[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just got to maps in HC, what should i look for as a starter weapon? still using sinvicta's atm.
Hey guys could use some advice on crafting a Fortify Crit Sword.
Is this a good starting point? Is it worth beasting an imprint to be on the safe side?

If I do multimod this would transitioning to swords be better than my current fortify axe?

Not very experience with weapon crafting and would appreciate some guidance.

EDIT: Bricked it and started from scratch ended up with this

Now I just need to scrounge up the currency to multimod this bad boy.
Editado por útlima vez por washiolka66 en 21 jul. 2019 1:16:09

Can anyone give me some direction as to where to go from here?
I've killed Shaper and Elder but I still feel "slow" especially on Legion Content. My HP is also abysmally low.

Should I switch to Crit? Buy or craft a Elder Axe?
I don't have much of a budget atm. A little over 12 ex.

Any help would be appreciated
Spoiler
"
SkeeterCraw escribió:

I've killed Shaper and Elder but I still feel "slow" especially on Legion Content. My HP is also abysmally low.

Replacing your chest piece with a Kaom's Heart would boost your defenses.
Replacing your belt with the unique belt The Retch would greatly boost your damage.
Life values on your rings gloves and boots are average. But if you upgrade them all to ones with a bit more life it will add up to a big boost in your life.
Wether you want to min max your build as non crit axe or transition into axe crit/sword crit is up to you. Though crit builds tend to requier more investment to get a good payoff for it.

For comparison here is my gear which had enough dmg and defenses to beat Uber Elder with ease.

[my gear]
Editado por útlima vez por washiolka66 en 20 jul. 2019 23:16:13
The question about mana leech dosent seem to be answered...

You said ".4% on tree .4% on gloves" but I can´t find either of them and the mana cost kill me, literally.

I´m blinde?----
Yes I´m blind but you need to update your stuff so people find the -9 mana on ring.

How many passive points we can have max? 123? Because you used 127 in pob...

Probebly not a build for beginners.
Editado por útlima vez por wowa1990 en 21 jul. 2019 4:22:42
Hi, Looking for any advice on where/what to improve.
I'm sure a few pieces of gear could do with a little upgrade, maybe some skill tree changes etc.
I have about 15-20ex to spend to finish the build off.

https://pastebin.com/wPiUV9UZ

Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por hc14 en 21 jul. 2019 13:17:48
"
washiolka66 escribió:
Spoiler
"
SkeeterCraw escribió:

Replacing your chest piece with a Kaom's Heart would boost your defenses.
Replacing your belt with the unique belt The Retch would greatly boost your damage.
Life values on your rings gloves and boots are average. But if you upgrade them all to ones with a bit more life it will add up to a big boost in your life.
Wether you want to min max your build as non crit axe or transition into axe crit/sword crit is up to you. Though crit builds tend to requier more investment to get a good payoff for it.

For comparison here is my gear which had enough dmg and defenses to beat Uber Elder with ease.

[my gear]

Thank you for the reply.
I'll look into a Kaom's and Wretch. Boot will be an easy fix. I guess I just ignored them.

i'm a little confuse you use axes but in the poe builder you have alot of nodes for swords. is that a mistake
I am currently the axe build but stuck with a Sinvicta's Mettle, i got the currency to buy a starforge though but it's a sword. Is it worth buying that one and switch to sword build or keep saving all my currency until I have like 40ex to buy a rare elder vaal axe with fortify?
Both the vaal axe and the atziri's divfavour or whatever are insanely expensive.

A "perfect" starforge being about 6 ex is affordable for me at the moment
"
Dawnwillow escribió:
I am currently the axe build but stuck with a Sinvicta's Mettle, i got the currency to buy a starforge though but it's a sword. Is it worth buying that one and switch to sword build or keep saving all my currency until I have like 40ex to buy a rare elder vaal axe with fortify?
Both the vaal axe and the atziri's divfavour or whatever are insanely expensive.

A "perfect" starforge being about 6 ex is affordable for me at the moment

You dont need 40 ex to get a fortify axe, the ones you can get for 15 ex~ or so are infinitely better than Sinvictas Mettle.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional