[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
Krabbsatan escribió:
"
coaa escribió:
Thank you for the start of this build! I unfortunately don't have POB in 2 of the 3 places I can play this game. Could you per chance create and link the trees outside of POB, also the gem links?

Really want to try this build out, got all of the gear minus the helm enchant but I farmed easily 60ex to blow on a crazy endgame build. Thanks for everything so far!

Edit: I know I can check your char (am doing so now) just thinking for your sake I know they will ask for these things to add you to the guide list etc.

Added

I <3 U

Seriously ty so much. Been leveling the build and picking at some of the replies in the posts characters haha. So much more helpful!
"
Krabbsatan escribió:
"
pyloniac escribió:
Could you elaborate how you get to 4.9 attacks per second?

I got a 20% Q. Frenzy for 10% more atk speed, 6-Linked in my gloves with lvl 18 faster attacks, lvl 18 accuracy and +11% atk speed, +10% atk speed on Starkonjas and obviously 2x +10% atk speed on the Pens, and +8% atk speed on a Abyss jewel.

There is no way I'm getting close to 4.9 attacks per second.

Infight Atk speeds:

Unearth: 2.99 (0,2 CD)
VD: 1.99 (0,2 CD)
Frenzy: 4.17 (0,24 atk time) 5.17 with Onslaught (which I don't have in bossfights)

I have 13% and 15% CD reduction on my belt/boots.

(PS. Dont mind my amulet, just got the leech jewel)

Edit: Should I use a lightning Golem?
Edit2: Even with a lvl 20 L-golem I can only get to 4.33 aps with proccs.

I'm surprised you don't reach 4.9 with those insane gloves.

Other than changing your stygian vise jewel to one with attack speed on crit and upgrading your pens to 12% I'm not sure what else you can add. Perhaps you could add atk speed on some other jewels, the one with phasing looks use an upgrade

Thanks for your reply. I already had 8% atk speed on crit on an abyss jewel tho. I'll try buying 2x 12% pens (instead of 10%) and change 1 jewel to a flat atk speed jewel (non-abyss).

Edit: Got the 2x 12% pens now. With 3x Frenzy charges on top I'm at 4.76 attacks per second.
Editado por útlima vez por pyloniac en 3 ene. 2018 11:39:49
Hi, Currently lvl 68 using your build and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I was wondering if I could get your opinion on the gears as well as any improvements i could make. Thanks!
Spoiler
hello..im doing your build, i have 1 question...why culling in unearth setup? thx
But doesnt it hurt frenzy generation much (frenzy being an attack)?

"
bluekid90 escribió:
Hi, Currently lvl 68 using your build and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I was wondering if I could get your opinion on the gears as well as any improvements i could make. Thanks!

Crit multi and fire/spell dmg on ammy, fire damage and/or opal rings. Your saphire ring is hot garbage :P, not enough life. Scour that dex off your gloves and put a resist on em, you don't need dex.

I'm jelly of your belt. I spent a exalt on a il81 shaped stygian, and have gone through 250 alts. Long road ahead it seems.

edit: welp, said fuck it and used a few chaos:

Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 3 ene. 2018 19:48:52
Whats skills & gears to use while leveling before we can use Poet's pen?
"
KiadawP escribió:
Whats skills & gears to use while leveling before we can use Poet's pen?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lifesprig

wanderlust
goldrim
tabula

frostbolt
frostblade
spectral throw
or something other for your playstyle

on 12 lvl equip both poets and have fun
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

With 465 int does the added damage and extra resist pen make the second better?
I'm at 4.83 attacks per second with a 9% and a 10% attack speed Poet's pen ( that is, with blood rage up). Will getting a 12% Pen get me to 4.9 aps? do I need a second 12% Pen?
I have essence crafted gloves with 16% more attack speed too.

I am math challenged lol

edit again: bought one 12% Pen, sold my 9%, I'm at 4.9 aps buffed :)

And 25% cdr.

Belt has open prefix for movement speed so I'm pretty happy with that.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 3 ene. 2018 17:25:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional