[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

which curse should i use if i can only use 1?
"
lolyndasmu escribió:
which curse should i use if i can only use 1?
WM and use purity of fire, it helps a lot with regen
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 1 dic. 2017 7:00:25
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
Sr_Archer escribió:
Is a good idea use the Cherrubim's Maleficence with The Retch in this build? What do you think?

6linked cherib and farmed currency for retch, gonna test tomorrow

Let me know how it goes when you try it! ;)
"
Sr_Archer escribió:
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
"
Sr_Archer escribió:
Is a good idea use the Cherrubim's Maleficence with The Retch in this build? What do you think?

6linked cherib and farmed currency for retch, gonna test tomorrow

Let me know how it goes when you try it! ;)
well, i got the retch and 6l cherub, but i am halway to lvl 95, no wish to lose precious exp to shaper. Should say, that retch is rly good for mapping(no surprise) I swapped spell echo to faster casting, conc to aoe in DP setup. With Devoto, bisco, retch, adrenaline quicksilver, off slot flame surge and offensive use of flame dash i can definitely say, that this build is hands down the fastest DP map clearer. Only some necrobuffed crit zerkers can achieve this level of clearspeed.
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 2 dic. 2017 6:40:42
Also, i tried crit version. Can't use obliterations with it, sad but true. Crit is pretty reliable and i can definitely see crit ways for both DP(rare dagger and shield) and flame surge(+3fire spell crit staff). Can fit in shield charge setup in clearing and HoI for shattering, but i can't justify the loss of 800 hp(can probably get a bit more with starkonja) and most importantly obliteration explosions
EDIT: also tried crit version of pure DP with divinarius+spirit shield, retch, 6l cherub and acuities. It does surprisingly suck balls, probably cause lack of base leech.
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 2 dic. 2017 6:41:30
If 3.1 gonna roll out straight headshot for build, i gonna rage a lot.
I reach level 90 in the mayhem league today, and i feel the build don't have good damage against bosses.. with lvl 20 gems a 6l and the retch I don't have enought damage for kill almost any breach lord, skipping xhops.
Getting a 5B1G cherrubin and the retch in a league for the damage and sustain obtenied is simply a waste of time for me.

But is very funny to farm and mapping in general with this build, and very easy to leveling, It was a very funny reace with this build.
"
Sr_Archer escribió:
I reach level 90 in the mayhem league today, and i feel the build don't have good damage against bosses.. with lvl 20 gems a 6l and the retch I don't have enought damage for kill almost any breach lord, skipping xhops.
Getting a 5B1G cherrubin and the retch in a league for the damage and sustain obtenied is simply a waste of time for me.

But is very funny to farm and mapping in general with this build, and very easy to leveling, It was a very funny reace with this build.
we only profit from life and ms in retch. That chaos damage has a cap of 86% of your life. Use blue belt or deciever for more dmg. Also, set an offhand boss dealing setup with blue high spell damage wands.
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 3 dic. 2017 2:56:18
Whats the idea behind hidden potential use ?

Feels like going 1 Obliteration and different routing would result in a lot more than 125% "INCREASED" (not more) overall damage ?

And why "Ideal" tree doesnt have EE to benefit RF ? all it really costs is 1 point and 1 gem slot.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Editado por útlima vez por eragon1111 en 3 dic. 2017 12:37:08
"
eragon1111 escribió:
Whats the idea behind hidden potential use ?

Feels like going 1 Obliteration and different routing would result in a lot more than 125% "INCREASED" (not more) overall damage ?

And why "Ideal" tree doesnt have EE to benefit RF ? all it really costs is 1 point and 1 gem slot.
Double obliterations and hidden potential are both for more juicy explosions. we have another setup in off hand to deal with bosses. Also, you can't pick anything but wand with obliteration, so better have double chance, than 25% inc damage. As for EE, thing is, we almost can't deal any kind of elemental damage. On clearing setup we have obliterations and whenever we cast DP all screen dies, so even if you somehow stick in some ele damage it is going to be irrelevant. And on boss setup we have blue wands, sure you can go with yellow wands with higher spell damage roll and added ele to spells, but that's only case of good use of EE. Hovewer, author's version of build is not fully optimised, check couple pages before, i offer better version with flame surge setup in off hand. EE there is only hinderance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional