[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi guys can You help me with my gear/stats ??

https://pastebin.com/puEAsFik

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mila89/characters

I got only 430k in PoB.. and I know this is shit not dps xD

Thanks 4 HELP

Status on my progress in this build.

I changed my ascendancy to Slayer. - Block felt too much RNG squishy one shots.
Additionally, the overleech from slayer means that vaal pact and blood rage does not destroy my hp even when out of combat. feels so much better.
I removed points in the lowest block/phys wheel, and put them into HP nodes, and jewel slots. and it overall feels sooo much better.

Hey. i need help with my build. going to post my gear hear.
was wondering what i should focus on switching or upgrading first. at around 4500 life. around 500k shaper dps. ideally wait like a week on foil or stat stick i know. plus i need lvls
appreciate any help
was wondering what i should focus on switching or upgrading first. at around 4500 life. around 500k shaper dps. ideally wait like a week on foil or stat stick i know. plus i need lvls
appreciate any help
Probably was mentioned before but why do we peek "Outlast and Outmatch"? Will it give us charges for "offhand kills"? What do you think of taking "Blood in the eyes" instead?
20/20 or 21/0 for Vaal Reave?
is gain X% phys as [cold|fire|lightning] damage also a decent / good stat to have on our sword, or only in statstick?
Looking at the items rated best for statsticks, and seeing them list at 50+ Chaos, I ask my self why we are not using Moonbender's Wing? Is there something that I am missing?

This seems like a great off hand choice. The only thing I could see is the Weapon specific implicit properties. or additional explicit properties like Global crit/crit multiplier?

"
ark30 escribió:
Looking at the items rated best for statsticks, and seeing them list at 50+ Chaos, I ask my self why we are not using Moonbender's Wing? Is there something that I am missing?

This seems like a great off hand choice. The only thing I could see is the Weapon specific implicit properties. or additional explicit properties like Global crit/crit multiplier?

Because of the difference between "CONVERTED TO" vs "GAINED AS EXTRA". Latter adds the damage on top of the existing one while first just converts portion of the damage to another type.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional