[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
How much currency do you need do get the build running? Are just Poet's pens enough to start?

Yes just Poet's Pen is enough. I leveled with random rares and uniques, and now I am currently mapping up to T10s with gear that only cost 1-3 chaos each.

Leveled extremely fast and only ripped occasionally when I carelessly bodyswapped into a huge pack of mobs.
Editado por útlima vez por Jiunn en 17 ene. 2018 1:12:22
Pantheons?

cheaper than watcheye. im running dual curse (assasin and warrlord) with 5l frenzy in gloves
"
How much currency do you need do get the build running? Are just Poet's pens enough to start?

I had about 140C, which got me 2xpoets with 12% ias, and that cost me 110c, so with 30C i got the rest of the gear and i am currently doing Tier 10 without issues. 5k life, capped res, 20k VD damage in Hideout.
1. What is the use of Herald of Ice?
2. Enchant - Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional Corpses can be obtain in Merc or uber lab?
Editado por útlima vez por Ventori en 17 ene. 2018 6:39:14
i have 0.20 cooldown time for volatile dead,
so i gonna need 5 attack speed on frenzy???
FIX SG SERVER
I tried this build both as a scion and an inqui, and it is pretty fun to play.
However, i built it as a scion at first and i was quite disappointed by the damage output. Moreover, the investment to make to have a decent dps is really high compared to some other builds.
I did hesitate a lot before posting here to critizise it because it is good overall but there is two points i would like to underline:

- it is not a cheap build, because when you play it as a scion w/o the acuity's you lose a lot of dps compared to the inqui version, and this dps is NOT a luxury, you will need it to clear maps or bosses. 1 million can seem very high, but honestly i played a cheap slayer cyclone in the same league and i have a pretty similar mono damage output.

- you claim that the scion version of the build is better than the inqui version regarding the survivability, i did not try it on shaper yet so i assume you are probably right. But when you clean map the clearspeed of the inqui is really better than the scion's so i would advice players who are not only bosskillers to go for an inqui over a scion.

Anyway thanks for sharing this build.
I only do 19k dps, even with kaom's heart. My crit strike multiplier is at 210%.

Any help on how I can get more damage? I'm saving for an acuities right now, but will that help?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz escribió:
I only do 19k dps, even with kaom's heart. My crit strike multiplier is at 210%.

Any help on how I can get more damage? I'm saving for an acuities right now, but will that help?

depend on your gear and passive tree.
1, find other stuff with life and resis
2, take resis instead of project damage near scion location
3, remove leech node near vaal pact(useless for spell)
4, find jewel( normal not abyss) with life, spell, attack speed.
5, find a ring with res and curse warlord on hit
goodluck
"
mrzack252 escribió:
"
darciaz escribió:

depend on your gear and passive tree.
1, find other stuff with life and resis
2, take resis instead of project damage near scion location
3, remove leech node near vaal pact(useless for spell)
4, find jewel( normal not abyss) with life, spell, attack speed.
5, find a ring with res and curse warlord on hit
goodluck

I will have to find regular jewels for spell dmg and stuff, but changed my tree and have full resists with my ring and belt. I will try to get a warlords mark somehow, I don't like relying a ring/necklace combo
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional