[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I have been trying different different cyclone builds for a long time and this build is the most satisfying one so far. Thanks to Ahfack.

Editado por útlima vez por Emperor12345 en 15 oct. 2017 6:31:05
Corrupted Guardians and Shaper down!
Well my first try ended with no portals, but it is done
This was my first time ever trying Shaper and the guardiens. Havent played since the introduction of the atlas. Had an lvl 85 duelist( Bor and Soultaker lying around) But wanted to try a Cycloner since ever. (Well, i played COC-cyclone before i left)

2nd try vs Guardiens and Shaper went much smoother, but still not deathless. Biggest Problem i see with cyclone is that u can't cancel the animation. Big QoL improvement would be if GGG would make cyclone a channeled skill. If I Die (very rare with this build) it's because i fucked up the cyclone and couldnt leap away.

Great build nevertheless. Thank you very much Ah Fack!

You can mitigate that problem, albeit only partially, by keeping your click point for Cyclone close to tour character. That way if you need to stop you just let go and you stop much more quickly.

Alternatively, you can spam the skill button rather than holding it down. I personally prefer the hold method but you might like the spammy one more. Try both.

Either way, it's an imperfect solution. There's still a slight delay you'll have to deal with even if you do this. It'll just lessen it a fair bit.
do you still have hate splitters for sale? trying to get a mirror lol
"
Raceen escribió:
Can anyone help me with my items? What items should I change? I still can't afford Daresso's. Spent all currencies on Kaom's, The Retch and Disfavour.

Daresso should take priority over Retch

Replace your rings with steel rings too
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Emperor12345 escribió:
I have been trying different different cyclone builds for a long time and this build is the most satisfying one so far. Thanks to Ahfack.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying :)
"
diggeDinga escribió:
Corrupted Guardians and Shaper down!
Well my first try ended with no portals, but it is done
This was my first time ever trying Shaper and the guardiens. Havent played since the introduction of the atlas. Had an lvl 85 duelist( Bor and Soultaker lying around) But wanted to try a Cycloner since ever. (Well, i played COC-cyclone before i left)

2nd try vs Guardiens and Shaper went much smoother, but still not deathless. Biggest Problem i see with cyclone is that u can't cancel the animation. Big QoL improvement would be if GGG would make cyclone a channeled skill. If I Die (very rare with this build) it's because i fucked up the cyclone and couldnt leap away.

Great build nevertheless. Thank you very much Ah Fack!

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying.

RE: Animation. Yes, this has been a common problem since the introduction of the skill. The further you click away from your character, the longer the animation will take. For mapping, I use long clicks away from my character. For bosses, I do short little clicks closer to my hitbox so the animation lasts a short time. Very handy against Guardian/Shaper/UAtziri.
"
chaos0690 escribió:
do you still have hate splitters for sale? trying to get a mirror lol

Yes, Mirror + 60ex fee

Best way to get ahold of me on forum ism to PM me when you're going to be on. I'm in the US EST

Take a look at my thread for more info:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I am now at level 77 and really enjoying the build. Only 2 deaths so far and both were dumb mistakes.

I am running an enfeeble punishment pair of curses. Enfeeble for tankiness and punishment for because I could not get 4 blues in the socket. I have two questions at this point

1) When looking at the character screen, the stat Chance To Bleed, does not look right to me, it seems way too low. I don't think this stat is factoring in my Disfavor weapon nor my Chance to Bleed support gem. What does the stat represent?

2) I don't think I am having any problems with mana right now as my enlighten gem is still at level 1 and not buying me anything. I am interested in possibly recoloring helmet to support Blood Rage as you suggested. Could I run into future issues with the build if I do this and it turned out I really did need enlighten further down the line?
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
I am now at level 77 and really enjoying the build. Only 2 deaths so far and both were dumb mistakes.

I am running an enfeeble punishment pair of curses. Enfeeble for tankiness and punishment for because I could not get 4 blues in the socket. I have two questions at this point

1) When looking at the character screen, the stat Chance To Bleed, does not look right to me, it seems way too low. I don't think this stat is factoring in my Disfavor weapon nor my Chance to Bleed support gem. What does the stat represent?

2) I don't think I am having any problems with mana right now as my enlighten gem is still at level 1 and not buying me anything. I am interested in possibly recoloring helmet to support Blood Rage as you suggested. Could I run into future issues with the build if I do this and it turned out I really did need enlighten further down the line?

1) Correct, Stats on the character sheet don't visibly show your weapon's chance to bleed anywhere. Only gem/tree

2) If you don't need enlighten, then just use vuln instead of punishment - it's WAYYY better for us than punishment.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional