[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
strae escribió:
How are you getting to max block?
I skilled the block nodes, but i bareley reach 40% unbuffed. I miss the 5% on the offhand, but still i cant see, where the rest of the 30+% should come from.
Also i try to get as much life as i can on the most items, but im still at 4.2k hp at lvl85. Also you wrote about 70% phys reduction, while i am at 25% and 20% evasion, not using a tabulas. Besides that, my damage is pretty bad, using scaevas and a 38% stick.

I know its early league and my gear is not the best and prolly i suck at playing, but the difference between the feeling i assumed when reading your post and the feeling i actually have while playing is huge.

When i see your posted gear in your update, i cant understand, how you are not getting oneshot all the time. Its pretty comparable to mine (defense-wise), only your offense is way better, and i keep getting oneshot especially in temple or uber lab.

respec the 3 life leech nodes, those are wasted you get leech from atziri + blood rage. Then respec the 15% crit multi at disembowling cluster you have 4 points now. Get consitution and a life node at scion wheel.

I was also getting one shot to be fair, swapped some stuff around and changed lion roar for rumi's. Also got a abyss jewel with chance to blind on hit. I lost some hp but overall it seems tankier. I also started using arctic armor instead of herald of fire - damage isn't an issue (not in t12 and below atleast - haven't mapped higher yet)

I think lion's roar is really garbage anyway, the +25% more dmg is nice but that knockback effect is trash. Absolutely hate it.

my block is 38% when unbuffed and 58% regular block 67% spellblock with rumi's. Like I said I swapped some nodes around making my hp only 4850 atm but I still have a tabula so... However wish I could get 6-6.5k health, because 5k~ doesn't feel very safe. Sometimes a flask isn't up and there you go - one shot.
Editado por útlima vez por Inheritedzero en 6 jun. 2018 6:49:44
"
Gattringer escribió:
Some one can help me why i'm dying to fast in maps t1????
"

So some one can help me? Getting one shot, hitkill and can't map t1, I don't know if I get the wrong nodes on dog in the tree but pls some one help me I'm almost leaving this build away bcause I spend to much money in regrets trying to solve this problems and when I see the post I reed beginner friendly but it's not look like that!
"
Gattringer escribió:
"
Gattringer escribió:
Some one can help me why i'm dying to fast in maps t1????
"

So some one can help me? Getting one shot, hitkill and can't map t1, I don't know if I get the wrong nodes on dog in the tree but pls some one help me I'm almost leaving this build away bcause I spend to much money in regrets trying to solve this problems and when I see the post I reed beginner friendly but it's not look like that!

no merciless ascension, no uber either so you have no spellblock. Mana flask is a wasted slot, you should get mana from leech. Atziri's + blood rage for LIFE leech, since none is gain from the tree.

whats your hp and resists?

also scaeva is better in the main hand, because global crit gained when in main hand meaning more dmg/crits. Since you have 2 swords, and no real stat stick yet (that isn't a sword) there's no need for scaeva to be in the offhand to gain 20% attack speed from the AMBIDEXTRY node on the tree. That's the only reason you put it in the offhand, because a real statstick is a mace/axe that can't be used to attack + later on you get the OUTMATCH AND OUTLAST ascendancy passive which gives endurances on kill with OFF hand.

is your 6th gem a swap for boss (conc effect) or what you use all the time? You should use increased critical strikes support.
The Princess in off-hand means every second hit is weak at you are using Mainhand-->offhand-->mainhand-->offhand, IE Scaeva-->Princess--->Scaeva-->Princees. Make sure your stat stick is something Reave cannot use, like a mace, wand or axe.

Pls someone can explain ofhand main hand ? my items

I progres slow but its fine but aboute main and off its important in witch slot i use axe as stat stick or not ? if its in left side as i look at char inv then its proc endurance charge from ascendancy but if its in right side its not so? if its in right its not count as main ? i am confused :) its my first dual wielding build so pls be patient XD
"
Shecutor escribió:
Pls someone can explain ofhand main hand ?
I progres slow but its fine but aboute main and off its important in witch slot i use axe as stat stick or not ? if its in left side as i look at char inv then its proc endurance charge from ascendancy but if its in right side its not so? if its in right its not count as main ? i am confused :) its my first dual wielding build so pls be patient XD

You need the:

1. Stat stick/non-usable/non-Reave weapon in the left slot (Main hand)
2. The sword in the right-hand slot

This setup is so that it procs the endurance charges from your uber lab ascendancy.
(Outmatch and Outlast)

Reave still works with the sword on the right slot, it ignores the left slot but you will still gain the global offensive/defence stats.
Editado por útlima vez por Converge57 en 6 jun. 2018 9:15:55
"
Shecutor escribió:

Outmacht and outlast asscension point give endurance charges when u kill with off hand (put reave sword here).
we get the frency charges from blood rage.

////// Any good recomendation to upgrade gear (5ex budget atm)////
Spoiler
"
Converge57 escribió:
"
Shecutor escribió:

You need the:

This setup is so that it procs the endurance charges from your uber lab ascendancy.
(Outmatch and Outlast)

Reave still works with the sword on the right slot, it ignores the left slot but you will still gain the global offensive/defence stats.

Thx for explain ok fine but if then its still counte add phys as xx to dmg right ? i ask couse toltip of dps show difrent numbers when i change weapon slot
"
Shecutor escribió:
"
Converge57 escribió:
"
Shecutor escribió:

You need the:

(Outmatch and Outlast)

Thx for explain ok fine but if then its still counte add phys as xx to dmg right ? i ask couse toltip of dps show difrent numbers when i change weapon slot

As the stat stick is not usable by Reave, it will not add it's damage to Reave. But that doesn't matter, you still get the dual wield bonuses (dual wield block and increased attack speed), just not the local weapon damage from the stat stick.

Here's the poe wiki explanation:

"
Whenever the player equips two one-handed weapons of any type, dual wielding grants the following stats:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

Regarding dual wield weapon stats...

You won't get the 52-95 damage that your axe could have as that's local to that particular weapon. You will however get things like +30 to dexterity, or 25% physical damage as extra cold damage as these are global stats.

I hope that makes sense? :)
Editado por útlima vez por Converge57 en 6 jun. 2018 9:38:53
"
Slowacki escribió:
Sorry, I'm just going to repeat my question, because I'm still wondering if I'm doing wrong going with Ahn's Might :P

"
A question about suggested budget items. Currently, I'm using Ahn's Might as a budget alternative for a rare foil and it seems to work pretty well. Was wondering what do you think about it?

It is a bit more clunky than the foil, because of the low AS (same as Scaeva), but it has more dps than Scaeva (up to around 360), 10% more aoe for Reave, additional accuracy when clearing maps and a pretty hefty 50% multi boost for boss fights. I got a 330pdps one on day 2-3 of the league for as little as 5c.
The -1 frenzy charges feels like a negligible downside.

I think it's a better alternative for Scaeva for early mapping or even late mapping (clearing T10+ right now with ease) for a very low cost.

What do you think?

One more thing that I'm wondering about is, what do you think is better on stat sticks: gain damage as element or penetrates ele resistances? I have two cheap stat sticks: one with two gain x% phys as ele damage that sum up to around 40% extra ele damage and another with gain 20% phys as cold damage and penetrate 6% of ele resistances.

The raw damage in PoB says the first one will give me better DPS, but I'm not sure if PoB is even taking the ele res pen in the calculations (it might be that I just don't know how to set it up properly).

Hey guys, can anyone help with the above questions, please? :(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional