quite nicely and the increased Fortify benefits.

Quick end-game crit sword variant with over 4m DPS (multi mod sword, better rings, Tempered Flesh, attack speed on gloves, +1 curse Daresso, Diamond flask, 21/20 gems, and blasphemy Mark (or flip to Frostbite and AM ring). By 95 you can get more HP or push 4.8m+.
https://pastebin.com/FHVRxtAZ

Sorry, got carried away with the length of that post >.<

Decided to see what I could come up with. Bought a 4 ex rare blade with fort + double atk speed, plus whatever the crafts cost and less than 200 fusings to 6L at 44%. Going to miss Terminus, but damage feels pretty good :).. up to 1.8m POB
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
qwerty22121998 escribió:
I got a ring with curse frostbite on hit so currently i use HOA, HOI, Hatred with lv 3 enlighten. My mana isnt a issue, highest mana use is 2 mana =))
My current gear, could you take a look at my character. Is there anything i can upgrade for survival, dmg...

Missing passive from quest.
I have no idea what the Timeless Jewel gives, but if it isn't much on Harvester of Foes, I'd take the 25% HP instead.
Eventual 21/20 gems in main link (plus the extra 2 from Disfavour)
You have Fortify in Cyclone, use Endurance charge on melee stun or something else with Leap Slam.
I would probably used Infused Channeling over increased AoE and Pulverise over Dmg on Full Life. Should net slightly less AoE, but more damage, a bit of defense, and don't lose damage when not on full life.
What's the Enduring Cry for? I thought VP cancels the regen.
I would consider dropping HoA for mods on HoI. Elemental Prolif, Ice Bite for frenzy charges, or even use Cat. If you manage a +1 curse Daresso, could go back to Blasphemy too, but that's 2 ex.
Hatred corrupted Daresso unless you need the INT should be more damage and like 4c still. If you need the INT, could replace one of the -mana or get a better ring with INT. Like the right ring is really good, but mainly because of Cat and the base. For the build, you can a resist ring with higher resists, HP, WED, and INT, and ideally craft the -mana back on.

Personal preference, but I'd honestly look into getting a rare crafted sword. Haven't touched my Cyclone lately, but my Terminus Cyclone is getting near the same PoB damage at a fraction of the build cost. If you got a rare multi-crafted sword and switched to crit (also more HoI explosions and extra benefits from the accuracy on gloves), I did a quick tree change and reached over 2m damage, I think peaking over 4m with the more expensive upgrades, not including Timeless. You'd also drop down to like 4500 HP, but range would go up quite nicely and the increased Fortify benefits.

Quick end-game crit sword variant with over 4m DPS (multi mod sword, better rings, Tempered Flesh, attack speed on gloves, +1 curse Daresso, Diamond flask, 21/20 gems, and blasphemy Mark (or flip to Frostbite and AM ring). By 95 you can get more HP or push 4.8m+.
https://pastebin.com/FHVRxtAZ

Sorry, got carried away with the length of that post >.<

I changed to crit sword and feel so so so hype ( HOI fan ). But now i'm missing power charge.
Enduring cry for endu charge.
And i'm running Hatred, HOI and Cat Aspect
"
qwerty22121998 escribió:
I changed to crit sword and feel so so so hype ( HOI fan ). But now i'm missing power charge.
Enduring cry for endu charge.
And i'm running Hatred, HOI and Cat Aspect

What is your effective crit chance at? You'll need a diamond flask to really up your crit chance.
I'm rolling at 70% after the Elder blade with crit strike support. I could switch to Assassin's Mark for steady for Power charges and like 8-10% more effective chance, but doesn't feel worth it as my struggle is with bosses and Frostbite would be better. But if your focus is HoI, might be worth it for you.
Also, if you put 1 dex point to the left of Point Blank, you can refund 2 dex points to the left of VP.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:

What is your effective crit chance at? You'll need a diamond flask to really up your crit chance.
I'm rolling at 70% after the Elder blade with crit strike support. I could switch to Assassin's Mark for steady for Power charges and like 8-10% more effective chance, but doesn't feel worth it as my struggle is with bosses and Frostbite would be better. But if your focus is HoI, might be worth it for you.
Also, if you put 1 dex point to the left of Point Blank, you can refund 2 dex points to the left of VP.

Without cat's steal and flask it's 30.8 %
Fullbuffed about 59.89%
Is it good or not ?
My pob dps is about 2m, i found that if enemy is shocked and i have 3 frenzy charge and 3 power charge dps is 3.9m ( shaper/guardian )
Finally back home from Italy and ready to fill that map grinding itch! o.O

You guys have been a huge help over the past three weeks and I cannot express how much I appreciate all the helpful answers as well as the time taken to look at others characters to help them.

I know for myself that it's quite a bit of time to really look at a persons gear and passive tree to give such detailed responses.

So again, thank you guys!
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 19 jul. 2019 16:12:10
"
qwerty22121998 escribió:
My pob dps is about 2m, i found that if enemy is shocked and i have 3 frenzy charge and 3 power charge dps is 3.9m ( shaper/guardian )

Unless you run Assassin's Mark or get some item that gives power charges, you don't have power charge generation.
And we don't deal lightning damage, so shock is not a thing unless you do stuff like Voidforge or Yoke, and that changes the build a bit.

If you have the chromatics, I would try Increase Critical Strike over Damage on Full Life. That boosts you over the 70% threshold and with Blood Rage or Legion big hits, you don't have to worry about Damage on Full Life falling off. With over 400% crit multi, the steadier crit chance really has an impact.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:

Unless you run Assassin's Mark or get some item that gives power charges, you don't have power charge generation.
And we don't deal lightning damage, so shock is not a thing unless you do stuff like Voidforge or Yoke, and that changes the build a bit.

If you have the chromatics, I would try Increase Critical Strike over Damage on Full Life. That boosts you over the 70% threshold and with Blood Rage or Legion big hits, you don't have to worry about Damage on Full Life falling off. With over 400% crit multi, the steadier crit chance really has an impact.

I just changed my ring to assasin mark and more life. And CWDT + Shock Nova to shock boss.

Now i want to increase my survival chance, i planned to change my helmet to starkonja and change armor to belly.
"
qwerty22121998 escribió:
And CWDT + Shock Nova to shock boss.

That's not how Shock works. You do so little lightning damage that the game basically gives you 0 damage boost. Have to hit a minimum of 0.2% of the enemies HP in lightning damage with shock to have even a slight impact with 10% HP to receive the full 50% boost. You're better off sticking to the defensive CWDT.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 20 jul. 2019 12:03:40
Looks like the 'oh shit lets exploit everyone who wants to play cyclone' market has died down now.

Disfavour back down to 2ex ish and lvl 80 vaal axe bases are super cheap now. Can even get a multi-mod ready Vaal axe for around 2ex if feeling unlucky heh.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional