[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

Guys i was thinking about to remove 2 passives near Witch class (8% ele dmg and Fire Walker that provides fire damage) and take passive called Ash, Frost and Storm that reduce reflected elemental damage -10%. Does this do anything in ele reflect maps or not so much?

And what about pantheons? Which one to choose?
Editado por útlima vez por Ventori en 20 ene. 2018 4:26:03
"
Vi0x escribió:
i played scion and inquisitor (both lvl 92) with this bulld and have to agree that inquisitor is way better than scion

ignoring all res is just way to strong even with pretty good pen rolls. I dont think the slayer overleech is needed at all with 7k+ hp, the crit is tough is still nice.

Inquis has this raw dmg output on crits wich is so strong its retarded.

I would agree if someone has acuity, but would you say that its true even if someone doesn't have acuity ? Running Inq without them means running just with 7k hp and normal leech without vp.
Did you notice a speed difference in running red maps between both ?
"
Dmentor escribió:
"
Vi0x escribió:
i played scion and inquisitor (both lvl 92) with this bulld and have to agree that inquisitor is way better than scion

ignoring all res is just way to strong even with pretty good pen rolls. I dont think the slayer overleech is needed at all with 7k+ hp, the crit is tough is still nice.

Inquis has this raw dmg output on crits wich is so strong its retarded.

I would agree if someone has acuity, but would you say that its true even if someone doesn't have acuity ? Running Inq without them means running just with 7k hp and normal leech without vp.
Did you notice a speed difference in running red maps between both ?

you are right i did not test it without acuity, but yes the damage output on bosses and abyss mobs is much higher. alough vaal pact makes a differnece our leech sucks balls, i would not mind test it without vp.
hi all, with scion with kaoms, we can do all content? or other class is better? I would appreciate a small explanation, thank you
So two key items seem to be Atziri's Acuity gloves (for Vaal Pact I imagine) and also the Watcher's Eye jewel with life leech tied to Anger. Both very expensive.

I have Eye of Innocence and Mokou's Embrace right now for life leech.

I've saved up to buy either Acuity or Watcher's Eye - what should I go for?

Or am I off base in my understanding?

Thanks!
No where in the thread it says what pantheon to use? Any insights?
Started with scion and everything works great and have currently cleared all i have tried with no problem. But fuck i think i should reroll to inquisitor. Its like double dmg with my current gear and all we lose is slayer leech :/

Lvl 88 now and gear in spoiler

Spoiler
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Editado por útlima vez por Jevnigeff en 21 ene. 2018 3:22:20
Tried this build as currency sink, it's pretty fun although i'm having some troubling surviving against guardians and tough affixes on red maps with 6k9 life. Comparing the PoB's, there's whole lot differences in average damage too, i'm clueless on my end to reach these numbers.

my gear
Spoiler
for maping
Doing this as scion, i dont really like it :/ dps kinda shit somehow. Having a trouble there and there. I should probably drop ventor and bisco but whatever

Struggling on some bosses, even on abyss monster that spawn on T14/15 map

Editado por útlima vez por Alizae en 21 ene. 2018 14:59:55
I have this build and it is OP as FK! I have scion, I have Eye with 1,48% leech with Anger AND 1,42% with vitality... With enlighten, I am running vitality, anger, and herald... I have about 40 mana, but Iam regenerating so fast you won't notice. Vitality regen is also "trashy" but it gives overall leech, so Iam leeching about 3%.

I bought Atziri Acuity and it really helps you only to get extra points, otherwise, you spend few points with Scion to take it.

With huge overleech I have survived many WTF situations and facetank.

My curse on hit is flammability. CWDT+ice golem (no space for immortal, rip).

It is cute you have more dmg if you will probably die faster than you deal it.

The reason I have carnage now is, that I already oneshot everything so I dont need more dmg right now. Otherwise I would change it into some crit multipler.

I have also modified the skill tree to get more dps, but Iam at only 7k HP.

Editado por útlima vez por lolosss en 21 ene. 2018 22:47:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional