[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ghostextechnica escribió:
Hey Ahfack - quick question, are you 100% sure we should kill all Bandits? Wondering if siding with Kraityn might be better?

Just for the attack speed which benefits cyclone?

Siding with Kraityn:

6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
3% chance to Dodge Attacks
6% increased Movement Speed

Or do you get more damage out of the 2 passive points?

2pts can be a jewel slot that can be 7%life/8ias/dmg/dmg or res
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
robin_nerf escribió:
Got any idea what would be the most beneficial, a good Steel Ring (Flat Phys/Life/Res/Int) and only running one aura VS Doedre's Damning (No flat phys, some jewel offers to compensate int/res) and running two auras ?
To get a Daresso's Salute with +1 curse in league will be hard as **** :P

At the moment I'm running Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Enlighten Lvl 4 + Haste without problems :)

BTW such an awesome build, have managed to get my desired gear and just breeze true all content :)
(Glove enchantment took about 40 u-lab tries, harder then I thought)
Gear (-35chaos, fire/cold/light 115%) :
Spoiler

Awesome!! Great job gearing up, you've done a great job.

To answer your question, it all depends on what your character needs. If you feel tanky without running enfeeble, then you're good. Punishment is last priority as it always isn't up anyway. Enfeeble is great if you are still getting one-shotted by certain things, because that's really the only way we die is one shots. If you're not getting one-shotted then I'd say you're fine since your rings are so nice. However, if you find yourself dying (which you shouldn't be), then enfeeble/doedre ring could be really good for you.
"
Ahfack escribió:

Thanks =)

Have never tried Shaper before, so with this build will be my first try :)
But have a question about the second Aura I use, Blasphemy+Enfeeble will remain but I got plenty of mana left/leech to use a 50% aura aswel, what would benefit the most ? Haste/Grace/Hatred/Anything else?
-Nerf
Editado por útlima vez por robin_nerf en 17 sept. 2017 12:36:56
"
robin_nerf escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

Thanks =)

Have never tried Shaper before, so with this build will be my first try :)
But have a question about the second Aura I use, Blasphemy+Enfeeble will remain but I got plenty of mana left/leech to use a 50% aura aswel, what would benefit the most ? Haste/Grace/Hatred/Anything else?

The most damaging for you would be vulnerability but since you're leaving enfeeble, i'd recommend haste. We are all phys so no point in hatred. If you could can grab some int on tree and wear doedre ring you could try it out, but your rings are pretty solid. Tough to say :)

Either way, you're ready I think. Watch some videos on shaper to get the basic fight mechanics down. Here's one with This build in league:

https://youtu.be/B7mDhwh6kVo
could fortify go in the 6link ? if so what goes out?
"
fpsxhydra escribió:
could fortify go in the 6link ? if so what goes out?

It could, but fortify is just an "increased" damage and not a "More".

Chance to bleed is the least dmg
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
MotorCityScrubs escribió:
What's up man? Just a quick update,

Level 84 right now... having absolutely no issues w/ T15 maps, get one shotted sometimes but that's really unavoidable unless I switch from Kaoms to a Belly w/ an Immortal Call setup, even then I'll probably still get one shotted if I whirl into a group of porcupines. Also can't really run uber labs consistently because I'm used to having a character that moves really really quick but having a TON of regen; traps are a huge mental block for me in this game.
Anyways, finding it harder and harder to upgrade my gear while keeping capped resists. Feel free to take a look at my gear;

No insanity gloves. I don't know if because it's a league and no one is crafting insanity gloves but there don't seem to be any and I've already gone through about 3-4 ex trying to craft my own (completely new to crafting, can find a few videos on crafting but nothing specific to what I'm trying to do. Maybe there's a cheaper method?)

Can't run the Doedre's Ring because it'll put me well under capped resistances and not enough intel to run decent curses anyways. I know my boots/gloves/rings all need to be upgraded, possibly even my flasks but I keep hitting roadblocks trying to craft my own stuff, after 6-7ex, I'm beginning to believe it's a fools errand and that I should just wait until someone eventually puts a piece I'm looking for up for trade.

Boots aren't horrible I don't think but then again, I've thought that I had great gear before and it turned out to be less than average.

*Also curious (not going to try it myself) on how you began crafting your Vaal Axe to get beastly like that? I've found a few but I don't know if you started it from scratch or found a rare one w/ decent mods on it already.

Your gear needs immense work.

1. REPLACE YOUR GLOVES. They only have 23 fire res on them - that's unacceptable. Don't worry about insanity until you get more filled out. Take off your Armageddon Nail Coral Ring, take off your gloves, and then get some gloves that help compensate for the tres.
2. Put Deodre Ring in the place of Armageddon Nail, take +30int nodes on tree if you need to in order to run vuln/enf
3. Use enfeeble with vulnerability. punishment as a second curse is only good if you are tanky enough to begin with, which doesn't sound like you are. Enfeeble very important for the come up.
4. Focus on leveling, get your life pool up - the only way we die is one-shots. Get more life
5. You need to replace your boots as well, dual res isn't good enough for endgame. Get a pair of nice two-toned boots since the implicit doesn't matter that much to us. You need to focus on defensive.
6. Lastly, you need to replace your beast coil with a steel ring.

Look at the post above yours, gear up like him if you can. Shoot for gear like that, but make it what you need. Don't have to do anything too crazy.

Also quality your flasks :D

Also, if you're getting one-shotted by porcupines you could take out your AW totem setup and put in cwdt-inc dur-imm call - and put AW back in before bosses.

Sure enough, those gloves were exactly what I replaced. I don't know why it didn't show up in my character but they should be there now. They aren't great, I understand that but dual res is better than just the fire res and I didn't lose out on much life.
It also allows me to replace that INT ring with Doedre's for the two curses and have enough INT to be able to run mid level enfeeble/vuln from flask.

Steel rings. Maybe I just need a lesson because there are literally none that have the stats that I'm looking for. I understand it's a tall order to ask for Life/dual res/flat phys/int on a steel ring in a temp league so maybe I should just craft them. Anything you suggest other than continuously essence crafting the contempt (I think that's flat phys) --> scour if it's garbage --> repeat? Like I said I'm brand new to crafting and am perfectly willing to spend the chaos/ex to get a decent steel ring but they just aren't available.

I'm also working on getting tri res/life/movement speed boots but I feel like the biggest upgrade would be the steel rings w/ INT so I can run high level curses.
In the meantime I'm just grinding T15 maps for levels so I can get my life pool up.
"
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
What's up man? Just a quick update,

Level 84 right now... having absolutely no issues w/ T15 maps, get one shotted sometimes but that's really unavoidable unless I switch from Kaoms to a Belly w/ an Immortal Call setup, even then I'll probably still get one shotted if I whirl into a group of porcupines. Also can't really run uber labs consistently because I'm used to having a character that moves really really quick but having a TON of regen; traps are a huge mental block for me in this game.
Anyways, finding it harder and harder to upgrade my gear while keeping capped resists. Feel free to take a look at my gear;

No insanity gloves. I don't know if because it's a league and no one is crafting insanity gloves but there don't seem to be any and I've already gone through about 3-4 ex trying to craft my own (completely new to crafting, can find a few videos on crafting but nothing specific to what I'm trying to do. Maybe there's a cheaper method?)

Can't run the Doedre's Ring because it'll put me well under capped resistances and not enough intel to run decent curses anyways. I know my boots/gloves/rings all need to be upgraded, possibly even my flasks but I keep hitting roadblocks trying to craft my own stuff, after 6-7ex, I'm beginning to believe it's a fools errand and that I should just wait until someone eventually puts a piece I'm looking for up for trade.

Boots aren't horrible I don't think but then again, I've thought that I had great gear before and it turned out to be less than average.

*Also curious (not going to try it myself) on how you began crafting your Vaal Axe to get beastly like that? I've found a few but I don't know if you started it from scratch or found a rare one w/ decent mods on it already.

Your gear needs immense work.

1. REPLACE YOUR GLOVES. They only have 23 fire res on them - that's unacceptable. Don't worry about insanity until you get more filled out. Take off your Armageddon Nail Coral Ring, take off your gloves, and then get some gloves that help compensate for the tres.
2. Put Deodre Ring in the place of Armageddon Nail, take +30int nodes on tree if you need to in order to run vuln/enf
3. Use enfeeble with vulnerability. punishment as a second curse is only good if you are tanky enough to begin with, which doesn't sound like you are. Enfeeble very important for the come up.
4. Focus on leveling, get your life pool up - the only way we die is one-shots. Get more life
5. You need to replace your boots as well, dual res isn't good enough for endgame. Get a pair of nice two-toned boots since the implicit doesn't matter that much to us. You need to focus on defensive.
6. Lastly, you need to replace your beast coil with a steel ring.

Look at the post above yours, gear up like him if you can. Shoot for gear like that, but make it what you need. Don't have to do anything too crazy.

Also quality your flasks :D

Also, if you're getting one-shotted by porcupines you could take out your AW totem setup and put in cwdt-inc dur-imm call - and put AW back in before bosses.

Sure enough, those gloves were exactly what I replaced. I don't know why it didn't show up in my character but they should be there now. They aren't great, I understand that but dual res is better than just the fire res and I didn't lose out on much life.
It also allows me to replace that INT ring with Doedre's for the two curses and have enough INT to be able to run mid level enfeeble/vuln from flask.

Steel rings. Maybe I just need a lesson because there are literally none that have the stats that I'm looking for. I understand it's a tall order to ask for Life/dual res/flat phys/int on a steel ring in a temp league so maybe I should just craft them. Anything you suggest other than continuously essence crafting the contempt (I think that's flat phys) --> scour if it's garbage --> repeat? Like I said I'm brand new to crafting and am perfectly willing to spend the chaos/ex to get a decent steel ring but they just aren't available.

I'm also working on getting tri res/life/movement speed boots but I feel like the biggest upgrade would be the steel rings w/ INT so I can run high level curses.
In the meantime I'm just grinding T15 maps for levels so I can get my life pool up.

You need to be running enfeeble and vulnerability. Punishment is the LAST curse you want to run, as it does the least amount of damage and only gets activated when you get hit by a melee hit yourself.

When searching for rings do a number of things:

1. Search for a steel ring with the suffixes you want, and just craft 44life. If you're going to settle for 60 life anyway, 16 less life shouldn't be a deal breaker.
2. Search for a ring with phys/life/res or phys/life/int on it and an open suffix and you could craft some res to it.
3. Int on jewels - it looks like your jewel socket next to golem's blood is empty - once you get better res gear (two-toned boots etc...) you can replace your res jewels with int jewels etc... You could also try the jewel brute force solution as a stop-gap. I don't recommend this for endgame, as it makes you lose the melee phys/life from the strength nodes you would've gained, but vulnerabilty and enfeeble are more important.
Thank you, also how important is move speed on boots? I found an excellent pair of Two Toned boots w/ 155+ resists, 100 max life, but full up on mods so I can't put movement speed on there.
if i dont have a additional curse on the amulet which one do i not run ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional