[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
Is there a budget friendly version of this build?

I'm currently trying out Oni-Goroshi on Slayer and using Reave/Blade flurry for the first time, been extremely smooth, Blade Flurry dmg surprised me considering its a 5L.
Didn't spend much on the gear though i got some pretty good deals.

Though it works well with pretty much any skill you might wanna try.

Gear and PoB if anyone is interested:

https://pastebin.com/9ryRkXEW
Spoiler

"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Is there a budget friendly version of this build?

I'm currently trying out Oni-Goroshi on Slayer and using Reave/Blade flurry for the first time, been extremely smooth, Blade Flurry dmg surprised me considering its a 5L.
Didn't spend much on the gear though i got some pretty good deals.

Though it works well with pretty much any skill you might wanna try.

Gear and PoB if anyone is interested:

https://pastebin.com/9ryRkXEW
Spoiler

if you really wanna play it with oni-goroshi i would recommend buying a second weapon for ST blade flurry to use on weapon swap. it frees up gear slots a bit and makes it easier to cap res, letting you use a kaoms heart and xophs blood
"
if you really wanna play it with oni-goroshi i would recommend buying a second weapon for ST blade flurry to use on weapon swap. it frees up gear slots a bit and makes it easier to cap res, letting you use a kaoms heart and xophs blood

Sure it'll be better/tankier, but that would kind of ruin the point of it which is keeping it as cheap as possible :p

Once i get to 91-92 i'll test dps on T16+ and see how it goes, didn't bother fully capping resists so far as i'm using Wise Oak.

Got to 6k-ish hp and i sacrificed quite a lot of hp for damage/QoL, plus i like having the chest links, i'm considering the Oni swap for Blade Flurry but it's a bit annoying imo, been trying to get a Conc+2/3% crit helm but no missprices to snipe so far.
Can I go gladiator with the same setup?
What I have come up with for gear after a week. The neck, although lacking a few damage stats is extremely strong - also self crafted. I divined a 1.78% watchers eye and have been snagging 4 stat crit multi/attackspeed jewels on the cheap.

Spoiler

crafted this :) trying to craft one with pen or endurance charge on crit now.
Gonna try this build, looks very cool
in the 6L chest for the reave
Increased Critical Strikes or Elemental Damage with Attacks is good for last one ?
can do it tier 15 maps?
only see t12 map in video :/
could someone with more understanding look over my build and possible tell me what i could adjust/inprove would be very much apreciated

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional