[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello, I am leveling a new char using your build and wondering if the life leech nodes and hematophagy at the bottom of the tree are worth getting? Maybe switch a couple of life nodes and get those instead.

Thanks.
"
3003solutions escribió:
Hello, I am leveling a new char using your build and wondering if the life leech nodes and hematophagy at the bottom of the tree are worth getting? Maybe switch a couple of life nodes and get those instead.

Thanks.

If you can get mana leech somewhere on gear (leveling uniques), I'd wait till you're mostly through the story to get the leech nodes on the tree, they don't really kick in until you start doing substantial damage.

Mana leech is just nice convenience so you don't need to chug mana pots every second.
Editado por útlima vez por Clerith en 12 jun. 2019 18:28:31
Is dread banner or blood and sand better to use? i dont have an enlighten for my vuln/pride setup

When i take my char in to PoB it cant count impale, so have a hard time figuring out whats best.
In your 6L section of Gems you don't have Chance to Bleed listed, but you do in the answer to "What Should I use for a 4L, 5L, and 6L".

So uh, am I using Chance to Bleed or not?

If I'm not, how am I supposed to generate Bleed stacks?
"
subliminaldelta escribió:
In your 6L section of Gems you don't have Chance to Bleed listed, but you do in the answer to "What Should I use for a 4L, 5L, and 6L".

So uh, am I using Chance to Bleed or not?

If I'm not, how am I supposed to generate Bleed stacks?

You're looking at outdated gem links from previous builds. Just start collecting whatever you can out of his 6 link setup.
I just bought a lethal pride timeless jewel to try and let me tell you that probably there isnt a better jewel than this, got around 100 strenght, 40 increased physical damage 20 fire resist and 5% chance for double damage, i highly doubt theres a better rare and i only rolled 1 divine on it so shouldnt be hard to make an even better one, people should start trying it more, for 20c and some divines youll get an amazing jewel. used it on the left side of the tree where we pick quite some notables.
IGN - Slayonara
Editado por útlima vez por MakaveliPT en 12 jun. 2019 18:47:06
Very nice guide!!

I only have one question:
Saving up for Atziri or just crafting an own axe directly? :)
Question.
I have a level 90 slayer in std using an axe, was wondering what 10 nodes i would take off on the tree?

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Ucero en 12 jun. 2019 18:56:36
"
InfyDeluxe escribió:
hey,

I'm really new to the game and I have one question:

can you explain me that? I don't understand it .. :/

Aint these jewel stats wrong?
- Slayer cull improves normal cull you put into totem or smth (weapon has it in Ahfacks pastebin) by another 10%, giving 12% more dmg, not 22%.
- Impale with War Banner gives 76% more instead of 94% even when not discounting rampups from both ends (50% more x 80% hitchance x 191% efficiency)
This inflates PoB dps a lot.
"
schullinho escribió:
Very nice guide!!

I only have one question:
Saving up for Atziri or just crafting an own axe directly? :)

All depends on RNG and how much elder axe bases of the appropriate level are vs just getting an atziri axe.

Fortify axe is better when rolled nicely than an atziri axe, but atziri axe is still extremely strong and you know exactly what you're getting.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional