[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi guys !
I started using this build in flashback event and i love it ! I have a question, how do you manage to do so many Currency so fast ? i'm playing the full mfclaw version. Do you usually farm random maps or specific ones? i'm trying to set up a perma BC atlas but it's expensive to buy maps to do reach the 100%+ of bonus.
Thanks again for this build it's really cool to play hope you'll be able to help me !
Could you please explain how are you farming maps with the MF version? I'm trying it but my damage is so low that I can't even farm low tier maps. Even magic monsters take a while to kill, never mind things like Incursion rares or Architects. I even use Phys to Lightning instead of Item Rarity for the last support but the damage is nowhere near good enough.
Editado por útlima vez por enumag en 5 jun. 2018 15:08:59
"
enumag escribió:
Could you please explain how are you farming maps with the MF version? I'm trying it but my damage is so low that I can't even farm low tier maps. Even magic monsters take a while to kill, never mind things like Incursion rares or Architects. I even use Phys to Lightning instead of Item Rarity for the last support but the damage is nowhere near good enough.

Are you using physical to lightning in your 6L for a reason? I haven't looked at how it affects the dmg in PoB, but would it adversely affect your gain % phys to ele on your stat stick? What about using inc. crit strikes instead?

edit: Your jewels are also kind of lacking. Could probably get some much higher DPS ones on the cheaps. Don't underestimate those
Editado por útlima vez por UUD40 en 5 jun. 2018 15:27:02
"
enumag escribió:

Drop some MF for damage, until you have the points to spend on more damage, so that you can swap some MF back in? :)

Once you have a better stat stick for example, you can fit in some more IIQ
Well to be fair after a few more tries mapping does actually work if I carefully maintain the buffs like Rampage, Vaal Reave, Blood Rage and flasks. And of course that only works on some layouts and with high mob density. However single target damage is like the worst I've ever seen.

"
UUD40 escribió:

Are you using physical to lightning in your 6L for a reason? I haven't looked at how it affects the dmg in PoB, but would it adversely affect your gain % phys to ele on your stat stick? What about using inc. crit strikes instead?

edit: Your jewels are also kind of lacking. Could probably get some much higher DPS ones on the cheaps. Don't underestimate those

From what I know about the damage calculation, phys to lightning won't affect the stat stick boost at all. And according to tooltip it adds more damage than increased crit.

Yeah, jewels are indeed the next thing on my list to upgrade.

EDIT: New jewels acquired. As expected it didn't help at all.

"
Slottm escribió:

Drop some MF for damage, until you have the points to spend on more damage, so that you can swap some MF back in? :)

Once you have a better stat stick for example, you can fit in some more IIQ

Which MF item slots do you think I should sacrifice for more dmg gear?

----

But still even if I sacrifice more MF for damage and upgrade my jewels I still don't believe it will be enough for single target. The MF build only has 4.1k life (I have 3k) which is not quite enough for things like Architects or Omnitect unless you can kill them in like 3 seconds.
Editado por útlima vez por enumag en 5 jun. 2018 17:43:01
With 3.3 it seems like Double Strike got quite the buff, especially against bleeding enemies. Is it a viable/preferred alternative to Reave? Why or why not?

Love this guide and this will definitely be my next build. Just trying to decide between the two skills.
i'm not sure but it seems that your tree has some big mistakes like you take way too many node of intelligence and you are missing half of the claw circle on top right. It will probably gives you a nice boost in damage.
Maybe try to change your chest to get some life.
I'm not sure but i think it's a beginning :)
Hey guys, I brought this scepter relatively cheep and was wondering what i should multi mod on it as i am to scared to slam lol. Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons or additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding? Also it's a shame that the mana leech doesn't work :(

Other gear for reference. (Yes i know i spent all my currency on the scepter)

Thought I'd drop a small update here:

I've managed to kill Shaper 4 days into the league although I was planning to do it day 3. There were some crazy crashes in unique / guardian maps and I lost ~ 3 EX worth of maps which hindered my progress a lot.

Had to use Intelligence & mana leech node as well which put me basically at level 90 instead of 92.

Here's my gear that I killed Shaper 3 times deathless while being lazy.

The only 1EX+ items I have are the weapon( probably 50C by now), ToH and Tombfist.

Will try to down Uber Elder in 2 days or so as well, just need to complete the grind. I'm very sure it won't be a struggle either.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 5 jun. 2018 18:37:00
Sorry, I know its in the guide but I'm just having a hard time understanding the screenshot, I am still fairly new.

Kill bandits, or let live?
Editado por útlima vez por widdlyscudss en 5 jun. 2018 18:39:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional