[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Doesn't Outmatch & Outlast suck when you use an offhand statstick?
"
Trashfrash escribió:
Doesn't Outmatch & Outlast suck when you use an offhand statstick?

Yes. That is why it is used in mainhand.
Hoping someone can help me out with this:

So far mapping has felt great, very smooth, quick, powerful. Bosses however haven't felt so good. Sometimes getting stranded with low life, slow mana regen and relying on bloodrage (ticking down vs transitions in bosses - i do remove the gem temporarily) and ending up dead. Vaal pact/blood rage can be a real PITA - that being said, I manage. Red elder was a huge pain though...every time he used the freeze in place / massive degen, it'd just absolutely destroy me. Does anyone have any tips as for how to deal with fights like elder, or fights with invulnerability on bosses? (kitava type boss in lake of fire, the lightning elder guardian, etc)

Aside from end game bosses, I've farmed pretty high up, and the build is very fun and smooth.

(Is it possible to do atziri with reave? so far i've avoided it thinking the mirror would reflect kill me due to multistrike/reave range)

I've played raider every season before (claw for gaining life) so new to relying on strictly leech.
I switch Vaal reave for vaal double strike...

6 link - DS - melee spalsh - ancestral call - melle phys dmg - maim - crit strike supp
DS use only main hand weapon - so generating endrunce charges through enduring cry.
So Outmatch and Outlast give:
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges

Maybe experint with Blood in the Eyes

feeling:
damage to bosses is incredible. Clear speed is more than okay. So DS is better then reave for now.

I don't get it. This build feels squishy as hell, constantly getting 1shot by uber lab boss and doesnt seem very budget friendly at all.

Editado por útlima vez por Gaggotfantastic en 12 jun. 2018 11:41:09
UPDATE!

Fixed problem where i get one shotted randomly.
I don't use vaal pact any more,with it it feels a whole lot better.Now i can do t14 easily at lvl 87 and with 5k life..
"
erasercz escribió:
I switch Vaal reave for vaal double strike...

6 link - DS - melee spalsh - ancestral call - melle phys dmg - maim - crit strike supp
DS use only main hand weapon - so generating endrunce charges through enduring cry.
So Outmatch and Outlast give:
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill with Main Hand
10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges
10% reduced Physical Damage taken while at maximum Endurance Charges

Maybe experint with Blood in the Eyes

feeling:
damage to bosses is incredible. Clear speed is more than okay. So DS is better then reave for now.

I agree vaal double strike feels much better. Also playstyle dependent, I like whirling blade into a pack and attack once and everything exploded. I guess reave has a higher AOE.
Also didn't spec into vaal pact cause it feels horrible with blood rage. What do you think about the 3 nodes under vaal pact for extra leech?
Also I think outmatch and outlast might also not be worth it since it's all on kill so no use when bossing (is when you need it).
"
Slottm escribió:
Hoping someone can help me out with this:

So far mapping has felt great, very smooth, quick, powerful. Bosses however haven't felt so good. Sometimes getting stranded with low life, slow mana regen and relying on bloodrage (ticking down vs transitions in bosses - i do remove the gem temporarily) and ending up dead. Vaal pact/blood rage can be a real PITA - that being said, I manage. Red elder was a huge pain though...every time he used the freeze in place / massive degen, it'd just absolutely destroy me. Does anyone have any tips as for how to deal with fights like elder, or fights with invulnerability on bosses? (kitava type boss in lake of fire, the lightning elder guardian, etc)

Aside from end game bosses, I've farmed pretty high up, and the build is very fun and smooth.

(Is it possible to do atziri with reave? so far i've avoided it thinking the mirror would reflect kill me due to multistrike/reave range)

I've played raider every season before (claw for gaining life) so new to relying on strictly leech.

This helps you if you have a lot of mana reserved. I played 95% of the league without Arctic armour.

For Red Elder you can use

Or Kaom's Roots.
I personally tanked everything that Elder did without these.

For Blood Rage you have to learn how to use life flasks properly and use them only when needed if you're having trouble with it. Usually even with no life flasks and half HP I continue fighting because I know that by the time I get hit again, I'll be back full HP. If I have some weird odd extra damage / projectiles map, I do port out.

You can do Atziri very easily if you don't use Vaal Reave and if you want to be extra sure, use conc instead of critical strikes.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 12 jun. 2018 13:38:16
Excellent - thank you for the response. How did you deal with Elder's move that freezes right in front of him while draining your HP? (And can't attack to leech) Perhaps I am just mistaken on how that particular move works, but I found that I'm just losing my whole HP bar to it.

Edit: Looks like I can just move out of the attack, except for the one where shaper needs to free me from it. Will give it another shot, and keep upgrading my gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 12 jun. 2018 14:11:40
"
Slottm escribió:
Excellent - thank you for the response. How did you deal with Elder's move that freezes right in front of him while draining your HP? (And can't attack to leech) Perhaps I am just mistaken on how that particular move works, but I found that I'm just losing my whole HP bar to it.

Edit: Looks like I can just move out of the attack, except for the one where shaper needs to free me from it. Will give it another shot, and keep upgrading my gear.

On normal Elder I'm not sure. I haven't researched either and just let myself get drained as it wasn't a problem for me. I did every tier of Elder once.
For Uber Elder it doesn't stun you and if you don't get away from the cone in front of him, you get damaged which he drains to himself. The slow will still apply to you even if you don't stay in front of him, which is why you don't even need Kaom's Roots when you fight Uber Elder.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional