Scion Builds List - *Closed* New list is linked in the first post!

"
XxXNightPotatoXxXD escribió:
"
No offense from my side here, but I don't want to include this. The 450k thing is also debateable.

With the 3.1 List I won't include those for sure.
I understand your demand for advertisement... but check a few posts before, there is a statement about this.
This will be heavily enforced (I like this word) with the next Update.

Sorry pal :)

No offense taken, I understand. I just wanted the title here to match the title in the forums. You can feel free to take out the DPS thing too if you feel it's too clickbaity.

Nah, all good. I will enforce this with 3.1, no need to stress this too much.

btw latest change to the list:

NEW ADDITION: I will only contain properly named builds.

To keep things clear and easy, I won't add "clickbaity" parts to the list.

Note: Every build creator can name it guide as he wants. I just won't add those things anymore to the list or at least alter it accordingly!

>> HOW TO PROPERLY NAME A BUILD - A little guide for you <<
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
added

Dark Pact Totems: ASS - GUA [3.1] SHEPUUURD's Dark Pact Totems: everything-viable

I altered the title to be not clickbait.
And +1 for quality meme usage.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 7 dic. 2017 10:37:52
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I know I didn't fetched all updated builds yet. I'm now preparing the last minutes at work and will head home. Over the weekend there will be no update to the lists.

I wish you all the best of luck with the start of the War for the Atlas!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Added

Spectral Throw / Double Strike: BER - SLA [3.1] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Budget Shimmeron frostbolt totem - endgame breeze - hierophant/pathfinder - uber

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2046589
Editado por útlima vez por blubaer en 15 dic. 2017 21:56:44
https://poeplanner.com/AAsBAaEACxAAAIo7KIlr7HQjMUwy4oDrLEWWfVusR1FMKk0A7izpFSC1CHGhj0-xMCU_3Q1brxR1GNt08eXmnMS3InfXVvr2o-965woKm-OfZ6CHdkp9TioqOI9gbyeaau4Oo4oj9k2SykpfsJu1hMXDOiLqMgGyGc966NYFtRqNWyZ_-_ljFfDbGhB7vjp_KznUdvcx-qCfMHxRR5UF2cYylH8CpuAIiZrxXWjKqQYj4duhpP7IIXaGzsEz0359df66u-PEooGs5GqpecjM74_fbzOSQxMhYECgXhPvTpOoc2sRGldUhrMkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUvC7LTFYqxsjHrvBS107Z2qjDZ46ymle26XIcF8pq8dwocHAMGEU-_97pAEf_shAB8AAAADARsAARAAAAABUAABBwAAAAEiAAEMAAAAAAAAhMUXAnoBAAACARQAAAACGQAAADIAAAAAAACGsyEAHgAAAAMBBAABBQAAAAEfAAEMAAAAARYAARAAAAAAAAC3IiEAIQAAAAMBBwABCAAAAAEfAAESAAAAAVMAAQUAAAAAAAAAEwEAABQBAAIAEJwBAwoBAwsJBwACu0kCDQEUAQEB_f___wYBMgAAAAI8AAAAUAAAAAHcAAAAARkAAAABCgAAAAEKAAAABh8_CgAVFJIAFQDBABQUuQAVALEAAQAuABQAVQA3AhQBAycAAeL___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

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional