[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

Pls can you write which panteon gods shoud i take as the best choise?
"
qlasboy escribió:
Pls can you write which panteon gods shoud i take as the best choise?

Arakaali for for the 50% increased recovery rate. It procs when you use Blood Rage, and Immortal Call goes off.

Minor doesn't really matter, pick one.
"
Besovskii escribió:
"
KiadawP escribió:
Whats skills & gears to use while leveling before we can use Poet's pen?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lifesprig

wanderlust
goldrim
tabula

frostbolt
frostblade
spectral throw
or something other for your playstyle

on 12 lvl equip both poets and have fun

Poets is level 12! Now I see. Thanks.
what skills other than unearth/volatile dead work well with this build? i like it so far but volatile dead is very srs like
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
what skills other than unearth/volatile dead work well with this build? i like it so far but volatile dead is very srs like

I use a lvl 24 GMP-fireball in my 2nd poets instead of cremation for example. I also saw a build on youtube that involved 2 frostbolt setups.
Editado por útlima vez por pyloniac en 3 ene. 2018 18:03:18
"
pyloniac escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

I use a lvl 24 GMP-fireball in my 2nd poets instead of cremation for example. I also saw a build on youtube that involved 2 frostbolt setups.

so is it safe to say that with this skill tree any combo of elemental attacks will work? I assume some are better than others but as far I could tlel the tree is mostly just + spell damage and +elemental damage meaning anything should work, right?
What if we use Essence Worm for Anger + Clear Mind + maybe MoM? And also change Culling Strike in one of Poet's for Detonate Dead. Want to know what do you think about it because the result in PoB is amazing.
Hi Im following this build, here is my current gear.

A few questions.

- Is Xoph's Blood and The Taming viable in this build?

- Last question. Damage of Volatile dead is the same when I equip belt and unequiped it, what happen?

Sorry for bad English.
Editado por útlima vez por intersan en 4 ene. 2018 9:50:22
"
intersan escribió:
Hi Im following this build, here is my current gear.

A few questions.

- Is Xoph's Blood and The Taming viable in this build?

- Last question. Damage of Volatile dead is the same when I equip belt and unequiped it, what happen?

Sorry for bad English.

Our damage comes from spells not attacks.

Edit: (In reference to the belt question)
Editado por útlima vez por KirkG1990 en 4 ene. 2018 17:45:51
Xoph's blood is very nice if you assume that the boss will hit you at least one time and get covered in ash. That debuff is insane from a pure damage perspective.

The taming gives a 50% increased damage to VD. It's not bad but an essence crafted opal ring can have some life on it too.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional