[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I have a question about gem links. Ahfack uses typical 5L + chance to bleed. Isn't conc effect better? Also, how I should calculate bleed dps? I already have 65% bleed chance without CTB gem, so is it necessary and will boost my dps that much?
Hi,

I would like to try this for the race event. It seems that Starforge is a bit cheaper than Disfavor, but Don't know how far I will get. So for the budget option my question is, should I use Kitava's Feast (Primacy/Hezmana) and maybe respect later to Starforge Sword Version or try to level with a Sword-Tree? Axe is the better way? Because of the regret costs. But I am not so sure if a good unique budget sword exist. Doomsower?

good guide btw
what are the auras that he's using?
"
SppokyVega escribió:
Hi,

I would like to try this for the race event. It seems that Starforge is a bit cheaper than Disfavor, but Don't know how far I will get. So for the budget option my question is, should I use Kitava's Feast (Primacy/Hezmana) and maybe respect later to Starforge Sword Version or try to level with a Sword-Tree? Axe is the better way? Because of the regret costs. But I am not so sure if a good unique budget sword exist. Doomsower?

good guide btw

If you don't have a starforge, always follow the axe tree. Once you can afford the starforge, you can respec to the sword tree.

In terms of leveling you want to use: Limbslit - Wideswing - Reaper's Pursuit - The blood reaper - Kaom's Primacy - Hezmana's Blood lust (of course, you only upgrade if you need it - but it doesn't really matter because those axes are cheap and you can resell them anyway).
Once you have the currency, you can decide to either go for starforge or Atziri's disfavour.
As already discussed several times (somewhere in the deeps of this forum :P and reddit), in total, Starforge is cheaper to achieve as much damage and survivability as with Atziri's (on somewhat of a budget, let's say <20ex), but Atziri's disfavour has the higher potential - but only, if you have the currency.
ok, thx
Hey I have a couple questions.

1. When I had fortify in it never showed up, why is that? I am going to put fortify back in gloves.

2. I use enfeeble and vulnerability as my auras but never see nothing above monsters heads why?

NVM got it
Editado por útlima vez por godsmack0001 en 8 may. 2018 10:26:21
could this build work with lacerate with the same tree and all (only change the links ofc)
"
SppokyVega escribió:
Hi,

good guide btw

I would use the Starforge tree and buy Kondo's Pride. DPS is insane with that sword since we have a lot of bleeding. I used that till I got my Starforge.
Thanks for the guide :D Likely going to have some questions soon as I level up.
Editado por útlima vez por sutasafaia en 10 may. 2018 19:44:54

I have a question. I noticed that you have Ruthless as one of the support gems for Cyclone, but Cyclone cannot be supported by Multistrike or Ruthless. Was this a mistake or did they change this? If this is a mistake, what would be the next best support gem to use? Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional