[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Doesn't this build make netting stuff in this league hard, because it map clears so fast with obit explosions? Or are the mobs that you need to net high enough hp that it's not much of an issue to farm them?
do you think there is a way to make it even more lazy and be able to sustain RF? (i ahte having to always run, and never stop.... i often like to get a drink/talk to GF, or take care of kids, mid map, in a corner, but with RF up and loverleech going down, i can't...

and your title is misrepresenting, HC shaper? thats a bit of a push
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 4 mar. 2018 17:28:37
So, best stat for us is HP? More dmg and time to kill new mob before RF starts to deal dmg to us again.
Thanks to very nice build guide

i have fun time so much

But i cant beat yellow tier Elder

I have 6.5 k HP and RF swap to spell totem and wither

anytips for Elder?
What 2H weapon to use to lvl to 55?
"
mrcjevans escribió:
What 2H weapon to use to lvl to 55?

I'd recommend you to Kill kitava before swapping, so look at going up to level 65~70.
Good uniques for leveling are:
~15 Shiversting/Limbsplit
~30 Geofri's Baptism/
~45 Rigwald's Charge/The Cauteriser
~60 Marohi Erqi/Geofri's Devotion/Panquetzaliztli
That said, make sure you're not dismissing good rare 2handers that drop for you while leveling. You very often find really really good 2h rares. GL!

"
bobo1111 escribió:
Thanks to very nice build guide

i have fun time so much

But i cant beat yellow tier Elder

I have 6.5 k HP and RF swap to spell totem and wither

anytips for Elder?

Hi, I'm glad you're enjoying it. The build isn't entirely dedicated to bossing, so it's normal for you to struggle with stuff like elder. I haven't tried elder or his guardians with this build yet, but I imagine it must be similar to regular guardians or shaper, where you have to have good enough gear, AND more importantly, learn the fights. Elder has a lot of one-shotty mechanics, so make sure you're dodging after shaper stuns elder during his grasp, don't run away during his huge nuke, and kill portals/squids fast enough. I'm afraid I can't give you much more insight than that, best of luck!

"
PowerForth escribió:
Doesn't this build make netting stuff in this league hard, because it map clears so fast with obit explosions? Or are the mobs that you need to net high enough hp that it's not much of an issue to farm them?

That's a fair argument. While yes, you kill stuff too quickly to capture stuff, most of Bestiarly league is sadly not worth worrying about. Just ignore it and kill stuff to progress normally. You also have the necromancy nets they just implemented, so there's that.
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 9 mar. 2018 2:57:05
do you guys just die when you back track and once your overleech is over ?!

Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 10 mar. 2018 10:28:42
OMG MUCH THANKS
Thank you to advice

i just beat elder with this build(sry just yellow tier)

nice ur advice!!

THANKS TOO MUCH
hey..i want to try your build..but wheere is the full tree? :D
"
nelutu escribió:
hey..i want to try your build..but wheere is the full tree? :D

in the pastebin

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional