[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Figured out, that this build(at least my variation) has potential(hidden, kappa) of clearing maps with wander speed and mf, you need to take lunaris pantheon for that, use devoto's devotion and use bisco ofc
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 27 nov. 2017 14:01:20
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
Keynomaru2 escribió:
I seem to have a really hard time sustaining life vs practically any boss and my damage seems really low.
remove nodes for reaching 2nd curse and invest them in life(you created overlap anyway, but i suggest to just drop 2nd curse completely), drop enfeeble, run purity of fire, use buffed tukohama pantheon, grab anti-freeze ruby pot and enhance your quicksilver to 20q and adrenaline+some charges mod. Lastly, mind map mods, some may require you to run anti-curse pot or completely drop RF(-60%recovery)

Overlap?
"
Keynomaru2 escribió:
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
Keynomaru2 escribió:
I seem to have a really hard time sustaining life vs practically any boss and my damage seems really low.
remove nodes for reaching 2nd curse and invest them in life(you created overlap anyway, but i suggest to just drop 2nd curse completely), drop enfeeble, run purity of fire, use buffed tukohama pantheon, grab anti-freeze ruby pot and enhance your quicksilver to 20q and adrenaline+some charges mod. Lastly, mind map mods, some may require you to run anti-curse pot or completely drop RF(-60%recovery)

Overlap?
iirc you had some travel points which you could easily drop since you've already travelled there, i'm on tablet now, so can't check
good magic items are more expensve and difficult to find actually
"
lolyndasmu escribió:
Good magic items can be crafted, while they won't cost 1c, they ain't gonna be more expensive than 40c anyway
Also, OP, what do you think about my variations of your build?
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 29 nov. 2017 10:51:55
Is a good idea use the Cherrubim's Maleficence with The Retch in this build? What do you think?
"
Sr_Archer escribió:
Is a good idea use the Cherrubim's Maleficence with The Retch in this build? What do you think?
Probably, actually, i am 6linking 5b1g cheribbium atm, will try in std maybe later to combine it with retch. If this combo gonna work, i am calling dark pact version the best, sticking with flame surge version atm.
"
lolyndasmu escribió:

I crafted all of mine. You can't find shit on the Xbox anyways, so I learned to just craft stuff. This build blows up stuff so easy you can farm alts fairly fast. Some items took me 200+ Alts but most I got done in less than 50.

Xbox prices are insane, so you end up being fairly SSF for some slots, and this build is great in that environment.

I did get lucky once I hit 90 and got a 6L white evasion/ES chest to drop and crafted with life and resists too. That 6th link (along with getting 20Q gems) doubled my DPS.

I'm farming uber labs stress free and making some good currency with full clears. Can't wait to 6-link my carcass jack to make it even easier.
"
Sr_Archer escribió:

6linked cherib and farmed currency for retch, gonna test tomorrow

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional