[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Really? That's pretty strange. I'm getting around 600k dps on my incinerate 6L, got almost 700k with BV. My RF does about 130k, even w/o essence helm would be around 100k. Vaal RF does about twice the dps of RF. The dps is pretty respectable. Even though I'm in standard, I don't think my gear is all that great. Sounds like you're missing something big.

Maybe check out my character? (TheHeatAintRising)

https://pastebin.com/dX0s3gT3
Editado por útlima vez por Fire309 en 13 jun. 2018 18:49:22
My Friend (Darknoise82) has Serious Issue with this Build, he just instantly die if he enable RF, however as long as he kill Mobs he is fine.

But if you see the Videos of this guy here, you see he stay afk with RF enabled, even with No Liferegg Map.

So I wounder what my Friend is doing wrong?

Anyone can check his Profile/Char? (Darknoise82) Incursion League.

Would be great!
"
Sweetdeal89 escribió:
My Friend...

Your buddy doesn't have enough damage, he's using too many rares. The primary damage increase we use is from hidden potential, which only works well if you're using at least 8 blues, preferably more. This build uses the overleech from killing monsters to sustain the rf degen. If you don't have enough stacks of leech, or aren't doing enough damage to leech from, and sustain the RF, you'll die. Consider a ruby flask as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Hepatizon en 15 jun. 2018 0:04:39
I'm a little bit confused - how much writhing jar adds to life leech pool "by solo use" (ex: at start of map)? Is it usable in clearing/on boss?
Editado por útlima vez por MrOger en 16 jun. 2018 16:27:59
@MrOger

If you have 2 Writhing Jar flasks and use all 8 worms, hit them with flameblast, you will have about 4 mins of near-maximum leech stacks. This is enough for most boss encounters, however my DPS makes it look like shaper is impossible.

I might need to reroll soon, the damage and survivability of this build seemed to be nerfed from what it was 3 leagues ago. (Especially with that big buff to monster damage)
Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me if biscos collar is working with this build ?
So I mean : Enemies you kill have a 20 % change to Explode , Dealing a qarter of theri maximum .. is this working with slain Magin/Normal Enemies?

Thanks in advance.

BR
I'm currently have some issues with survivability at bosses, as i can't sustain RF reliably without any kind of adds through the fight. Any advices? Character RighterousPact
Its never sustain RF. Same tree, same BLUE SMURFS items (almost), same char, same class, same Slayer..but no sustain :)

Why life regen not enough altough weared Rise of Phoenix and where is mistake?

I will buy two more similar jewels in below and thats all.

Spoiler

current tree -lvl 75
Spoiler
"
ancientmind escribió:

Yeah, you'll be degenerating almost nothing. PoB doesn't take into account pantheon mods (Arakali/Abberath). With that 10% reduced dot/burning damage you're able to sustain while walking. It's not that big of a deal since you still have 29% leech ontop of that, but if you REALLY want to sustain without leech you can look into getting an abyss jewel with regen while walking mod (although at that point I'd just play a regular RF build instead?)

"
MrOger escribió:

I used to do the boss fights with no adds with RF turned off (uber izaro/elder).
If you use a weapon swap with rise of the phoenix and are using purity of fire on the life regen variant, you should be able to use it though. Also, always check your map mods.
Keep in mind that you can't spam dark pact carelessly if you have too much cast speed.

"
Mayesti escribió:

Hi, I'm afraid I'm not very keen on magic find, so you may need somebody else to confirm this for you. As far as I know, magic find works perfectly fine with explosions, culling, and slayer 20% cull, so you should be fine. I'd also recommend you look into getting a "The Ascetic" if you want to play magic find, since it's considerably cheaper than bisco's and arguably better(?). You lose nothing with this amulet since you're already using magic items. Best of luck!
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 26 jun. 2018 16:13:56
Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Here's the way I set up my character for Blade Vortex. Since you have to stretch out for Winter Spirit (40% phys converted to cold by ranger), you end up with way too few points to afford going life-regen, so Vaal Pact ends up being obligatory. Scaling a phys spell generally requires Hatred and/or Herald of Ash, which leaves little room for Purity of Fire and Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark. I solved both of these by using a Loreweave and a Warlord's Mark on hit ring (which were both suggested to me to look into). You honestly don't need Herald of Ash, so you can get away with just solving one of the two, but I'm addicted to the obliteration explosions + Herald of Ash, they just look too pretty. In order to accommodate for the high dexterity requirement of Blade Vortex, I chose to scale my damage through generic increases from Le Heup of All, Carnage Heart, and scaling all my attributes to get damage with a Cyclopean Coil.

This method is a valid way to go about it since Hrimsorrow gloves were leaving Hidden Potential in a weak spot, but it's considerably more expensive than the Hidden Potential route and goes against the premise of the build. Not only this, but it ends up yielding slightly less damage, and FAR less life. I would not recommend you do this in any case where you could just go Hidden Potential, but I thought I should share.(This is even worse taking into account the new Guatelitzi's mod from temple, a blue item with +life AND %life prefix and a crafted resistance puts this method to shame). In a similar sense, Blade Vortex can also be scaled with a Wise Oak (given the right resistance balancing), Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise, and Sin's Rebirth. All of these items are rather pricy, so it feels unfamiliar to me for this build. Granted Blade Vortex is in an amazing spot right now, it does not feel like the right skill for this build to me, it feels as though the build is trying to do too many things at the same time.

Lastly, I wanted to make a PSA about the vaal skills in general. This build does not scale RF as much as other builds do, which is why Vaal RF really isn't as strong of a choice. Vaal RF is alright, but if your main skill has a Vaal variant, then that would probably be your best choice (flameblast, blade vortex, etc). Another valid option is Vaal Purity of Fire for extra defensiveness and Vaal Breach to nuke map bosses with explosions by popping it at a specific range from them, but it doesn't really feel necessary. I haven't really gotten the hang of it, and even with 14% quality, my cast time is a 1.35 seconds. Also it is very unreliable for solo bosses like Izaro/Elder.

I will test Dark Pact, Incinerate, Flameblast, and Cold Snap at some point later, although I'm advancing at a slow pace as I am testing two other different build concepts at the same time.
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 26 jun. 2018 23:14:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional