[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
jerkstoresup escribió:
Just getting into maps now. I've found 2 exalted orbs that I'll sell in the next few days for gear. What should I get first?

1. Stat stick
2. Better helmet
3. Better rings
4. Better gloves and belt
5. 6L chest, even a corrupted rare version will do
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
Finished Uber Elder as well on day 5 at level 92 at somewhere 15 EX gear. Still had to use mana leech node but managed to improve my gear. Didn't have the luxury to craft an Elder chest, was running with no completion Pantheon and had 74% fire & lightning resistance.
Had to take off curse on hit and use Kaom's Roots.

1 question
If you are using 2 abyss jewel Tombfist version, is it OK to remove MAIM from our Reave skill links and add some other gem for more dmg or utility? Maybe something like fortify?
Editado por útlima vez por whiteyfang en 7 jun. 2018 2:08:11
I've been playing this build for Incursion softcore and it's been a blast so far. Haven't died a single time yet.. pretty insane clear speed and so much fun. Haven't entered into maps yet.. incursions slowing down my progress xD.

This is my gear at the moment :

I didn't feel like I needed a shield since damage was really good with dual wield and enough leech from Blood rage.

At the moment the DPS of Reave is like 54K with Hatred, herald of ash, blood rage with 3 frenzies.
I bought a cheap stick,

I guess it's pretty shit since using it on offhand reduced the DPS to 41K.

I guess statsticks scale well with main hand weapon and even more "% phys damage added as" mods? When shall I switch to statsticks? Will the DPS be really better or am i better of dual wielding swords for now? And any advice regarding gear would be welcome.. Except Chest and belt most are self found.

Editado por útlima vez por krazydude en 7 jun. 2018 3:25:23
@krazydude - switch to your mace now as your Ichimoji may show a higher dps but every second hit with reave is actually lower dps.

You want the only weapon to be using reave be your highest dps weapon ie Scaeva.
Hi guys,

I'm pretty much new to this game and have been trying to follow this guide as close as possible, however I'm running into some problems.

In previous posts with gear I see a lot of people not using the frost bomb stuff. Is that important or just because there's extra sockets or something?

For me, I get the building part, I've capped my resistances and looking trying to get more and more gear suggested in the guide. The actual playing part seems to be my issue as I keep dying a lot.

So I open a map:
- Activate Hatred.
- Activate Artic Armor
- Jump around with Reave + Whirling blades

I've read that you need to activate Bloodrage but I don't get how to sustain it enough to keep alive, so I haven't really been using it atm.

Can someone please help me?
"

I've been following this guide to lvl 66 now and leveled with reave all the way, and to me it didn't feel clunky or slow at all.

I'm wondering how good my offhand actually is with those corruptions, are the corruptions global etc? I have 30C to spend and probably would like to replace my offhand, boots or gloves next.
Hi everyone, I juste don't understand why claw for MF and not the regular template with sword ?
What's the value ?
been doing pretty alright, pushing maps confidently though i still get one shot every now and then.

any suggestions on what i could upgrade?

no idea how to link jewels lmao, i guess the obvious upgrade is switching scaeva for something else but i havent been able to find anything to good, maybe im searching for the wrong shit in poe.trade, i should probably fill out the skill gems too
I unfortunately can't really share the excitement of most others here in this thread. I'm level 44 so far and have been playing with since I got Multistrike, unfortunately the only thing I'm good at is trash mobs, bosses and rares take ages for me to kill.
Also I'm squishy and would die to pretty much anything if I let it hit.
So I've managed to push this build into lategame and I have some concers.

After picking up 41% abyssuss blood rage is killing me faster than monsters. Even my life flask is slower than the bloodrage.

Low single target damage. It's probably because of my gear I need to pick up 6L with conc effect.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional