[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
Gilgamesh93OTG escribió:
I just started this build, finally got to around lvl 45 where I can flicker non-stop. Holy shitballs this is fun as fuck to play. Once I put my Green Dream jewel into my tree, I think Ill be goat. @OP, can you help me out a little with this build? If I keep Green Dream jewel, does it effectively replace poachers mark? Can you do a red/green dream in the tree as well or how should I go about this? I barely run out of Frenzy, I sometimes do catch myself running out, so I figured I'd ask the main man how to increase it.

SUPER FUN TY SO MUCH!

U need Blood Rage my mate :P
Anyone explain some stuff for me? I am not able to maintain Frenzy charges at all. I have poachers mark, I am not all that high of a level sitting at 58, but I cannot even take out a normal small mob before running out of frenzy charges and having to revert back to sunder. This is my league starter so I do not have enough for the green dream yet, they are like 150c min lol. Any advise would be great, since I see someone at level 45 able to do it non stop for the most part.
"
ZerkerEOD escribió:
Anyone explain some stuff for me? I am not able to maintain Frenzy charges at all. I have poachers mark, I am not all that high of a level sitting at 58, but I cannot even take out a normal small mob before running out of frenzy charges and having to revert back to sunder. This is my league starter so I do not have enough for the green dream yet, they are like 150c min lol. Any advise would be great, since I see someone at level 45 able to do it non stop for the most part.

Just look 1 post up u need Blood Rage.

If anyone needs help with something unprivate your Characters then i can take a look.
Editado por útlima vez por mertcan258 en 10 jun. 2018 5:10:21
"
mertcan258 escribió:
"
Gilgamesh93OTG escribió:
I just started this build, finally got to around lvl 45 where I can flicker non-stop. Holy shitballs this is fun as fuck to play. Once I put my Green Dream jewel into my tree, I think Ill be goat. @OP, can you help me out a little with this build? If I keep Green Dream jewel, does it effectively replace poachers mark? Can you do a red/green dream in the tree as well or how should I go about this? I barely run out of Frenzy, I sometimes do catch myself running out, so I figured I'd ask the main man how to increase it.

SUPER FUN TY SO MUCH!

U need Blood Rage my mate :P

Yeah, wow, I felt really dumb after I realized, but this is legit my 3rd week in! I have another question, I got your char's build using POB, and am following it to a Tee, however in this new league, good rolled bellys 5L is pretty expensive, but I am struggling to clear a t5 map. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at where I am going wrong. This build is my absolute favorite way to play this game. The gusher explosion + the instant transmission is uber satisfying. TY again for the build!
Added a New Video will make a Breach Lord run and T15 maps to
I'm following your guide, but my damage seem to be so low. I know im using a 4L kitava's, but i dont think that a 5L can make it so much better.

Any tips on what to do with no currency left?
"
parminha escribió:
I'm following your guide, but my damage seem to be so low. I know im using a 4L kitava's, but i don't think that a 5L can make it so much better.

Any tips on what to do with no currency left?

1Flicker Strike + 2Multistrike + 3Meele Physical + 4Ruthless + 5Fortify + 6Melee Damage on Full
life
that's a good link order. U should get Merc Lab and try to get Uber Lab soon to, gives u a huge Damage Bonus
can ur build end act 10 with tabula?
Can anybody help me with why I can't use flicker 24/7?
Char ign KhainiDS
"
Khaini escribió:
Can anybody help me with why I can't use flicker 24/7?
Char ign KhainiDS

u miss melee splash.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional