[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hello.

You don't use elemental conversion?

With a Watcher and 3 passive points to get Winter Spirit you can have 80% of physical converted to cold. Then we can use Elemental Damage with Attacks Support instead of Ruthless...

Not a good idea?
Editado por útlima vez por BillyLeB en 29 oct. 2018 12:06:37
Hi,

the question is probably a bit stupid and already answered somewhere in this thread, but I am completely new and wasn't able to find it via search function.

How do you guys sustain mana while having both Heralds as well as Hatred activated? As soon as I activate all 3, my mana goes zero. What am I missing?

Kind regards,

Nezyrael
"
Nezyrael escribió:
Hi,

the question is probably a bit stupid and already answered somewhere in this thread, but I am completely new and wasn't able to find it via search function.

How do you guys sustain mana while having both Heralds as well as Hatred activated? As soon as I activate all 3, my mana goes zero. What am I missing?

Kind regards,

Nezyrael

These 3 skills are linked with Enlighten lvl 3 or 4, so the reserved mana is reduced.
Editado por útlima vez por BillyLeB en 29 oct. 2018 7:16:34
"
BillyLeB escribió:
"
Nezyrael escribió:
Hi,

Kind regards,

Nezyrael

These 3 skills are linked with Enlighten lvl 3 or 4, so the reserved mana is reduced.

It really was that obvious, huh.

Thank you!

Heyy getting to end of season, anybody recommend any upgrades for me?

I got about 70 ex in hardcore so I can probably get almost anything.

I am sitting around 6800 hp
Editado por útlima vez por xiirri en 29 oct. 2018 21:43:22
On all of you gear (notably your rings and abyss jewels), you should focus on flat phys more (since this double dips with WED and gain % phys mods).

Try to get the helmet enchant.

Get a belt with higher WED.

Boots with Armour and a better enchant would help too but is not too necessary.
"
Mefira13 escribió:
On all of you gear (notably your rings and abyss jewels), you should focus on flat phys more (since this double dips with WED and gain % phys mods).

Try to get the helmet enchant.

Get a belt with higher WED.

Boots with Armour and a better enchant would help too but is not too necessary.

Thanks! I have been trying to get helm enchants, no luck.

What is WED?

I see what your saying about flat damage. Made this and it upped my DPS quite a bit in pob.

Sitting at around 1.0 million with critical strike support and 1.25 with concentrated effect.
Editado por útlima vez por xiirri en 30 oct. 2018 15:54:23
WED=Elemental Damage with attack skills. I just slammed a iLVL 86 Stygian with Pristine + Prismatic/Scorched until I got 25-30 Ele Damage and 45-50 Elemental damage with attack skills and decent life(80+)/resists.

Make sure to divine that ring. Steel rings can be 4-14 implicit.
I'm currently leveling this build to complement my main toxic rain pathfinder because I hit a wall at shaper's guardians and I want to try out another char for the currency I have to invest in any case.

I have a gearing question:
Are overcapped resists a priority for this build?
(None of the gearing examples of the guide have them.)

P.S: Never ever level this build with Reave from the beginning. It is a total pain in the ass. I still have PTSD from act 8 Doedre and the act 9 final boss grind with only 5k DPS.
"
JollyRoger2012 escribió:
I'm currently leveling this build to complement my main toxic rain pathfinder because I hit a wall at shaper's guardians and I want to try out another char for the currency I have to invest in any case.

I have a gearing question:
Are overcapped resists a priority for this build?
(None of the gearing examples of the guide have them.)

P.S: Never ever level this build with Reave from the beginning. It is a total pain in the ass. I still have PTSD from act 8 Doedre and the act 9 final boss grind with only 5k DPS.

Tbh I did it with Reave and didnt think it was that bad, but maybe its just because it is my first character so my benchmarking is obviously insufficient :D And I found Vaal Reave pretty early.

I also have two questions regarding PoB because I am not yet that familiar with the math behind PoE.

Is 20% more Flask effect really that impactful to put 2 points in it?

Why take 5% life over 6% armor + 4% life? The 6% armor provides in PoB 1% more phys dmg reduction, isn't that more impactful than 1% max life?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional