[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
Fun build - I feel like I'm having trouble with leech though. I don't yet have enough currency to afford a Watcher's Eye with the Anger Leech mod (is that required?).

Damage is fine, however with 6.2k life and slow leech I feel like I'm useless.

Gear is below:

Any advice would be appreciated.

If you're playing ass scion slayer/elementalist you can use berek's grip. Or a warlords on hit ring. I have leech options in the OP

BTW I would replace that abyssal jewel in your belt for one with life, atk speed on crit, and onslaught chance or crit multi or flat fire to spells. Damage to wands does nothing since we are dealing spell damage
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
Editado por útlima vez por Krabbsatan en 1 abr. 2018 20:47:54
"
Krabbsatan escribió:
"
DragonSlayer256 escribió:
Love the build so far! Is it possible to go mf as this build? Also, generally what stats do you look for in your jewels? For example, should I go for crit chance or crit multi on them? Also, would fire damage to attacks be good? Thanks!

You can quite easily fit two ventor's and a biscos in but I feel a CDR belt and Boots makes the build a lot smoother so I would not replace those.

Fire damage to attacks are not good because all damage comes from a spell. But flat fire to spells on abyss jewels work nicely.

Your best jewels will contain life %, crit multi % and fire/area/spell damage.

I would also get at least one abyssal jewel with flat life like 35, and 7-8% chance to get onslaught on kill.

Will the IIR on a ventors matter if im farming div cards?
"
"
Krabbsatan escribió:
"
Love the build so far! Is it possible to go mf as this build? Also, generally what stats do you look for in your jewels? For example, should I go for crit chance or crit multi on them? Also, would fire damage to attacks be good? Thanks!

You can quite easily fit two ventor's and a biscos in but I feel a CDR belt and Boots makes the build a lot smoother so I would not replace those.

Fire damage to attacks are not good because all damage comes from a spell. But flat fire to spells on abyss jewels work nicely.

Your best jewels will contain life %, crit multi % and fire/area/spell damage.

I would also get at least one abyssal jewel with flat life like 35, and 7-8% chance to get onslaught on kill.

Will the IIR on a ventors matter if im farming div cards?

Nope...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Spoiler

I'm at a point where I'm not sure if I want my next purchase to be Acuities or CD gear or Watcher's Eye, any thoughts/ I've got about 5ex at the moment.

E: Forgot, my jewels atm
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Penetros en 3 abr. 2018 19:42:31
Need your help guys.

Preparing for uber elder. (not spawned yet)

current setup
Spoiler

not sure what to do with a six link??

aktive auras: Anger, Herald of Ash, Herald of Thunder, Aspect of the Cat

atm at 6.7k life

attack speed 4.67 with buffs

dmg 42k with buffs

I'm not sure if i can handle uber elder with only flame dash and without kaoms roots.

thanks <3
"
BenDurane escribió:
Need your help guys.

Preparing for uber elder. (not spawned yet)

current setup
Spoiler

not sure what to do with a six link??

aktive auras: Anger, Herald of Ash, Herald of Thunder, Aspect of the Cat

atm at 6.7k life

attack speed 4.67 with buffs

dmg 42k with buffs

I'm not sure if i can handle uber elder with only flame dash and without kaoms roots.

thanks <3

I'm playing HC this league, have not tried Uber Elder yet, can't really help you there. But your gear looks good and damage should be enough
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
Penetros escribió:
Spoiler

I'm at a point where I'm not sure if I want my next purchase to be Acuities or CD gear or Watcher's Eye, any thoughts/ I've got about 5ex at the moment.

E: Forgot, my jewels atm
Spoiler

The watcher with fire leech would be my suggestion.

Also, anyone else tried Aspect of the Spider with one of the new unique items? I made some tests in PoB with the chest and it's giving me more damage than Anger.

Normal dps versus trash mobs is lower because the debuff takes at least 1 sec to apply but that is irelevant. Versus bosses the difference it's pretty significant:more damage taken, slow and reduced elemental resist.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
So elemental focus linked with volatile dead instead of increased critical strikes is giving me higher numbers in pob. Is it better to switch or is the higher crit chance better for acuities?
Editado por útlima vez por Chengman en 5 abr. 2018 21:56:57
for this build. How importent are the Atziri gloves. I crafted these gloves i know the estra enchant isn't super but was the best i could chose.

This is my other gear:

working on better amulet.

My 2 Cents if you are using endurance charge on kill on your boots or Enduring Cry. Right now I'm rolling 3 Frenzy, 4 Power, 4 Endurance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional