[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I do have a mechanical question. Let's say I want to use the Vulnerability Aura from the Witchfire Brew and also use Enfeeble with Blasphemy, am I able to put those 2 curses onto the enemies?

I'm not sure how it works, as I'm not casting the second curse, but it comes from a flask. So no idea if enemies can have those 2 curses on them, even if I don't have the "you can have +1 curses on enemies" mod.

Currently it seems to me that it's not possible.
"
wftico escribió:
I do have a mechanical question. Let's say I want to use the Vulnerability Aura from the Witchfire Brew and also use Enfeeble with Blasphemy, am I able to put those 2 curses onto the enemies?

I'm not sure how it works, as I'm not casting the second curse, but it comes from a flask. So no idea if enemies can have those 2 curses on them, even if I don't have the "you can have +1 curses on enemies" mod.

Currently it seems to me that it's not possible.

Correct, it is not possible unless you have +1 curse on ammy/tree/ring/boots
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I dunno how you guys use devoto or Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets without having isseus to cap

resists i havent gor devoto yet and struglling hard to get resist capt

any tips ??
my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard escribió:
I dunno how you guys use devoto or Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets without having isseus to cap

resists i havent gor devoto yet and struglling hard to get resist capt

any tips ??

I recommend dual res insanity gloves or tri res gloves. I say haemo is fine if you get capped

Dual res ring
Dual res ring
30+Fire and 30+cold res on daresso
Cold res on retch or dual/tri res belt
Res on jewels
Hi, I'm playing SSF HSC with this build, and I'm new to PoE. I enjoy it pretty much !

I'm trying to craft a good axe for it (I'm playing 2H hammer variant right now, nothing better than a Marohi Erqui dropped) and I have regal'ed a 155% Physical damage, Adds 22 to 40 physical damage and 15% chance to cause bleeding on hit on a Vaal Axe, I think it can't get any better with my current SSF's ressources.

Now I can master craft it, but how did you do the Hate Spitter with 4 affixes + 2 affixes froms masters ? Multi-Crafted Mods take one suffixe, am I correct ?

If I can't do it the same way as you, I can go with 25% bleed chance as a prefix, and either +1-2 range or 15% ias as the last suffixe. Wich one do you think is better, dmg and QoL-wise ?

It will be my first time doing such a thing so I really do not want to screw up everything !
Thanks !
"
popossum escribió:
Hi, I'm playing SSF HSC with this build, and I'm new to PoE. I enjoy it pretty much !

I'm trying to craft a good axe for it (I'm playing 2H hammer variant right now, nothing better than a Marohi Erqui dropped) and I have regal'ed a 155% Physical damage, Adds 22 to 40 physical damage and 15% chance to cause bleeding on hit on a Vaal Axe, I think it can't get any better with my current SSF's ressources.

Now I can master craft it, but how did you do the Hate Spitter with 4 affixes + 2 affixes froms masters ? Multi-Crafted Mods take one suffixe, am I correct ?

If I can't do it the same way as you, I can go with 25% bleed chance as a prefix, and either +1-2 range or 15% ias as the last suffixe. Wich one do you think is better, dmg and QoL-wise ?

It will be my first time doing such a thing so I really do not want to screw up everything !
Thanks !

Can you link the axe here please?
Sure, I wish it will work since it's my first time trying that :

Editado por útlima vez por popossum en 2 oct. 2017 20:41:17
"
popossum escribió:
Sure, I wish it will work it's my first time trying that :

(I'm working on the 5/6L atm)

Great axe!

Yes multimod usually takes a suffix slot, I used expensive tricks to get mine like that.

You have a couple options.

You could clean the bleed off of there when you get lvl 8 haku with prefixes cannot be changed then scour then multi/ias/+2/25bleed

Until then, just craft ias so you'll just lack the +2 and 10bleed

Still really good for ssf
Wow... craft in this game is really a thing. I had never think about such a trick, thanks a lot for the advice.

There it is :

Since I had, prior to that craft, exactly 4 Exalt and 2 Divine, now I'm as broke as I'm happy !

If I drop more Divine later, did they work on the +1 Weapon Range to try to get a +2 ?

Thanks again for that build and for your kind advice on that axe !
hello
i just started playing your build and enjoying it very much! But i am having some trouble with maps T12-14.. i am keep dying while using cyclone right after the animation of cyclone ends i just die. do you mind looking at my build and gears and see what i am doing wrong? t
thanks^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional