[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Mefira13 escribió:
WED=Elemental Damage with attack skills. I just slammed a iLVL 86 Stygian with Pristine + Prismatic/Scorched until I got 25-30 Ele Damage and 45-50 Elemental damage with attack skills and decent life(80+)/resists.

Make sure to divine that ring. Steel rings can be 4-14 implicit.

Hey! Don't divine, to change that implicit use a blessed! Good point though :)
Hello

I have tested with Taste of Hate (19%) and with Lion's Roar (24%)

DPS without potions : 145k
DPS with potions including Taste of Hate : 183k
DPS with potions including Lion's Roar : 208k

Same for you?
Is there any guide with this build on how to kill uber elder easily?
I had tried shield version of the build but it is still too hard...
Does Vaal Pact still playing major role on killing uber elder easily?
THe build doesnt use Vaal Pact anymore, check the newest PoB-Link
Hey ! Thanks for the build, very very strong. I found a Zerphi during the season, and invested most of the money into my reave character. But i still get one shot from time to time. Do i need to play with starkonja's and get item with more + life ? How can I easily improve my character without spending 10ex again ?
"
Drastdevix escribió:
Hey ! Thanks for the build, very very strong. I found a Zerphi during the season, and invested most of the money into my reave character. But i still get one shot from time to time. Do i need to play with starkonja's and get item with more + life ? How can I easily improve my character without spending 10ex again ?

Exactly my problem as well. Getting casual one shot, sometimes by bosses, others ordinary mobs.
"
Drastdevix escribió:

I think the Abyss Jewels in your Tombfist can use some extra life and are not extraordinarily expensive.

Also I think your boots can use some more life on them.

But take these suggestions not as a given, I am still figuring stuff out by myself
I wasn't going to change boots because of the 30% movement speed and the enchantment. i'll check the price to upgrade.
Same for the abyss jewel, it's there for the last 2 lines, and to get hp, with these 2 lines can be tricky.
I have a question about ascendies.
With Outmatch qnd outlast and a stat stick (reave + mace/axe), the endurance charge gain on kill with offhand will never proc right? Then how do you balance this compared to getting Blood in the eyes or two small ascendy passives?
Hey guys, same as a lot of people here, I'm at a point where I don't know how to improve the build anymore, I could use a few better jewels but a part from that, what can I change to be more efficient ? I want to run T16 maps

Thanks a lot
Editado por útlima vez por Papr1kaa en 7 nov. 2018 6:51:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional