[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

If we don't use Blasphemy anymore we could go for CWDT + Vuln, if our chest isnt Kaom's. It would be damn good dps boost
And you have both axe and sword shown, but it's hard to tell the pro's con's. Axe seems to have more damage, but sword can shock and has a little more life?

Most people seem to be going axe...
"
Kurnis escribió:
And you have both axe and sword shown, but it's hard to tell the pro's con's. Axe seems to have more damage, but sword can shock and has a little more life?

Most people seem to be going axe...

I think sword is better if you have a lot of money to go crit. With the non-crit build, axe is better.
we use flesh and stone in blood stance correct?
"
PrinceOfPower escribió:

Correct.
"
PrinceOfPower escribió:

it is linked with blood and sand afaik. so if you want the aoe from sand stance it will also put you in stone stance automatically. if you go into blood stance it will activate flesh stance accordingly. you can't go into sand stance with flesh active.

i have been running exclusively blood with flesh and it feels decent while mapping. most of the packs are one shot with the aoe size. with super intense density the aoe from sand (and stone by default) might be better so you can one shot more mobs at the same time
"
(For map clearing swap Impale with Pulverize)

How? Impale is green and Pulverize red.

Isn't there another option where you don't need a white socket, a second disfavor or recolor the weapon all the time?

Edit:

I also tried the new Gem Setup. I still have mana issuses using:

Enligten (lvl2)-Pride-Flesh and Stone
and
Warbanner-Blood and Sand

on Top of that im using a 3% reduced mana reserved jewel and a 4% reduced mana reserved node.

I have 51 mana left and I cant even spam leap slam without going oom :(
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Editado por útlima vez por Noodlez en 12 jun. 2019 14:25:34
and how do you keep yourself at full life with blood rage after taking Vaal pact? even when leeching seems I cannot reach full life
"
PrinceOfPower escribió:
and how do you keep yourself at full life with blood rage after taking Vaal pact? even when leeching seems I cannot reach full life

Slayer overleech ascendency
didnt take overleech nodes,so im not using daresso amulet,instead i bought carnage heart :/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional