[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Fenelon:
You could take a claw node giving 4.5% damage increase, and a life increase for 5% vs 10 str, 6% life, and damage mod jewel (total in 2 nodes) - when your jewels are better, they're great, but when the jewels arent that great, other nodes could be better
"
Slottm escribió:
Fenelon:
You could take a claw node giving 4.5% damage increase, and a life increase for 5% vs 10 str, 6% life, and damage mod jewel (total in 2 nodes) - when your jewels are better, they're great, but when the jewels arent that great, other nodes could be better

Thanks again. I tried everything you suggested and in the end, it was Abyssus which solved the damage issue but now, since I have very little life left, I started to die a lot more, especially in incursions.
Awesome build. Struggled with bits of levelling but once I got to around 50 it came together..

I've hit a bit of a peak right now though, I'm around about T8 maps and my damage is slowing down as is my survivability. Big spike damage kills me in one - and rare mobs/uniques are taking a while to get down, especially with the increased dying.

Any pointers on where I can pick up some extra dps and life?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Benjaminosauras/characters

I'm not flush with currency, got around 50C, and I'm not making a huge amount in t8. Pretty new to end game so not sure on crafting etc to make the most currency. Thanks!
"
Benjaminosauras escribió:
Awesome build. Struggled with bits of levelling but once I got to around 50 it came together..

I've hit a bit of a peak right now though, I'm around about T8 maps and my damage is slowing down as is my survivability. Big spike damage kills me in one - and rare mobs/uniques are taking a while to get down, especially with the increased dying.

I'm not flush with currency, got around 50C, and I'm not making a huge amount in t8. Pretty new to end game so not sure on crafting etc to make the most currency. Thanks!

It's a miracle that you got that far in the first place.

> Buy a 6 link
> Remove carnage - does absolutely nothing
> Get good rare gloves
> Get HP everywhere
> Remove Abyssus
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Fenelon escribió:
"
Slottm escribió:
Fenelon:

Thanks again. I tried everything you suggested and in the end, it was Abyssus which solved the damage issue but now, since I have very little life left, I started to die a lot more, especially in incursions.

You are still using a mana leech node which isn't necessary, because the bottom claw node does the same for you - can swap it for more life. Abyssus DOES take getting used to, but does help. Thief's torment is also "ok" to use, because of the additional massive life gain you get from it...probably one of the better IIQ/IIR items you can use.

You don't necessarily need abyssus - it just makes everything faster. That being said, it has it's risks. You can always swap it in/out depending on the content you are doing.
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 13 jun. 2018 13:49:25
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
Benjaminosauras escribió:

It's a miracle that you got that far in the first place.

> Buy a 6 link
> Remove carnage - does absolutely nothing
> Get good rare gloves
> Get HP everywhere
> Remove Abyssus

Thanks! Can I ask why the remove of Abyssus? It gave me a pretty massive DPS boost over Starkonja's without too much life lost.

I was debating on picking up a Tombfist with the abyssal sockets - would that cover it?

I've got HP on everything apart from Helm/Amulet and one of the rings only has +12...?

Cheers in advance for the help!
"
Slottm escribió:
"
Fenelon escribió:
"
Slottm escribió:
Fenelon:

You are still using a mana leech node which isn't necessary, because the bottom claw node does the same for you - can swap it for more life. Abyssus DOES take getting used to, but does help. Thief's torment is also "ok" to use, because of the additional massive life gain you get from it...probably one of the better IIQ/IIR items you can use.

You don't necessarily need abyssus - it just makes everything faster. That being said, it has it's risks. You can always swap it in/out depending on the content you are doing.

Oh damn, I swapped out the thief to get some rings with %life and got to 4k and feeling way better right now. Maybe I'll try to get some more iiq after I collect some currency with what I have.
Also reasonable! Just get that HP up up up. Abyssus covers more damage than a majority of other items. You really want to try and hit 5k life - 5500 ASAP.
can someone help me with my build pls?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Supressionx9/characters

what should I buy first for a budget build?

I just started on path of exile so I'm kinda lost what to do
"
Slottm escribió:
Also reasonable! Just get that HP up up up. Abyssus covers more damage than a majority of other items. You really want to try and hit 5k life - 5500 ASAP.

5500 seems quite hard but lets see, thanks again!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional