[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

It'll launch a "mortar" back at you when you attack it. Don't stand still, keep moving around after attacking it.

I think the elemental thorns has an on-off alternating phase? If so you can wait until the shield isn't active.

Also note that on multi-projectile maps these mortars can shotgun you.
"
talic182 escribió:
I'm running the elementalist/slayer version in hc bestiary league .
I went elementalist for the purpose of not taking reflect ele dmg anymore ....but it seems for some reason I am still taking the reflected elemental dmg even though I am suppose to be immune...
any thoughts?

Just did Uber Atziri with Slayer/Elementalist. SC btw

Can confirm no ele reflect anymore <3

Not sure what happened to you :(
Editado por útlima vez por BenDurane en 26 mar. 2018 17:57:46
Hello,

I love the build so far. I was kind of limited because I only have a tablet which cannot do path of building so I am kind of stuck right now. I have pretty much filled up the whole Scion tree except for the part in Assassin because I was unsure of how to do the ascendancy. I have not done any labs yet and I was hoping if you could or one of the guys here could please walk me through what to do next. I am doing the Scion with poet's pen without acuity. I did notice that you made a change in 3.2 but I did not see that note until I hit level 70. I really love your build and any help would really be appreciated
Should I run HoA or HoI because I see in the guide you are running HoI, but some people are recommending HoA.
"

Should I run HoA or HoI because I see in the guide you are running HoI, but some people are recommending HoA.

The HoI was a holdover from the 3.1 version of the guide. HoA was buffed a lot in 3.2, and is pretty clearly the better choice.
Hello,

I just reached 36/40 with this build, it was super fun and very effective. Most of my deaths were due to myself and not the build. Was able to do deathless red elders and shaper multiple times.

I used Slayer/Elementalist with Herald of Ash and Thunder, ditch flame blast and used quickswap for movement speed (Brightbreak + Eclispe with Leap slam and Faster attack).

Was a very fun build and unless it get nerf somehow, will probably do it again next league.

Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por Achnod en 27 mar. 2018 19:15:16
what are you looking for in your jewels?
Wouldn't Berek's Grip + Elementalist ascendant node be a much more convenient source of leech than Eye of Innocence + Mokou's?
"
MisterSmyth escribió:
Wouldn't Berek's Grip + Elementalist ascendant node be a much more convenient source of leech than Eye of Innocence + Mokou's?

Yes for sure, forgot to add this to the guide, there now. Gonna do a complete rewrite eventually
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
Started your build and have lots of fun.

I play with Bodyswap though, cause its safer and faster in my opinion. Holding down the button till the map is clear just cant be ignored :) Plus i have anger + ash+thunder herald + enlighten, that combo just rips through everything.

One Question though: Killed Uber Atziri today with 0 Portals left at lvl 84. Dmg was good, but her spear took 3/4 of my life and everything else pretty much instagibbed me. Is that normal or did i do something wrong? Had 6,1k life iirc.

Anyways, thank you. Gonna play this till the leagues end :)
Editado por útlima vez por deimudda69 en 28 mar. 2018 22:08:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional