Scion Builds List - *Closed* New list is linked in the first post!

Added

Essence Drain: TRI - OCC BoTW S6E3 [3.0] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife Essence Drain Ascendant
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison escribió:

both lead to the same guide
Thank you! I fixed it. Seems like the draft system got me again :D (This wasn't the first time)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2000391

My own build i started the league with and decided to write an (I hope) in depth guide for it.

Blast Rain HP/EVA supercheap build,

-Can be a league starter?
Yes, totally, not that much of stuff needed but a 4 linked Lighting Arrow to start clearing up to t10 with a decent speed

-Can kill Guardians?
Assuming you have a decent knowledge of the game and how to manually dodge stuff, yes, and assuming you have at least a 5 link for blast rain to increase damage.

-Can kill Shaper?
I think it can, but guess you will need a decent equip to survive his shots you wont manually dodge and a decent gear that gives you a proper dps.

-Why not going ranger tho?
'Cuz I love the Scion concept and my goal is to show she's so underappreciated and can play all roles.
added

Blast Rain: ELE - DEA 3.0 Blast Rain Scion
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Heya Bison, thanks for taking over the build list-sticky-thingy :D

When you get time (ideally with the help of those making builds) it would be really handy to know what a build is capable of within a reasonable budget/skill.

While some may just want to have fun and try a new skill and enjoy making a build guide along the way, most people that come looking for guides aren't going to be happy if they can't do red maps without spending several hundred exalts on gear, or just ever.

The usual shaper/atziri(uber)/uber lab/guaridans/t16+ type tags would be great, colour coded if you could (not individually but as an information block), the way Ranger and Marauderer threads are presented.
"
Xanoth escribió:
Heya Bison, thanks for taking over the build list-sticky-thingy :D

When you get time (ideally with the help of those making builds) it would be really handy to know what a build is capable of within a reasonable budget/skill.

While some may just want to have fun and try a new skill and enjoy making a build guide along the way, most people that come looking for guides aren't going to be happy if they can't do red maps without spending several hundred exalts on gear, or just ever.

The usual shaper/atziri(uber)/uber lab/guaridans/t16+ type tags would be great, colour coded if you could (not individually but as an information block), the way Ranger and Marauderer threads are presented.

Well I gave that some thoughts months ago with my Duellist List, I don't want to add such a flagging system.

I want my lists to be clean and easy to read, not too much of informations tho. Just the Skill and the name of the guide. While I understand the demand for such informations, I will allways recommend to read the guide itself. In the most cases there are Budget options and leveling sections to cover those topics.

To be clear in this point, I want to provide a list of possible and existing builds, but I don't want to bias any player to play a specific build.

But thank you for your feedback and your ideas about that :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
hi there i would like to post my ascendant build here.
[3.0] The Frozen Queen { Conversion Tornado Shot + Barrage }
Editado por útlima vez por pathofexilegod en 11 oct. 2017 23:54:04
Hi,

I just posted a Guide for my ascendant here.

Spectral Throw / Molten Strike ASS - RAIDER [3.0] HOWA Spectral Throw / Molton Strike AssRaider
Editado por útlima vez por xebtria en 10 oct. 2017 14:26:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional