[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
Psicopatopsp escribió:
If I have a Kitava's Feast 5link what rune should I remove from it until I don't have a 6 link??

maybe ruthless support? or damage full life?

Until now, I was using all 6 runes in tabula rasa, but now with kitava's, doesn't seems to be worth anymore.

its in the right order in my Guide but here again Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Meele Physical + Ruthless + Fortify and for a 6link Damage on Full life

and dont forget guys if u dont have Kitavas Feast dont forget to skill Impact (Acsendesy) or use a Melee Splash Gem

I have always done a crit-flicker however this league i decided to try this and i was quite surprised.

The changes ive made are small on the passive tree with a little more damage than life.

I also went Blood Dance + Poachers mark gives more than enough frenzy charges when clearing packs, with tough monsters like Red Beasts and Tanky Monsters/Bosses, frenzy itself is purely better because of the On-Kill nature of our charge generation - being softcore, my carecup for being stunned is entirely empty because im not afraid of dying randomly, thats the fun of flicker although the only things i find stunning me are rares/uniques/bosses and the life leech is more than enough to keep you alive.

Im only punching out low tier maps atm but im feeling good about this build.

On a side note, with Overwhelm in the ascendancy granting stuns and being stun immune, i wouldnt say its a bad choice for survivabilty if you felt like it - stunning an entire pack of mobs when you get into them makes for a meatgrinder.
Editado por útlima vez por xNagato en 16 mar. 2018 16:30:18
So can someone tell me how this build gets endurance charges for Immortal Call? I've scoured the OP and can't find anything on generating endurance charges.

Oh and what's the point of melee damage on full life gem, doesn't blood rage mean you cant be at full hp making that a dead socket?
Editado por útlima vez por Shrimm en 16 mar. 2018 21:56:04
Damage on full life works nearly all the time with slayer overleech. I know that life numbers show that you're not full life, but it works. And immortal call still has a base duration even without endurance charges.
Whats your thoughts on the Brass Dome instead of Belly of the Beast for chest armor?

I think the insane armor and no crit damage would be a good tradeoff against life% and the 10-15 all res.
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
If you can cap rez with the brass dome i dont see why not, but having more health makes your leech stronger, and armor has a cap :3
Nice Build man, good job with this guide....Thx btw

My gear now...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Stralker01/characters/Strike_Slayer

just a question man, in golems gems...have an alternative to this slot???
The golem is always dead =/

"
Stralker01 escribió:
Nice Build man, good job with this guide....Thx btw

My gear now...

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Stralker01/characters/Strike_Slayer

just a question man, in golems gems...have an alternative to this slot???
The golem is always dead =/

I used enlighten for less reserved mana, lets me use leap a few more times when i need to jump a long way.
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
Does anyone else run into desynch issues with this build? Sometimes I will be flickering around and then be in a different spot then the server thinks I am or something as I cant attack things next to me and I teleport without flickering some second later.

Any fix?
Do you have a level 100 Passive tree ? I'm getting up there in levels and i'm not sure where to go down the tree.

Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional