[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
FuinhaRastejante escribió:
can do it tier 15 maps?
only see t12 map in video :/

very easy. when you scale up reave damage you basically one shot everything in a t15 map. the boss is super easy as well with the helmet and blade flurry. with semi-decent gear my POB was 850k reave and 1.6m blade flurry.

the only hard part is surviving physical damage and burst damage as you really don't have any mitigation. your only defense is relying on the slayer leech. if you are a skilled player and know mechanics and boss fights you can literally do everything in the game with this build
Thanks for the build. Just killed uber atziri and shaper with this build, insane damage and I still have a lot of stuff to upgrade. I didn't like reave so I'll go full blade flurry.
Editado por útlima vez por gobeklimarul en 6 ene. 2018 14:43:49
"
if you really wanna play it with oni-goroshi i would recommend buying a second weapon for ST blade flurry to use on weapon swap. it frees up gear slots a bit and makes it easier to cap res, letting you use a kaoms heart and xophs blood

How would you make xophs wrk with this build? Would you not lose a heap of dps because of AoF?
Anyone able to look at my character and help me with what to upgrade next? :)
looks nice
"
Rapati escribió:
"
if you really wanna play it with oni-goroshi i would recommend buying a second weapon for ST blade flurry to use on weapon swap. it frees up gear slots a bit and makes it easier to cap res, letting you use a kaoms heart and xophs blood

How would you make xophs wrk with this build? Would you not lose a heap of dps because of AoF?

i've not played it so i'm not sure to be honest. i just noticed someone using it on poebuild.io and it seemed alright in POB. obviously the gem setup is completely different to this build. you take winter spirit on the tree and use cold to fire gems along with elemental attack damage.

the scaling isn't as good as the original build but a lot of people want to try this sword out and it should be easy to gear. defense should also be a lot better as you can get over 8.5k hp along with 6 endurance charges.

https://pastebin.com/LuuHEf0P

thats the POB link with the guys gear if you wanna get an idea of what you need and links
someone can tell me
6L belly of the beast
last one gem should use Increased Critical Strikes or Elemental Damage with Attacks ?
ty~
"
FuinhaRastejante escribió:
can do it tier 15 maps?
only see t12 map in video :/

Yes, this guy makes a build but not support it...not feedback, no vid maps, nothing xD, you cannot make a build and go away... :\

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
hotshotgghot escribió:
someone can tell me
6L belly of the beast
last one gem should use Increased Critical Strikes or Elemental Damage with Attacks ?
ty~

if you have a watcher's eye jewel with crit take out the crit gem and use either maim or ruthless
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
hotshotgghot escribió:
someone can tell me
6L belly of the beast
ty~

if you have a watcher's eye jewel with crit take out the crit gem and use either maim or ruthless

how about Elemental Damage with Attacks is good for use?
And the BF + dmg full life + melee phy dmg , last one is Ele dmg atk? or Maim sup?
ty so much~ :D
Editado por útlima vez por hotshotgghot en 7 ene. 2018 13:48:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional